Zone1 Malcom X was not a Democrat or Republican

Whatever the government has given to whites did not cause a decline. So how about we get that?
The black population already gets all the same government assistance white folks do...

The black population also gets government protections and assistance that white folks do not. Policies like affirmative action, and legislation like hate crime laws are specifically geared toward minorities.

“Many analysts have noted that the general popular perception that minority racial and ethnic groups dominate the welfare rolls has been historically incorrect, for minorities have historically accounted for no more of the welfare caseload than White families. Ethnic minorities do, however, have higher rates of participation in the welfare system than does the majority White population, given their lesser total numbers. Thus, the popular perception has some basis in fact, if interpreted to mean that minorities have higher propensities to make use of the welfare system.”

So Malcolm X was a model citizen and not a low down common thief and a yellow coward?

This from Wikipedia.

Summoned by the local draft board for military service in World War II, he feigned mental disturbance by rambling and declaring: "I want to be sent down South. Organize them ****** soldiers ... steal us some guns, and kill us [some] crackers".[38][39][40] He was declared "mentally disqualified for military service".[38][39][40]

In late 1945, Malcolm returned to Boston, where he and four accomplices committed a series of burglaries targeting wealthy White families.[41] In 1946, he was arrested while picking up a stolen watch he had left at a shop for repairs,[42] and in February began serving a sentence of eight to ten years at Charlestown State Prison for larceny and breaking and entering.[43] Two years later, Malcolm was transferred to Norfolk Prison Colony (also in Massachusetts).[44][45]

We all know Malcolms story. He did his time and rehabbed himselff. He spoke truth to the racists of his time. A truth so tough that all you can do is try bringing up how he went to prison while you worship slave owning rapists as founders of this country.

The black population already gets all the same government assistance white folks do...

The black population also gets government protections and assistance that white folks do not. Policies like affirmative action, and legislation like hate crime laws are specifically geared toward minorities.

“Many analysts have noted that the general popular perception that minority racial and ethnic groups dominate the welfare rolls has been historically incorrect, for minorities have historically accounted for no more of the welfare caseload than White families. Ethnic minorities do, however, have higher rates of participation in the welfare system than does the majority White population, given their lesser total numbers. Thus, the popular perception has some basis in fact, if interpreted to mean that minorities have higher propensities to make use of the welfare system.”

Wrong. And don't post crap from American Rennaissance as if its credible data.

Whatever the government has given to whites did not cause a decline. So how about we get that?
And the secret “white supremacy“ you claim is woven into every aspect of our society has not prevented Asians from economically out preforming their “racist white overlords”.

It’s got nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with culture.

Wrong. And don't post crap from American Rennaissance as if its credible data.
It’s from the National Academics Press NOT American Rennasissance. I linked directly to it. You just don’t like it so you claim it’s part of the same white Supremacist conspiracy you blame everything on.

We all know Malcolms story. He did his time and rehabbed himselff. He spoke truth to the racists of his time. A truth so tough that all you can do is try bringing up how he went to prison while you worship slave owning rapists as founders of this country.
What sort of torture factories did the founders own during that period? Also, I don't worship anyone on this earth. No one in my family since before the Revolution ever owned a slave. And during the Civil War they fought to free the slaves only to be reviled and hated by the low bred animal descendants of those freed slaves.

And the secret “white supremacy“ you claim is woven into every aspect of our society has not prevented Asians from economically out preforming their “racist white overlords”.

It’s got nothing to do with skin color and everything to do with culture.
Asians haven't outperformed anyone and the high earners are mostly Indians on H1B Visas. Asians and blacks basically have the same rate of poverty. But white racists use one Asian ethniic group to make claims when there are groups of Asians who live at 25-30 percent povertty. But you're right about culture, the white racist culture is the problem and I'm tired of white supremacists trying to tell people how their existence is imaginary.

It’s from the National Academics Press NOT American Rennasissance. I linked directly to it. You just don’t like it so you claim it’s part of the same white Supremacist conspiracy you blame everything on.
Sure it's not. I looked at it. The fact is that whites have been given handouts to get ahead on 8 occasions. You're arguing having not lived as a black person and appatently have been taught a load of racist crap.

Asians haven't outperformed anyone and the high earners are mostly Indians on H1B Visas. Asians and blacks basically have the same rate of poverty. But white racists use one Asian ethniic group to make claims when there are groups of Asians who live at 25-30 percent povertty. But you're right about culture, the white racist culture is the problem and I'm tired of white supremacists trying to tell people how their existence is imaginary.
So, how do these Indian foreigners do so economically well in such a racist-white-supremacist country? Maybe black people should just do whatever it is that these Indian foreigners are doing?

But white racists use one Asian ethniic group to make claims when there are groups of Asians who live at 25-30 percent povertty.
Just not true.

7A30AF87-D63F-472C-B013-8901F76EBC4D.jpeg

What sort of torture factories did the founders own during that period? Also, I don't worship anyone on this earth. No one in my family since before the Revolution ever owned a slave. And during the Civil War they fought to free the slaves only to be reviled and hated by the low bred animal descendants of those freed slaves.
The standard story. What your family and did or did not own is irrelevant. Your family fought to save the Union. Jim Crow happened and after slavery, I doubt they fought to end that.

Sixty-four men are credited with the “founding” of America. Out of the 64 so-called founders, 49 owned slaves. The slave owners were:

George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Patrick Henry, James Monroe, John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, John Marshall, Samuel Chase, John Hancock, Benjamin Harrison, John Dickinson, William Floyd, George Mason, Joseph Hewes, John Penn, Edward Rutledge,Thomas Heyward, Thomas Lynch, Jr., Arthur Middleton, William Paca,Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll, George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton, Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall, Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, George Taylor, Caesar Rodney, George Read, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis Morris, Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson, John Hart, Abraham Clark, Josiah Bartlett, William Hooper, William Whipple, Stephen Hopkins , and Oliver Wolcott.

The standard story. What your family and did or did not own is irrelevant. Your family fought to save the Union. Jim Crow happened and after slavery, I doubt they fought to end that.

Sixty-four men are credited with the “founding” of America. Out of the 64 so-called founders, 49 owned slaves. The slave owners were:

George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, Patrick Henry, James Monroe, John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, John Marshall, Samuel Chase, John Hancock, Benjamin Harrison, John Dickinson, William Floyd, George Mason, Joseph Hewes, John Penn, Edward Rutledge,Thomas Heyward, Thomas Lynch, Jr., Arthur Middleton, William Paca,Thomas Stone, Charles Carroll, George Wythe, Richard Henry Lee, Thomas Nelson, Jr., Francis Lightfoot Lee, Carter Braxton, Button Gwinnett, Lyman Hall, Robert Morris, Benjamin Rush, George Taylor, Caesar Rodney, George Read, Philip Livingston, Francis Lewis, Lewis Morris, Richard Stockton, John Witherspoon, Francis Hopkinson, John Hart, Abraham Clark, Josiah Bartlett, William Hooper, William Whipple, Stephen Hopkins , and Oliver Wolcott.
^^^
Political chump

Forum List

Back