Crazy-assed White man threatens Black church in Richmond, VA on Thursday

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Tensions run high after man makes threats outside of Richmond church WRIC

A man, armed with what witnesses described as an edged weapon, threatened to kill people at the church.

“I’m gonna kill all you and all you are gonna get killed tonight,” is what witnesses said he was yelling as he banged on a door to the church.

“Immediately after leaving bible study, a man walked up to the church, banging on the door and yelling obscenities, racial slurs and threatening to kill the people inside,” said Bishop Orrin Pullings.

The congregation quickly locked all doors to the church. An on duty-security officer came around, drew her gun and held the man while she called for backup. Richmond Police quickly arrived on scene and tookthe man into custody.

I am wondering if this is a sort of copycat thing, or just the usual white supremacist rage thing.

This happened just one night after the horrible shooting in Charleston, SC.

Is a breaking story, surely more details are to follow.

Gunners will doubtlessly think that armed congregations are the answer. They think firearms are the presents of the Lord.

A man, armed with what witnesses described as an edged weapon, threatened to kill people at the church.

“I’m gonna kill all you and all you are gonna get killed tonight,” is what witnesses said he was yelling as he banged on a door to the church.

“Immediately after leaving bible study, a man walked up to the church, banging on the door and yelling obscenities, racial slurs and threatening to kill the people inside,” said Bishop Orrin Pullings.

The congregation quickly locked all doors to the church. An on duty-security officer came around, drew her gun and held the man while she called for backup. Richmond Police quickly arrived on scene and tookthe man into custody.

I am wondering if this is a sort of copycat thing, or just the usual white supremacist rage thing.

:spam::blahblah:

• Banned

No, you stupid fuck.

It is a current event and is being reported in the news, by a respected news organization, you stupid fuck.

Learn the difference between actual news and your drug-induced rantings and ravings, you stupid fuck.

Thanks.

No, you stupid fuck.

It is a current event and is being reported in the news, by a respected news organization, you stupid fuck.

Learn the difference between actual news and your drug-induced rantings and ravings, you stupid fuck.

Thanks.
:boohoo:

• Banned
Gunners will doubtlessly think that armed congregations are the answer. They think firearms are the presents of the Lord.

Yes, this is just eminently crazy.

It's like the world has been stood on it's head and all the common sense is oozing out of it's brain.
Much like YOUR avatar?

See, there is the difference between you and a serious person.

A serious person debates the ideas. You attack another person and then you wonder when shit gets flung back at you.

Grow up and learn to debate like and adult, if you even can.

Hey Stat

I noticed you were last months top poster with 5429 Posts.

5429 Posts in ONE month !!! That's about 180 posts a day !

How on earth do you do that man ? Good gawd, get a life for gawds sake !!

Forum List

Back