Male teen Has Consensual Sex with Female Teen. He Gets 25 Years as Sex Offender, Banned from Interne

Marked as a sex offender right along with rapists. BRANDED cause the girl lied about her age. As if you've never been lied too before.

He had sex with an underage girl. That makes him legally a rapist.

Again, not seeing a problem here, he got off lightly.
He did not intend to have sex with an underage girl, she lied to him about her age. Intent holds weight.

Old thread. Discussion over.
You're wrong....But I will remind you next time of your far right wing Morals Police commentary next time you circle the wagons around a philandering liberal

If a philandering liberal breaks the law, I would be all for him getting an appropriate punishment.

This guy got an appropriate punishment.
Here's to hoping you go to jail for the rest of your life for some trivial bullshit.
The we'd be without Joe's empty headed yet entertaining blather!

He did not intend to have sex with an underage girl, she lied to him about her age. Intent holds weight.

Intent follows the bullet. Or in this case, the cum-shot.
Not it doesn't
Here's an example.....
Am man intent on suicide leaps from the roof of a building. While the man is falling he passes by the open window of an apartment. A man showing a gun to his friend accidentally fires a round striking the man who leaped from the roof. Upon the ME's examination, the cause of death was not the impact from the sudden stop, but the bullet that entered the man's skull. According to the ME's report, the man dies instantly from the gun shot wound.
Now following your logic, is the man with the gun guilty of a crime?

Not it doesn't
Here's an example.....
Am man intent on suicide leaps from the roof of a building. While the man is falling he passes by the open window of an apartment. A man showing a gun to his friend accidentally fires a round striking the man who leaped from the roof. Upon the ME's examination, the cause of death was not the impact from the sudden stop, but the bullet that entered the man's skull. According to the ME's report, the man dies instantly from the gun shot wound.

Yes, he is. That's actually black letter law.

Not it doesn't
Here's an example.....

"Yes he is" is NOT an answer......What's next?

Not it doesn't
Here's an example.....

Yes, he is. We're done.

Ronald Opus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

BUt to the point, in this case. there were a lot of things this guy COULD have done to verify he was not fucking a child. He didn't do them.

Sex Offender.

He got off easy. YOu know what they do to his kind in prison.

Not it doesn't
Here's an example.....

Yes, he is. We're done.

Ronald Opus - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

BUt to the point, in this case. there were a lot of things this guy COULD have done to verify he was not fucking a child. He didn't do them.

Sex Offender.

He got off easy. YOu know what they do to his kind in prison.
From your link...."The medical examiner closed the case as a suicide."
A suicide cannot be a murder.
Look, I don't disagree that this 19 year old is a turd. But the sentence does not fit the crime. She misrepresented herself.
Done

From your link...."The medical examiner closed the case as a suicide."
A suicide cannot be a murder.
Look, I don't disagree that this 19 year old is a turd. But the sentence does not fit the crime. She misrepresented herself.
Done

Only after he found out that he "Hypothecially" had loaded the gun hoping to set his father up.

Anyway, he broke the law. He belongs on the registry. Don't like it, change the law, but the judge was clearly within his discretion and the punk's lawyers didn't want to take their chances with a jury. Probably because the girl would have shown up with braces and pig-tails.

Done.

Forum List

Back