Man assaulted after defending his niece for wearing Confederate flag hat

If this happened the way it says then it is wrong...

I will expect the apologies for all the racist hate crimes done by guys holding a confederate flag....

I can understand when people experienced violence by people wearing this flag that they want to meet that violence head on... It is wrong but I think you would get the same reception with a Nazi flag in brooklyn NY.

I am just wondering is the OP just as horrified at this:
Anti-Muslim hate crimes are still five times more common today than before 9 11 - The Washington Post

You are horrified at a man getting roughed up but ignore murder of three people.

you are an idiot

where are people abusing Muslims?

nothing like an brokeback "cowboy" living in ireland to embarrass himself with spoon-fed stupidity

You really should refrain from calling other people stupid. For one thing, your grammar and punctuation are sorely lacking. While I realize that isn't an indication of intelligence, the content of your posts isn't much better than the puncuation.

Of coures people are "abusing Muslims". They are 2nd only to Jews in the incidents of anti religious hate crimes.

America Facing Anti Muslim Bigotry

Hate crimes against Muslims in US have skyrocketed during ‘war on terror’

yawn

when you actually open up the moronic stupidity left-wingers post as "proof" of something; you see it is just more idiotic victimhood propaganda

your article cites as "possible" example of anti-muslim bias a triple murder that it admits in the SAME ARTICLE "WAS UNLIKELY A RELIGIOUSLY-MOTIVATED HATE CRIME".

You really should refrain from calling other people stupid. For one thing, your grammar and punctuation are sorely lacking. While I realize that isn't an indication of intelligence, the content of your posts isn't much better than the punctuation.

Of course people are "abusing Muslims". They are 2nd only to Jews in the incidents of anti religious hate crimes.

Did you REALLY just say Muslims are 2nd only to Jews in incidents of religious hate crimes?!
I guess there are some occassions where calling someone stupid is actually appropriate...

After Obama helped overthow Mubarak and the Muslim Brotherhood take over ther Muslim Brotherhood ended the 'cease fire' / peace Mubarak had maintained. The Brotherhood started burning Christian churches and killing Christians. Muslims have been butchering Christians in Africa. When Obama did nothing and allowed ISIS to pour into Iraq Christians - men, women, and children - were rounded up, slaughtered in the THOUSANDS, and dumped in mass graves, much like the Nazis did to the Jews. Over here in the states our own government - our own President - criticizes, descriminates against, oppresses through the violation of the Constitution Christians and so much more...while pandering to, apologizing for, and making excuses for Muslims.

Obama painted the false picture that the Crusades were a Christian war simply to go out and kill Muslims, proving he knows absolutely nothing about the Crusades and hates Christians. Later, before the same UN, after 4 Americans were murdered by Islamic terrorists, Obama declared to the world as he spoke before the U.N. - "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." He said this right AFTER - once again - he mentioned / blamed a bogus video for the death of 4 Americans.

I will expect the apologies for all the racist hate crimes done by guys holding a confederate flag....

I can understand when people experienced violence by people wearing this flag that they want to meet that violence head on... It is wrong but I think you would get the same reception with a Nazi flag in brooklyn NY.

Anti-Muslim hate crimes are still five times more common today than before 9 11 - The Washington Post

You are horrified at a man getting roughed up but ignore murder of three people.

you are an idiot

nothing like an brokeback "cowboy" living in ireland to embarrass himself with spoon-fed stupidity

You really should refrain from calling other people stupid. For one thing, your grammar and punctuation are sorely lacking. While I realize that isn't an indication of intelligence, the content of your posts isn't much better than the puncuation.

Of coures people are "abusing Muslims". They are 2nd only to Jews in the incidents of anti religious hate crimes.

yawn

when you actually open up the moronic stupidity left-wingers post as "proof" of something; you see it is just more idiotic victimhood propaganda

Sticking your fingers in your ears and covering your eyes does not make the evidence go away. There is anti Muslim discrimination in this country. Ask ANY Muslim American. They are 2nd only to Jews in anti religious hate crimes. From the FBI (you've heard of them, yes?)

• 59.2 percent were anti-Jewish.
  • 14.2 percent were anti-Islamic (Muslim).
  • 6.4 percent were anti-Catholic.
  • 4.4 percent were anti-multiple religions, group.
  • 3.6 percent were anti-Protestant.
  • 0.6 percent (7 offenses) were anti-Atheism/Agnosticism/etc.
  • 11.6 percent were anti-other (unspecified) religion. (Based on Table 1.)

Please clarify - only one what?
Only one thing US citizens do not have the right to do. Shirley they have the right to walk up to people and also to tell them 'what it means to them'.

That Confederate soldiers are US veterans does not mean their flag, and indeed, themselves, were not racist. Their government and the flag that symbolises that government could not be more racist, seeing that government was openly claimed to be founded on the inferiority of the black man.

Last edited:
Did you REALLY just say Muslims are 2nd only to Jews in incidents of religious hate crimes?!
I guess there are some occassions where calling someone stupid is actually appropriate...

After Obama helped overthow Mubarak and the Muslim Brotherhood take over ther Muslim Brotherhood ended the 'cease fire' / peace Mubarak had maintained. The Brotherhood started burning Christian churches and killing Christians. Muslims have been butchering Christians in Africa. When Obama did nothing and allowed ISIS to pour into Iraq Christians - men, women, and children - were rounded up, slaughtered in the THOUSANDS, and dumped in mass graves, much like the Nazis did to the Jews. Over here in the states our own government - our own President - criticizes, descriminates against, oppresses through the violation of the Constitution Christians and so much more...while pandering to, apologizing for, and making excuses for Muslims.

Obama painted the false picture that the Crusades were a Christian war simply to go out and kill Muslims, proving he knows absolutely nothing about the Crusades and hates Christians. Later, before the same UN, after 4 Americans were murdered by Islamic terrorists, Obama declared to the world as he spoke before the U.N. - "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam." He said this right AFTER - once again - he mentioned / blamed a bogus video for the death of 4 Americans.

Yes, I really did. And then I provided actual data from the FBI to support my claim.

You? You on the other hand typed out an unhinged screed.

Yes, I really did. And then I provided actual data from the FBI to support my claim.

good one idiot; now where does it say exactly what all these "hate crimes" involved?

let's see all this barbaric hatred aimed at Muslims ok? be specific

your own sources make the case for the other side you pathetic politically-correct moron

since we dont live in a vaccuum and every thing is relative; your own FBI data shows about 4 or 5 times as many ANTI-WHITE CRIMES AS ANTI-MUSLIM CRIMES. YES, you see i did look at the source, your idiotic "have you heard of them" remark aside

yet you are the very type of idiot that would insist there is no anti-white hatred out there, and dismiss it as whiny "white privilege"

idiots and hypocrites

good one idiot; now where does it say exactly what all these "hate crimes" involved?

The methodology for the FBI is posted at their site. You've been given the evidence. I can't make you believe it, that's up to you. You want to stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes...I can't do anything about that. You'll have to wallow in your ignorance all by your lonesome, trollboy.

The methodology for the FBI is posted at their site. You've been given the evidence. I can't make you believe it, that's up to you. You want to stick your fingers in your ears and close your eyes...I can't do anything about that. You'll have to wallow in your ignorance all by your lonesome, trollboy.

like i said; YOUR OWN FBI SOURCE makes the case for the other side

you're a joke
for example when you say "second only to anti-jewish hate crimes" you pathetically understated that; 625 to 135; and who is responsible for many anti-jewish hate crimes here? Muslims

If you were as half as smart as you think you are this would be a more interesting conversation:

"Christians most persecuted and discriminated against worldwide"
- Christians most persecuted and discriminated against worldwide

"10 Oppressed Minorities Around the World"
1. Muslim Girls and Women: Oppressed and descriminated against by MUSLIM MEN
2. Palestinians in Israel
3. Jewish people in Muslim Countries
4. Native Americans
5. Kurds
6. Handicapped
7 Christians
8 THEN Muslims
10 Oppressed Minorities Around the World - History and Headlines

Muslim Persecution of Christians
http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=742

you are an idiot

You really should refrain from calling other people stupid. For one thing, your grammar and punctuation are sorely lacking. While I realize that isn't an indication of intelligence, the content of your posts isn't much better than the punctuation.

Of course people are "abusing Muslims". They are 2nd only to Jews in the incidents of anti religious hate crimes.

"Hate crimes motivated by religious bias accounted for 1,163 offenses reported by law enforcement. A breakdown of the bias motivation of religious-biased offenses showed:

• 11.6 percent were anti-other (unspecified) religion. (Based on Table 1.)"
  • FBI Incidents and Offenses
688.5 jew = 0.00000215903747231% of population. Although it is 689 cases more than acceptable it is by no means indicative of an anti jewish sentiment nationwide as one would assume from the posting.

translation: you really cant show all this alleged "hatred" of Muslims in America; you just want to post a stat and run troll-lady

your own sources make the case for the other side you pathetic politically-correct moron

since we dont live in a vaccuum and every thing is relative; your own FBI data shows about 4 or 5 times as many ANTI-WHITE CRIMES AS ANTI-MUSLIM CRIMES. YES, you see i did look at the source, your idiotic "have you heard of them" remark aside

yet you are the very type of idiot that would insist there is no anti-white hatred out there, and dismiss it as whiny "white privilege"

idiots and hypocrites

Your math is off...apparently another subject you didn't excel at in school along with punctuation and grammar.

Racial bias
In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported that 3,407 single-bias hate crime offenses were racially motivated. Of these offenses:

• 66.4 percent were motivated by anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 21.4 percent stemmed from anti-White bias.
  • 4.6 percent resulted from anti-Asian bias.
  • 4.3 percent were motivated by anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 3.2 percent were a result of bias against groups of individuals consisting of more than one race (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 0.1 percent (3 offenses) were motivated by bias of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. (Based on Table 1.)
Sexual-orientation bias
In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported 1,402 hate crime offenses based on sexual-orientation bias. Of these offenses:

• 60.6 percent were classified as anti-gay (male) bias.
  • 22.6 percent were prompted by an anti-lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (mixed group) bias.
  • 13.2 percent were classified as anti-lesbian bias.
  • 1.9 percent were classified as anti-bisexual bias.
  • 1.7 percent were the result of an anti-heterosexual bias. (Based on Table 1.)
Religious bias
Hate crimes motivated by religious bias accounted for 1,163 offenses reported by law enforcement. A breakdown of the bias motivation of religious-biased offenses showed:

Where on god's green earth did you pull 4-5 times more likely from? Never mind...I know where and we really don't need to talk about it.

idiots and hypocrites

Your math is off...apparently another subject you didn't excel at in school along with punctuation and grammar.

Racial bias
In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported that 3,407 single-bias hate crime offenses were racially motivated. Of these offenses:

• 3.2 percent were a result of bias against groups of individuals consisting of more than one race (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 0.1 percent (3 offenses) were motivated by bias of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. (Based on Table 1.)
Sexual-orientation bias
In 2013, law enforcement agencies reported 1,402 hate crime offenses based on sexual-orientation bias. Of these offenses:

• 22.6 percent were prompted by an anti-lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender (mixed group) bias.
Religious bias
Hate crimes motivated by religious bias accounted for 1,163 offenses reported by law enforcement. A breakdown of the bias motivation of religious-biased offenses showed:

Where on god's green earth did you pull 4-5 times more likely from? Never mind...I know where and we really don't need to talk about it.

YAWN
being the coward you are; you dont have the mental discipline or the intellectual honesty to examine what these stats say

because it doesnt fit your narative

Where did these hate crimes occur caused by Muslims?
- Ever hear of 9/11/01... or 9/11/12... Fort Hood Terrorist attack, Boston Marathon bombing...Military Recruiting station in Tenn - Hate Crimes
- Do you get cable in your motor home park? See anything about ISIS slaughtering tens of thousands of men, women, and children Christians once they got to Iraq...and the ' purge' still going on?

I encourage you to do some research on the issue.

If you were as half as smart as you think you are this would be a more interesting conversation:

4. Native Americans
5. Kurds
6. Handicapped
7 Christians
8 THEN Muslims

That's terrible for Christians in other countries. I live here, in the United States of America.

4. Native Americans
5. Kurds
6. Handicapped
7 Christians
8 THEN Muslims

That's terrible for Christians in other countries. I live here, in the United States of America.

yes and you simply cannot show us anything anywhere close to that kind of anit- ANYTHING, especially anti-Muslim "hate crimes" HERE IN THE USA

BECAUSE if you could you would, instead of calling people trolls, and trying to spew some stats and run away like a coward

idiots and hypocrites

Racial bias

Sexual-orientation bias

Religious bias

YAWN
being the coward you are; you dont have the mental discipline or the intellectual honesty to examine what these stats say

My narrative? OMG, troll boy, that is amazing. You made claim that I proved to be false, that's it. You said there was nobody attacking Muslims here, in the US. I showed you wrong. I never claimed that other biases didn't occur. Of course there are going to be more anti white crimes than anti Muslim. Muslims make up up less than 1% of the population...white people 77.7%.

Christians are over 70% of the population too, trollboy, and yet bias against them is VASTLY lower than Muslims that make up less than 1%...but you, troll of trolls, want to claim there is no anti Muslim bias.

You should call someone stupid again, that should do it for ya! :lol:

idiots and hypocrites

Racial bias

Sexual-orientation bias

Religious bias

YAWN

My narrative? OMG, troll boy, that is amazing. You made claim that I proved to be false, that's it. You said there was nobody attacking Muslims here, in the US. I showed you wrong. I never claimed that other biases didn't occur. Of course there are going to be more anti white crimes than anti Muslim. Muslims make up up less than 1% of the population...white people 77.7%.

Christians are over 70% of the population too, trollboy, and yet bias against them is VASTLY lower than Muslims that make up less than 1%...but you, troll of trolls, want to claim there is no anti Muslim bias.

You should call someone stupid again, that should do it for ya! :lol:
you didnt prove anybody or anything wrong

you simply made a fool of yourself

continue

Forum List

Back