Black Male, Albert Wilson, Gets 12 Yrs For ‘Making Out’ With White Teen, 17, He Met at 21+ Bar

It's stupid harsh.HOWEVER. The judge and prosecution were also looking at his past before recommending, that's a given. Who is this dude ?
People don't generally toss something that harsh out to an otherwise "normal" person.
Tracy Lords sucked off half of California on film and nary a charge was pressed because she was a lying, underage nympho cum addict.Her real age was unknown to all ( so they say)
Bullshit. The guy was a college graduate with no prior record with the police.

Black Male, Albert Wilson, Gets 12 Yrs For 'Making Out' With White Teen, 17, He Met at 21+ Bar

This guy gets 12 years for kissing a white girl.

Brock Turner gets 6 months for raping an unconscious woman.

David Richards got the same sentence, 12 years, for repeatedly raping his 14 year old daughter.
Listen.. when you post fake news about black people you are victimizing blacks, which creates a bad attitude towards life. Which leads to bad life decisions..
this man raped a white woman that said no, it was a race attack. If a white man did this you would be pissed..

Brock was drunk, he saw a passed out drunk girl, and she said yes and doesn’t remember, she looked like a whore so she lied..[/QUOTEYou must have super power to be able to look and tell if a female is a slut or a hooker, or a ugly poor girl.

It does not appear in the link you provided.
I didn't provide a link, dumbass liar.
I confused you and the original poster. The OP gave the link and there was no mention of going to the hospital for tests. She went to the police a month after the supposed rape. Or it was statuary rape when it was consensual but under age. But read the link for the CORRECT information.
:rolleyes:

The link in the OP is fake news, jackass. That means it is disinformation. Everybody who is not an idiot knew right away that the headline was way too absurd to be anything but a ridiculous lie. But not you, because you're an idiot.

I gave the CORRECT information, as always.

BTW, he was not accused of raping statues, dumbass.
Raping statues is no statuary rape. Statuary rape is having sex with a minor even if it was consensual.

If the link in the OP was fake, give the accurate link. You are pretty free with the word "idiot" when you talk about raping statues, don't you think?

stat·u·ar·y
/ˈstaCHəˌwerē/
noun
  1. sculpture consisting of statues; statues regarded collectively.
    "classical statuary"

You're an idiot.

You have to have sexual contact before you can call something rape dumbass.

I didn't provide a link, dumbass liar.
I confused you and the original poster. The OP gave the link and there was no mention of going to the hospital for tests. She went to the police a month after the supposed rape. Or it was statuary rape when it was consensual but under age. But read the link for the CORRECT information.

The link in the OP is fake news, jackass. That means it is disinformation. Everybody who is not an idiot knew right away that the headline was way too absurd to be anything but a ridiculous lie. But not you, because you're an idiot.

Raping statues is no statuary rape. Statuary rape is having sex with a minor even if it was consensual.

If the link in the OP was fake, give the accurate link. You are pretty free with the word "idiot" when you talk about raping statues, don't you think?

stat·u·ar·y
/ˈstaCHəˌwerē/
noun
    "classical statuary"

You're an idiot.

Here are the FACTS

Man sentenced to more than 12 years for raping teen he met at Lawrence college bar

Why did he have an all white jury?
His lawyers sucked.

I don't see this guy as a rapist. He was in school. Trying to better himself. No record.
he was maybe just a horny young guy. Gee...none of us ever were huh? :rolleyes:
Playing devils advocate.....the girl left with him. why? Could she not have bruised herself?

I'm usually tough on criminals...but not because of their color.
Seems to me he got a harsh sentence,. No evidence of rape was found.
I have to agree with the OP. He was railroaded because of his race.

NAACP Kansas Chapter Speaks Out On Albert Wilson Rape Case
Albert Wilson Sentenced To Over 12 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit
Albert Wilson Sentenced To Jail For Rape But Didn’t Have Sex With Victim

The Accuser’s Testimony
The accuser testified at trial that she was drinking before going on the dancefloor. She stated that when on the dancefloor, Wilson lifted up her skirt and sexually assaulted her. She testified that Wilson then led her out of the bar, drunkenly stumbling, to his house a couple of blocks away.

The accuser stated in testimony that she told Wilson, “No, I’m too drunk, I can’t do this,” but Wilson persisted to hold her down and rape her anyway. According to the accuser, she then left Wilson’s home to return to the bar. She met her cousin there, who she originally came to the club with, and the following day she proceeded to go to a hospital for a sexual assault examination.

Mr. Wilson’s Testimony
Mr. Wilson testified that on the dance floor, he and the accuser were consensually kissing and touching each other in a somewhat sexual manner. He stated that he did not have the impression that the accuser was intoxicated.

Mr. Wilson stated that to the contrary of his accuser’s testimony that she stumbled out of the nightclub drunkenly, she, in fact, stumbled on a crack in the sidewalk while walking back to his home. According to Wilson, after asking if she was okay, the accuser jumped onto Mr. Wilson and wrapped her arms and legs around him while continuing to kiss him.

Mr. Wilson said that although consent was not completely verbalized, he believed that they had reached a consensus to proceed to his home and have sexual intercourse. He testified that sexual intercourse never took place.

Mr. Wilson estimated that the two were inside his room for about five minutes before leaving and going back to the nightclub. He testified that his accuser came upstairs with him and she laid on his bed. They then continued to kiss, according to Mr. Wilson, but he never removed her clothes nor did they have sexual intercourse.

He said that he got a text from his friend stating “where you at” and a missed call. He then decided to go see what his friend needed. At the point of telling his accuser that he was leaving, she gave him a “mad look”, according to Mr. Wilson, then they both walked back toward the bar.

The Evidence Presented
At 12:15 AM, surveillance video shows Mr. Wilson and his accuser walking down 14th street to his home, two blocks away, while holding hands.

Surveillance footage of the nightclub did not show the accuser stumbling or being led away by Mr. Wilson as she had testified. Footage also showed that the two were in Wilson’s home for approximately five minutes before returning to the nightclub.

Google Maps states that it takes roughly five minutes to reach Mr. Wilson’s home from the Hawk nightclub by foot. The pair left the nightclub at 12:15 AM. Assuming Google Maps’ calculations are correct, they would have reached Mr. Wilson’s home at 12:20 AM. Surveillance footage shows that the two arrived back at the nightclub at 12:30 AM. Meaning, that they would have had to leave Mr. Wilson’s home at 12:25 AM to get back to the club at the time they did; heavily suggesting that only five minutes were spent in Mr. Wilson’s home as was said in his testimony.

When walking back to the nightclub from Mr. Wilson’s home, surveillance video shows that he and the accuser were not holding hands this time.

Forensic examination found no seminal fluid on the accuser’s clothing or vaginal swab. No corroborating DNA evidence was presented to the court.

Man Sentenced to Prison for Rape With No Hard Evidence · 71 Republic

stat·u·ar·y
/ˈstaCHəˌwerē/
noun
    "classical statuary"

You're an idiot.

Here are the FACTS

Man sentenced to more than 12 years for raping teen he met at Lawrence college bar

Those are not the facts.

These are.

The Accuser’s Testimony
The accuser testified at trial that she was drinking before going on the dancefloor. She stated that when on the dancefloor, Wilson lifted up her skirt and sexually assaulted her. She testified that Wilson then led her out of the bar, drunkenly stumbling, to his house a couple of blocks away.

The accuser stated in testimony that she told Wilson, “No, I’m too drunk, I can’t do this,” but Wilson persisted to hold her down and rape her anyway. According to the accuser, she then left Wilson’s home to return to the bar. She met her cousin there, who she originally came to the club with, and the following day she proceeded to go to a hospital for a sexual assault examination.

Mr. Wilson’s Testimony
Mr. Wilson testified that on the dance floor, he and the accuser were consensually kissing and touching each other in a somewhat sexual manner. He stated that he did not have the impression that the accuser was intoxicated.

Mr. Wilson stated that to the contrary of his accuser’s testimony that she stumbled out of the nightclub drunkenly, she, in fact, stumbled on a crack in the sidewalk while walking back to his home. According to Wilson, after asking if she was okay, the accuser jumped onto Mr. Wilson and wrapped her arms and legs around him while continuing to kiss him.

Mr. Wilson said that although consent was not completely verbalized, he believed that they had reached a consensus to proceed to his home and have sexual intercourse. He testified that sexual intercourse never took place.

Mr. Wilson estimated that the two were inside his room for about five minutes before leaving and going back to the nightclub. He testified that his accuser came upstairs with him and she laid on his bed. They then continued to kiss, according to Mr. Wilson, but he never removed her clothes nor did they have sexual intercourse.

He said that he got a text from his friend stating “where you at” and a missed call. He then decided to go see what his friend needed. At the point of telling his accuser that he was leaving, she gave him a “mad look”, according to Mr. Wilson, then they both walked back toward the bar.

The Evidence Presented
At 12:15 AM, surveillance video shows Mr. Wilson and his accuser walking down 14th street to his home, two blocks away, while holding hands.

Surveillance footage of the nightclub did not show the accuser stumbling or being led away by Mr. Wilson as she had testified. Footage also showed that the two were in Wilson’s home for approximately five minutes before returning to the nightclub.

Google Maps states that it takes roughly five minutes to reach Mr. Wilson’s home from the Hawk nightclub by foot. The pair left the nightclub at 12:15 AM. Assuming Google Maps’ calculations are correct, they would have reached Mr. Wilson’s home at 12:20 AM. Surveillance footage shows that the two arrived back at the nightclub at 12:30 AM. Meaning, that they would have had to leave Mr. Wilson’s home at 12:25 AM to get back to the club at the time they did; heavily suggesting that only five minutes were spent in Mr. Wilson’s home as was said in his testimony.

When walking back to the nightclub from Mr. Wilson’s home, surveillance video shows that he and the accuser were not holding hands this time.

Forensic examination found no seminal fluid on the accuser’s clothing or vaginal swab. No corroborating DNA evidence was presented to the court.

Man Sentenced to Prison for Rape With No Hard Evidence · 71 Republic

YOu might try actually reading the article before you accuse someone of fake news.

But Brock Turner got 6 months for raping an unconscious woman. Albert Wilson got 12 years for kissing a white girl
Do you think Brock Turner's sentence is the proper benchmark to judge all rapes?

He should have been SHOT -- in the balls first
Why
Read post #84. The OP just doesnt give the facts. You should know better.

But Brock Turner got 6 months for raping an unconscious woman. Albert Wilson got 12 years for kissing a white girl.

Turner got too light of a sentence in my opinion. However, different judges in different geographic jurisdictions are often inconsistent in their sentencing.

I highly doubt that Wilson was convicted for "kissing a white girl". More than likely, he was convicted of some form of sexual assault. Is 12 years too harsh a sentence? I don't know. I also don't know what those in the same jurisdiction get for such a crime.

Wilson was convicted because he was black and was accused by a white girl of rape. No matter what your racist mind wants to create, there was no forensic evidence that rape occurred.

YOu might try actually reading the article before you accuse someone of fake news.

But Brock Turner got 6 months for raping an unconscious woman. Albert Wilson got 12 years for kissing a white girl
Do you think Brock Turner's sentence is the proper benchmark to judge all rapes?

Why
I live 20 miles from where this happened. I know the facts.

Why
You don't know jack shit. You just believe you do because you are an idiot.

Collectively, your posts show beyond a shadow of doubt that you are the stupidest forumer at USMB. And I don't say that lightly. You've got some pretty stiff competition.

This sounds dubious.....
Which is more important? A friend calling or sex with a white girl ? I mean, c'mon....sounds fishy.

That said.....the text content and time can be verified.

Maybe 6 months? Maybe. But 12 years on that is also fishy.

Lesson to black folks....NEVER let your lawyer allow an all white jury. Have at least one or two from the hood on that jury.

Why
Read what a legitimate source says about this

Yep. Sexual assault of a minor is"Making out" in da hood where girls --especially white girls -- are bitches and whores.

Black Male, Albert Wilson, Gets 12 Yrs For 'Making Out' With White Teen, 17, He Met at 21+ Bar

This guy gets 12 years for kissing a white girl.

Brock Turner gets 6 months for raping an unconscious woman.

David Richards got the same sentence, 12 years, for repeatedly raping his 14 year old daughter.
Well, what did you expect in fat donnie's America?

this-is-me-not-having-any-white-guilt-make-a-52784458.png

From the link I posted that nobody seems to want to read. Common sense should tell you the OP is a lie. You should be curious enough to look into the facts if you're going to post:

On Jan. 10, a jury convicted Wilson of one count of rape by force or fear. The rape and the encounter that led up to it happened on a Saturday night in September 2016.

Wilson was a KU student at the time. The girl was a high school student from the Kansas City area, visiting her cousin at KU.

The victim testified at trial that she’d been drinking beforehand and that Wilson first lifted her skirt and assaulted her on the dance floor. She said he then led her, stumbling, out of the bar and to his home a couple of blocks away.

There, she repeatedly told him, “No, I’m too drunk, I can’t do this,” but Wilson held her down and raped her, she said. She then returned to the bar and reconnected with her cousin, and went to a hospital for a sexual assault examination the following day

It’s Tennessee. What do you expect? And it turns out they were both under 21.
You are on record as being BIGOTED against approximately 7 million residents of the state of Tennessee. That will be hard to erase.

Forum List

Back