2 Men Open Fire On Soldiers At Jade Helm Training Site In Mississippi

I am afraid that they are supposed to be patriots.
American militia is an uneducated and aggressive formation which has nothing about legal representation of citizens' will.
They decided to attack military forces for not being arrested. no excuse.
That could have been part of the exercise, nobody got hurt, could have been blanks fired to give real deal scenario assisting the training of the occupying force.

Are you tired of these things are happening in the USA? More white conservative terrorism. When will the US get real and stop all the political correctness nonsense and address the fact that white conservative men are the real terrorists in America?

DENVER (CBS4) – An alert has been issued by the FBI to all law enforcement agencies in Colorado and Wyoming involving U.S. military families and concerns about who may be watching them.

The alert says Middle Eastern men are approaching families of U.S. military members at their homes in Colorado and Wyoming. It mentions Greeley and Cheyenne, Wyoming as the specific areas.

In one case last May the wife of a military member was approached in front of her home by two Middle Eastern males. The men stated that she was the wife of a U.S. interrogator. When she denied their claims the men laughed. The two men left the area in a dark-colored, four-door sedan with two other Middle Eastern males in the vehicle.

“The woman had observed the vehicle in the neighborhood on previous occasions,” the alert states.

Similar incidents in Wyoming have been reported to the FBI throughout June 2015.

More here; FBI Middle Eastern Men Intimidating U.S. Military Families In Colorado Wyoming CBS Denver

I am afraid that they are supposed to be patriots.
American militia is an uneducated and aggressive formation which has nothing about legal representation of citizens' will.
They decided to attack military forces for not being arrested. no excuse.
That could have been part of the exercise, nobody got hurt, could have been blanks fired to give real deal scenario assisting the training of the occupying force.
I have a friend with the world's best job.

Big burly bastard gets to dress up like a raghead terrorist for training exercises at Ft. Polk.

GETS PAID!!!!

Are you tired of these things are happening in the USA? More white conservative terrorism. When will the US get real and stop all the political correctness nonsense and address the fact that white conservative men are the real terrorists in America?

I heard their name's were Mohammad. white conservative terrorism eh?
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

New Topics

Forum List

Back