Homosexuals should not be accepted into U.S. military forces.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
The Pentagon and the United states government will be making a big mistake by allowing openly flamboyent homosexuals to serve in United States military forces.
Homosexuality in and of itself is a immoral criminal act.
The United States forces reputation will be tarnished globally by way of accepting homosexuals into their ranks. It is a big mistake. Countries where homosexuality is illegal can now look to bar U.S. military homosexual throops from their soil.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sorry, dude. As far as I'm concerned, anyone willing to lay down their lives to preserve the freedoms I enjoy is welcome to serve. I couldn't care less where they're getting their jollies so long as they maintain the level of professionalism expected of all military personel.

The Pentagon and the United states government will be making a big mistake by allowing openly flamboyent homosexuals to serve in United States military forces.
The United States forces reputation will be tarnished globally by way of accepting homosexuals into their ranks. It is a big mistake. Countries where homosexuality is illegal can now look to bar U.S. military homosexual throops from their soil.

Sorry, partner, but this thread is wrong on so many levels that I have to comment.

First of all, I've served with soldiers who turned out to be homosexual. These were men who served the nation honorably with great distinction. They served during a time before DADT, and the rest of team kept it quiet within the team. In other words, nobody cared. All that mattered is that these men did their jobs and looked out after their fellow soldier.

Second of all, get off your high horse about morality. This naive statement tells me that you never walked in the woods in the dark of night with the Devil at your side. Otherwise, you'd know that morality in the military is nothing more than a bunch of kumbaya bullshit advertised for PR purposes.

Combat is the most immoral thing a man will ever do. War is man's brutality in its purest, ugliest form. If you've never experienced it, then you are in no position to say shit about what is and what isn't moral. Men holding hands doesn't compare to carving out someone's guts with your K-bar.

You just haven't been there, son.

Sorry, partner, but this thread is wrong on so many levels that I have to comment.

First of all, I've served with soldiers who turned out to be homosexual. These were men who served the nation honorably with great distinction. They served during a time before DADT, and the rest of team kept it quiet within the team. In other words, nobody cared. All that mattered is that these men did their jobs and looked out after their fellow soldier.

Second of all, get off your high horse about morality. This naive statement tells me that you never walked in the woods in the dark of night with the Devil at your side. Otherwise, you'd know that morality in the military is nothing more than a bunch of kumbaya bullshit advertised for PR purposes.

Combat is the most immoral thing a man will ever do. War is man's brutality in its purest, ugliest form. If you've never experienced it, then you are in no position to say shit about what is and what isn't moral. Men holding hands doesn't compare to carving out someone's guts with your K-bar.

My point is homosexuality is a sexual deviancy. If we allow homosexuals to serve in the U.S. Armed forces, then other sexual deviants will also demand to be accepted into the
United States military services.
I do realize that there are homosexuals serving in the military now, but those homos keep their sexuality to themselves. This is how it should remain, for the sake of unit cohesion, and moral.
Which will be affected if don't ask don't tell is done away with.

You sir, are the type of guy who allows me to keep a least some semblance of respect for the professionalism that our armed forces are supposed to embody. Kudos to you.

My point is homosexuality is a sexual deviancy. If we allow homosexuals to serve in the U.S. Armed forces, then other sexual deviants will also demand to be accepted into the
I do realize that there are homosexuals serving in the military now, but those homos keep their sexuality to themselves. This is how it should remain, for the sake of unit cohesion, and moral.

Should we bar people who openly admit to foot fetishes from joining the military? I mean, where is the line drawn here?

Bottom line is, the body of psychological research on militaries and civil service organizations (like fire and police departments) show that allowing open homosexuals to serve doesn't really contribute to any empirically identifiable drop in unit cohesion or morale. If that was a genuine issue, there might be some merit in your arguments, but as far as we can tell the evidence simply isn't there. It's wasteful to be losing skilled and professional people in the name of such an unnecessary prohibition.

Also, "homos", really? Should we really base our public policy on slurs?

EDIT: Added in a response to 52nd and corrected some spelling and grammar errors.

Last edited:
I think it's a mistake allowing bigots to serve.

dude go be a bigot somewhere else.

Last edited:

Our reputation would represent what we America stands for, opportunity and equality to all people. If gays want to serve their country, and put their lives on the line for my family and I, I'll personally thank them.

Tank and 52nd Street

MenKissing_thumb1.jpg

As opposed to the "What goes on Deployment, Stays on Deployment" and "Wheels Up, Rings Off" philosophy in the military?

They should have just as much of a right to die over what their masters tell them are their country's interests as any other God-fearin' soldier on every nation on earth. Let them serve.

And just how do they plan to enforce that, genius?

I wouldn't have wanted you serving with me either.:lol:

The U.S. Army soldier who has leaked thousands of documents to Wikileakes is a Homosexual who
infiltrated himself into the U.S. Army. He claims part of the reason for him leaking thousands of classified files, was that he was being treated unfairly , because of his homosexuality!
Should we allow more of these morally , and mentally unstable Homosexuals into the U.S. military.
Look at all the damage this one disgruntled homosexual has done, to United States national secuirty
and reputation.!?

You're a deviant. They probably let you in.

Openly flamboyant? Yea, because so many are. Except for that doctor that sees you naked and puts his finger, well, never mind.

JOINT BASE LEWIS-McCHORD, Wash. (AP) - An Army staff sergeant charged with shooting at unarmed Afghans this year pleaded guilty Wednesday in a deal that requires him to testify against other defendants implicated in an alleged scheme to kill civilians for kicks.

Staff Sgt. Robert Stevens, of Portland, Ore., admitted to aggravated assault, lying to investigators and other charges at his court-martial.​

White guys are obviously too unstable to be in the military.

:eek: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back