Male students no longer need to prove gender identity to play girls sports in new jersey

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The athletic association that governs most of New Jersey’s high school sports has updated its policy to allow biological male students to play on girls sports teams and vice versa without having to provide proof or some sort of documentation of their gender dysphoria. On Wednesday, the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association executive committee approved a policy that allows transgender
Male Students No Longer Need to Prove Gender Identity to Play Girls’ Sports in New Jersey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well maybe after a few have been raped the dumbass liberals will wake up and realize what morons they were to even suggest this reject idea. You dumb fkrs are going to eat yourselves alive and subject your own kids to more dangers than those pea sized brains could even think of.

Fuck them

Fuck men who play girls.

Scum....and more....much much much more

The athletic association that governs most of New Jersey’s high school sports has updated its policy to allow biological male students to play on girls sports teams and vice versa without having to provide proof or some sort of documentation of their gender dysphoria. On Wednesday, the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association executive committee approved a policy that allows transgender
Male Students No Longer Need to Prove Gender Identity to Play Girls’ Sports in New Jersey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well maybe after a few have been raped the dumbass liberals will wake up and realize what morons they were to even suggest this reject idea. You dumb fkrs are going to eat yourselves alive and subject your own kids to more dangers than those pea sized brains could even think of.
The girls will benefit from stronger competition.

you kidding, right??

you kidding, right??
Nope. Ask any female that has played with males vs females if it helped them.

you kidding, right??

no

not fair

do not agree

you kidding, right??

no

not fair

do not agree
You ever play sports?

you kidding, right??

no

not fair

do not agree
You ever play sports?

yes

but I play with women

not men

If it's a competition..... I would not compete against a transvestite ok?

never! omg puke!

The girl's teams will eliminate the weaker girls until the entire team are boys saying they are girls. This is the end of female sports.

you kidding, right??

no

not fair

do not agree
You ever play sports?

yes

but I play with women

not men

never! omg puke!
I mean real sports. College level or above?

you kidding, right??

no

not fair

do not agree
You ever play sports?

yes

but I play with women

not men

never! omg puke!

look....as a woman and if I'm into sports...I am NOT GOING TO COMPETE against a penis..ok????? my GOD

no

not fair

do not agree
You ever play sports?

yes

but I play with women

not men

never! omg puke!

look....as a woman and if I'm into sports...I am NOT GOING TO COMPETE against a penis..ok????? my GOD
Thats great. I was just saying the women that do compete against males usually are serious athletes and go on to bigger and better opportunities through sports.

no

not fair

do not agree
You ever play sports?

yes

but I play with women

not men

never! omg puke!

Thats great. I was just saying the women that do compete against males usually are serious athletes and go on to bigger and better opportunities through sports.

No, c'mon you know I like you and respect you and all that but no...NO.....can not agree with you in this at all!
Nope.

You ever play sports?

yes

but I play with women

not men

never! omg puke!

No, c'mon you know I like you and respect you and all that but no...NO.....can not agree with you in this at all!
Nope.
Ok you and Tipsy both got me.

Laurel Hubbard is a weightlifter that never won a competition. Then he announced that he identified as female despite being biologically and anatomically male. Competing as a woman he easily won and set a new record for female sports. Competing against men, it is highly unlikely that a woman will ever qualify for a weightlifting team or wrestling team or the like.

Women's sports will simply wither away. The classes might be men and men pretending to be women.

yes

but I play with women

not men

never! omg puke!

Nope.
Ok you and Tipsy both got me.

ohh???:biggrin:.....ok!:p

On a related note can any of you femos explain why the PGA lets women play in its tournaments but the LPGA has banned men from its tournaments.??

Forum List

Back