Malcolm in the Middle

I always wondered why the rating were so low, everyone I knew watched it but of course I knew a lot of pot heads in the late 90's.

Never even heard of it...

It's a Fox show with relatively low popularity. It started back in the 90s. It's got a very subtle humor to it.

Dis = Lavernia

Great. What's a Lavernia?

Subtle humor, I generally get.

She runs the food stop in Alaska where Francis and one of his classmates wind up working for a season. She's rough, tough, and yet there's a subtle sweetness under her shrewdness.

the show did not start back in the nineties, the humor is not subtle, it won numerous awards and this is just another thinly veiled thread to bash posters, all in good fun, huh.

the show was very good btw.

I always wondered why the rating were so low, everyone I knew watched it but of course I knew a lot of pot heads in the late 90's.

That's why. :lol:

Not really, but it's a good joke. It just didn't catch on because they thought their target audience was teens, so they put it on during afternoon cartoons in a lot of areas. Their real target audience should have been the young adults during late night. Much of the humor you just don't get until after you've been through adolescence.

It's a Fox show with relatively low popularity. It started back in the 90s. It's got a very subtle humor to it.

Dis = Lavernia

Great. What's a Lavernia?

Subtle humor, I generally get.

She runs the food stop in Alaska where Francis and one of his classmates wind up working for a season. She's rough, tough, and yet there's a subtle sweetness under her shrewdness.

That means Gunny works for me? Bonus! :badgrin:

Forum List

Back