Male students no longer need to prove gender identity to play girls sports in new jersey

Laurel Hubbard is a weightlifter that never won a competition. Then he announced that he identified as female despite being biologically and anatomically male. Competing as a woman he easily won and set a new record for female sports. Competing against men, it is highly unlikely that a woman will ever qualify for a weightlifting team or wrestling team or the like.

Women's sports will simply wither away. The classes might be men and men pretending to be women.

Well - do you want equal treatment or don't you?

The athletic association that governs most of New Jersey’s high school sports has updated its policy to allow biological male students to play on girls sports teams and vice versa without having to provide proof or some sort of documentation of their gender dysphoria. On Wednesday, the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association executive committee approved a policy that allows transgender
Male Students No Longer Need to Prove Gender Identity to Play Girls’ Sports in New Jersey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well maybe after a few have been raped the dumbass liberals will wake up and realize what morons they were to even suggest this reject idea. You dumb fkrs are going to eat yourselves alive and subject your own kids to more dangers than those pea sized brains could even think of.
So all teams are just coed teams now. Long story short.

The athletic association that governs most of New Jersey’s high school sports has updated its policy to allow biological male students to play on girls sports teams and vice versa without having to provide proof or some sort of documentation of their gender dysphoria. On Wednesday, the New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association executive committee approved a policy that allows transgender
Male Students No Longer Need to Prove Gender Identity to Play Girls’ Sports in New Jersey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well maybe after a few have been raped the dumbass liberals will wake up and realize what morons they were to even suggest this reject idea. You dumb fkrs are going to eat yourselves alive and subject your own kids to more dangers than those pea sized brains could even think of.

Yep guess those girls will have to give up the " women's " sports scholarship when the boys dominate the wins LOL.

Men with me and women with women when it comes to sport.

Period.

no

not fair

do not agree
You ever play sports?

yes

but I play with women

not men

If it's a competition..... I would not compete against a transvestite ok?

never! omg puke!
I mean real sports. College level or above?

look....as a woman and if I'm into sports...I am NOT GOING TO COMPETE against a penis..ok????? my GOD
Thats great. I was just saying the women that do compete against males usually are serious athletes and go on to bigger and better opportunities through sports.
I agree that girls who have competed against boys learn a lot. Growing up in the 70s I had a little sister 4 years my junior.
Among my friends we used her as an extra guy to even up teams. She was playing against guys 4, 5 and 6 years older than she was. She ended up a stud athlete. Easily the best athlete in a family of seven and my older brother was captain of the swim team and I was captain of the wrestling team. She buried us.

Having said that, the scenario developing is not fair to girls. It's been shown repeatedly that between a male and female of the same size, on average, the male has 40% more upper body strength. The physical differences are stark. It's not what many of us had in mind when we supported Title IX. Girls can gain great experience from competitive sports, let's not drive them out of it.

I second this, but at the end of the day, no guys in the girls' locker room still.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The girls will benefit from stronger competition.
You are insane and an idiot to boot.

I agree that girls who have competed against boys learn a lot. Growing up in the 70s I had a little sister 4 years my junior.
Among my friends we used her as an extra guy to even up teams. She was playing against guys 4, 5 and 6 years older than she was. She ended up a stud athlete. Easily the best athlete in a family of seven and my older brother was captain of the swim team and I was captain of the wrestling team. She buried us.

Having said that, the scenario developing is not fair to girls. It's been shown repeatedly that between a male and female of the same size, on average, the male has 40% more upper body strength. The physical differences are stark. It's not what many of us had in mind when we supported Title IX. Girls can gain great experience from competitive sports, let's not drive them out of it.

I grew up with only brothers - and was proud that I could out run, out climb and out arm wrestle any boy my age - until I hit 13 - then my whole world changed...and I rather quickly lost interest in trying to 'out run' them.

I coached my youngest son's soccer team for a couple of years. It was a coed team for 10 and 12 yo's. At that age there was very little difference between the boys and girls in agility, speed and coordination. The best girl was as talented as the best boy, but the boys were more aggressive. A few years later and there was absolutely no comparison.

Girls sports will be influenced by this. So will scholarships. Girls who might otherwise make a team will not have the opportunity because positions will be taken by males who 'self-identify' as female. Accommodations are already in the works for 'intact' males who claim to be transgender to compete on female Olympic teams.

Transgender males are a very small percentage of the population - but at this point, any male can claim to be...and sometimes the financial stakes are high enough to make a 'false claim' worthwhile. That's bad enough, but add in the locker room chaos...and no, it is grossly unfair to women. Wonder what happens when a female athlete accuses another 'female' athlete of sexual assault?

The girls will benefit from stronger competition.
You are insane and an idiot to boot.
You ever play with the guys in a sport? If you did you would have gotten better ma'am.

this might--might---be ok for lower age groups in non-competitive leagues
it is very, very rare for girls to be able to play in older boys' sports--especially the competitive leagues
so, this rule affects a very small percentage of kids--why even spend time on it??

I grew up with only brothers - and was proud that I could out run, out climb and out arm wrestle any boy my age - until I hit 13 - then my whole world changed...and I rather quickly lost interest in trying to 'out run' them.

I coached my youngest son's soccer team for a couple of years. It was a coed team for 10 and 12 yo's. At that age there was very little difference between the boys and girls in agility, speed and coordination. The best girl was as talented as the best boy, but the boys were more aggressive. A few years later and there was absolutely no comparison.

Girls sports will be influenced by this. So will scholarships. Girls who might otherwise make a team will not have the opportunity because positions will be taken by males who 'self-identify' as female. Accommodations are already in the works for 'intact' males who claim to be transgender to compete on female Olympic teams.

Transgender males are a very small percentage of the population - but at this point, any male can claim to be...and sometimes the financial stakes are high enough to make a 'false claim' worthwhile. That's bad enough, but add in the locker room chaos...and no, it is grossly unfair to women. Wonder what happens when a female athlete accuses another 'female' athlete of sexual assault?
I agree with your take on the age point. Even in wrestling many years ago I'd see girls competing, until about 6th or 7th grade. Of course much of that was a matter of growing up but by that point it was pointless. Pound for pound the boys were just way, way, way stronger.

On a broader point the comments made by John Mcenroe are telling. I believe he pointed out that Serena Williams, probably the best female tennis player ever, wouldn't be ranked in the men's game.

Forum List

Back