Portlanders Can't Flee (No One Will Buy Their House)

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Portlanders Can't Flee (No One Will Buy Their House)
6 Jul 2023 ~~ Oregon Catalyst

By Taxpayers Association of Oregon
OregonWatchdog.com

Kudo to KGW-TV for doing a story about those who wish to flee Portland but can’t as they find it is extremely difficult to sell their homes. KGW-TV reports, “A ‘for sale’ sign hangs outside a modest home in Southeast Portland. Across the street is a homeless camp where people struggle with their addictions to fentanyl…“Since June 1 there’s been a camp on my corner, so the showings have been canceled … Some don’t want to get out of their car or even come to the door,” she said. Susie said she even dropped the price by $15,000…”
This is so tragic.
People come to look at the house and the potential buyers won’t leave their car for fear of the homeless camp in the street.

Commentary:
Unfortunately, this is what the citizens of Portland Oregon voted for it, enjoy the suck. Or, you can see what legal alternatives are available to recall the scum that sit in your Mayor’s office, and his co-conspiring Marxist Commies. Elect those people with spines that will do the right thing.
The Maoist/DSA Democrat Commie plan is simple. Within several years Detroit, Flint Michigan and Portland Oregon will reach equalized value. That's their version of social, economic, equity, and inclusive, justice.
The present owners may be tied to their homes in this ruined city until someone buys the property for pennies on the dollar. If these owners left the house as is and simply moved elsewhere, they would still be responsible for the property taxes, or become city property for lack of tax payments.
In the end, I have no pity for the residents of Portland, they elected Mayor Ted Wheeler twice thus allowing the present circumstances to exist.

The best they can hope for is another cop with a knee to the neck of some drug addict, followed by massive riots from BLM and antifa, followed by collecting an insurance payout from the ensuing fire.

Couldn't get me to live anywhere within 500 miles of Portland, it sucks to be them.

Use Street View Maps to look around Detroit. There are blocks and blocks of overgrown lots where houses once stood. There are entire streets of nothing but burned out hulks of homes. The owners could not sell. They set fire to the place, took the insurance money and walked away. Portland will go that way too.

Use Street View Maps to look around Detroit. There are blocks and blocks of overgrown lots where houses once stood. There are entire streets of nothing but burned out hulks of homes. The owners could not sell. They set fire to the place, took the insurance money and walked away. Portland will go that way too.

Good.

The only person I knew who lived in/near Portland was smart enough to evacuate long before the shit hit the fan. Anyone who's still there, you voted for it.

I won't be at all surprised when the same thing happens to the town I lived in when I got twice what I paid for the home I owned and hightailed it out of Western Washington.

Last edited:
Portland people who want to leave are going to have to reduce the prices. They are still in the fantasy land range, well above what homes cost in Camden, East St. Louis and other leftist towns.

Prices still have a ways to fall.

~~~~~~
Well, at least some of the citizens will eat well on venison.
I wonder, is tat shotgun, rifle or archery only there?
Soon to come, Drive-By hunting deer in the Detroit.
In any case the boyz in the hood have plenty of firepower.

Bow hunting only, AFAIK.

Those hood rats haven't a clue what to do with a bow.

Good.

The only person I knew who lived in/near Portland was smart enough to evacuate long before the shit hit the fan. Anyone who's still there, you voted for it.

I won't be at all surprised when the same thing happens to the town I lived in when I got twice what I paid for the home I owned and hightailed it out of Western Washington.

Lots of pot smoking millennials and Gen. Z that pretend to be pan sexual and other such shit and spread the Marxism message.Totally voted for it…no sympathy.

Good.

I did the same from CA to E. WA. I should have moved a bit further east though as I am still affected by the commie democrats in spite of the fact that I live in a solid red part of the state.

~~~~~~
I'd mention spears, but I might get in trouble.... :laughing0301:

Who doesn't remember Spearchucker Jones from the movie MASH?

61ebe5af594049001ffe4105.jpg

I did the same from CA to E. WA. I should have moved a bit further east though as I am still affected by the commie democrats in spite of the fact that I live in a solid red part of the state.
Eastern WA is a good place except some places in Spokane. I'd stay way away from Spokane.

Here's my view when I kissed WA goodbye. Thought you might be one to appreciate it.

Welcome to Idaho.JPG

Forum List

Back