"Mama Grizzlies" Need Not Inquire

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
Can ANYONE imagine Sister Sarah TRYIN' to pull-this-off??!!!!

:rolleyes:

"U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Friday the world hoped Iran would use next week's talks to fully discuss its nuclear program, which she said was as much of a threat to global peace as North Korea.

Speaking in Bahrain where she is attending a security conference, Clinton said the entire region was concerned about Iran's nuclear aspirations and hoped Tehran would come to the talks in Geneva next week ready to negotiate.

"Perhaps the Iranians, with their return to the talks in Geneva starting Monday, will engage seriously with the international community on what is a concern shared by nations on every continent but most particularly right here in the region," Clinton said.

Talks between Iran and six big powers -- the United States, France, Russia, Britain, China and Germany -- are due to resume next week in Geneva, the first such meeting in more than a year.

Clinton, who will meet the foreign ministers of Japan and South Korea in Washington on Monday to discuss mounting tension with North Korea, said the twin threats posed by Pyongyang and Tehran showed the need for international solidarity against nuclear proliferation."

“Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight That’s how she rolls

"U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Friday the world hoped Iran would use next week's talks to fully discuss its nuclear program, which she said was as much of a threat to global peace as North Korea.

Speaking in Bahrain where she is attending a security conference, Clinton said the entire region was concerned about Iran's nuclear aspirations and hoped Tehran would come to the talks in Geneva next week ready to negotiate.

"Perhaps the Iranians, with their return to the talks in Geneva starting Monday, will engage seriously with the international community on what is a concern shared by nations on every continent but most particularly right here in the region," Clinton said.

Talks between Iran and six big powers -- the United States, France, Russia, Britain, China and Germany -- are due to resume next week in Geneva, the first such meeting in more than a year.

Clinton, who will meet the foreign ministers of Japan and South Korea in Washington on Monday to discuss mounting tension with North Korea, said the twin threats posed by Pyongyang and Tehran showed the need for international solidarity against nuclear proliferation."

“Once, while Sarah was preparing for a city-council meeting, she said, ‘I’m gonna put on one of my push-up bras so I can get what I want tonight That’s how she rolls

I don't care what she's wearing, I support any endeavor to get her to pull it off. :razz:

Man,time to set up a PDS (Palin Derangement Syndrome) Board for the resident nutters here. No matter how you feel about Sarah Palin,these posts are just so boring and repetitive. Ok we get it!...You nutters really really hate that Palin chick. Point made and message received loud & clear. My God,enough is enough. SHEESH!

fp011a.jpg

1_Cover.jpg

she wears 2 bras? wow, she must really be stacked...

Forum List

Back