Man assaulted after defending his niece for wearing Confederate flag hat

Man assaulted after defending his niece for wearing Confederate - KTTC Rochester Austin Mason City News Weather and Sports
This situation is absolutely ridiculous.
Censorship and assault, simply because some people have a harmless opinion regarding a flag that's part of their history/culture. What is going on with this country?
You shouldn't kill people just to prove your point of you or express own dissatisfaction.
Anyone who waves the flag knows what they're doing and gets what they deserve.

It's like wearing your klan hood in Harlem..

Kicking their ass teaches other insensitive whites a lesson too.

How come black southerners dont fly the con flag? They're proud of their heritage too.
So if you wear a Democratic Party button on your shirt, its cool for people to attack you over it?

Man assaulted after defending his niece for wearing Confederate - KTTC Rochester Austin Mason City News Weather and Sports
Censorship and assault, simply because some people have a harmless opinion regarding a flag that's part of their history/culture. What is going on with this country?
You shouldn't kill people just to prove your point of you or express own dissatisfaction.

How come black southerners dont fly the con flag? They're proud of their heritage too.
So if you wear a Democratic Party button on your shirt, its cool for people to attack you over it?
If you're Donald Trump maybe.

If you're Donald Trump maybe.
You are avoiding the debate. Your position is so bad, that you cant even defend it.

It's not a symbol of so much pain.

But you can wear the flag. Just your state government shouldn't.

I defend your right to be racist.

Ever notice not one successful business person would never wear a confederate flag to work? So we know you all know better when it comes to your job.

You losers want to be proud of your ignorant history I get it. I'd love to own a slave.

View attachment 46486 View attachment 46488
The photo on the right was exposed as a fake. Just sayin. Here is the real photo. Those are actually Union soldiers.

Black Union Soldiers - Louisiana Native Guard - Photo Falsification

fig3.jpg

Those who don't arm up with this onslaught of muslims being flooded on us, are not going to like the result. And don't say you haven't been warned. Between them, and the militant blacks, it's gonna be ugly.

I can see exactly what this white house is doing, and I do believe we are getting that transparency we were promised. It's get even with white's time. And the white house is directing this shit show. And I knew it in 2009, when Holder failed to charge those scummy black panther idiots from that polling place in Philadelphia. That was all the transparency I needed. 2010 I got my carry permit, and never looked back.
I'm an athiest but joined Islam just to even things up. Allah Akbar.

Your problem, not mine.

Don't touch the confederate flag, bitches! It's the part of our heritage and we should respect it. It doesn't have to do anything with racism. I can't believe that a flag which is loved by millions is so hated now by liberals.

Forum List

Back