Making The World Safe For Communism

yes, hindsight is 20/20..but you still need glasses...

Chic refuses to get this information to the university historians, the historians that write our history books and teach the historians that teach our college students. I have asked her a couple of times to let those university historians know what really happened during that period. So far nothing, and America's historians remain ignorant about a whole era of history. Sad.

To whom are you referring with the need for hindsight?

FDR???

The events were clear before he acted.....

1. FDR came into office March 4th of 1933. One of his first official acts was to recognize the USSR, November 16th, 1933.

2. Bear in mind, eight months earlier, journalist Gareth Jones had exposed Stalin's Terror Famine:
"In the train a Communist denied to me that there was a famine. I flung a crust of bread which I had been eating from my own supply into a spittoon. A peasant fellow-passenger fished it out and ravenously ate it."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gareth_Jones_(journalist)

a. Malcolm Muggeridge " was the first writer to reveal the true nature of Stalin s regime when in 1933 he exposed the terror famine in the Ukraine. " [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Time-Eternity-Uncollected-Writings-Muggeridge/dp/1570759057]Time and Eternity: The Uncollected Writings of Malcolm Muggeridge: Malcolm Muggeridge, Nicholas Flynn: 9781570759055: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Think Roosevelt knew?

The greatness of a President is based on his vision.....

FDR's vision? He came, he saw...and he made the world safe for slaughter and oppression......for communism.

Chic refuses to get this information to the university historians, the historians that write our history books and teach the historians that teach our college students. I have asked her a couple of times to let those university historians know what really happened during that period. So far nothing, and America's historians remain ignorant about a whole era of history. Sad.

The same defense of FDR?

Puerile.

"...Chic refuses to get this information to the university historians,...."

It is clear that you are injured by the facts about FDR, and moreso that you cannot refute them.

Like a child, the facts and truth are undeniable, yet you skip around covering your ears, muttering 'I don't care, I don't care....'

And that is what makes one a Liberal.

How did FDR support Mao?

And, in remembrance of China, under the Communist Mao"

The Kwan family met the Youth Brigade in their living room, which had shrunk to the size of a prison cell due to the number of shouting youth surrounding the family. They gazed at the youth in bewilderment unable to understand the evil that they had done.

“Do you repent? Do you confess to clinging to the old values?”
“Confess and seek reeducation and we will spare you!”
“You are guilty of old thought, old culture, old values…”
“You have built a lackey’s empire on the backs of the people!”

Kwan and his wife, along with their twelve-year-old son were bound and defenseless.

“You are part of the old…”
The tall leader of the cadre engages in a furious dialectic, spittle flying from his mouth.
“You are part of the old! Do you repent?”

With every line he spoke, he swung the black baton, heavy as a cricket bat.
“You will reform your decadent ways!”
“The old ways are a threat to the collective good of the people!”
“You will die if you retain your old beliefs!”
“Repent! Reject the old! Admit you have been seduced by unbeneficial and decadent thought!”

It continued for endless minutes- until the blows the student rained down stole the life from the family. The iron-tipped baton left bloody forms at his feet as he recited the catechism the students thirstily sought to hear.

From the novel “The Stone Monkey,” by Jeffery Deaver

The same defense of FDR?

Puerile.

It is clear that you are injured by the facts about FDR, and moreso that you cannot refute them.

Like a child, the facts and truth are undeniable, yet you skip around covering your ears, muttering 'I don't care, I don't care....'

Nope, I smile. But more importantly have you sent any of your evidence to any historians, real historians as yet, and if so, what was their response?

"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions." Ironically, even the Left's intentions aren't that good, since they are based on assuaging their own emotional issues rather than actual concern about the effect on others.

The same defense of FDR?

Puerile.

Nope, I smile. But more importantly have you sent any of your evidence to any historians, real historians as yet, and if so, what was their response?

I can see that the only lesson you learned in chemistry is that alcohol is a solution.

After repeatedly showing that they've been lied to, do Leftists ever question what they've been taught?

Even a cursory glance at FDR, LBJ and McCarthy shows that the traditional tales are 180 degrees from the truth.

After repeatedly showing that they've been lied to, do Leftists ever question what they've been taught?

Even a cursory glance at FDR, LBJ and McCarthy shows that the traditional tales are 180 degrees from the truth.

It is astounding, isn't it?

1. Not facts, nor data, nor experience, nor rational debate will convince Liberals.

2. Even hearing their champion promise the Russians that he would betray America, be more 'flexible,' after the election, they race to the polls to pull the Democrat lever.

3. They use terms like 'lie' and 'hypocrite' because they know that these have meaning to those of us on the Right...but, when applied to them, it washes off like water on a duck's back.

4. ...Liberals don't have the capacity to change their perspective. While they claim to support the law, these folks voted for
a. affirmative action, creation of different classes based on skin color
b. a legislative icon who was responsible for the death of a young girl, and who plotted with the Russians against the President of the United States
c. a rapist who lost his license for perjury....
d. a radical who supported infanticide, and lived under the tutelage of an America-hater...

Such is America today....

I am waiting, however, to see if General Stillwell, one of my heroes, goes into the communist bucket or where? I leave the board for a few seconds and lo and behold they have found more communists, so how about Stillwell, communisst or not?

I am waiting, however, to see if General Stillwell, one of my heroes, goes into the communist bucket or where? I leave the board for a few seconds and lo and behold they have found more communists, so how about Stillwell, communisst or not?

What???
I didn't give you enough facts to deny???

Tell ya' what......tomorrow I will destroy not only Franklin Roosevelt's lies about the economy...but I'll include your vaunted 'historians.'

So...get the ubiquitous 'did you tell the historians?' post ready.

Tomorrow then..........prepare for death at dawn!

OK...maybe not dawn.....

Last edited by a moderator:

What???

Tell ya' what......tomorrow I will destroy not only Franklin Roosevelt's lies about the economy...but I'll include your vaunted 'historians.'

OK...maybe not dawn.....

Thought you did the historians are communists thing already? Right now I'm sweating Stillwell out, will he be a communist? So here's a deal, I won't object if you make MacArthur into a communist instead of Stillwell, I can accept that. MacArthur for Stillwell, deal? Never liked his communistic corncob pipe anyway.

What???

OK...maybe not dawn.....

Thought you did the historians are communists thing already? Right now I'm sweating Stillwell out, will he be a communist? So here's a deal, I won't object if you make MacArthur into a communist instead of Stillwell, I can accept that. MacArthur for Stillwell, deal? Never liked his communistic corncob pipe anyway.

Be afraid.......be very afraid!!!!

Roosevelt....Schlesinger.......Leuchtenburg.....all of 'em!

Goin' down tomorrow!

At d...in the morn.

What???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FXoyr_FyFw

OK...maybe not dawn.....

Be afraid.......be very afraid!!!!

Roosevelt....Schlesinger.......Leuchtenburg.....all of 'em!

Goin' down tomorrow!

At d...in the morn.

yep thats what you are,afraid to look at the truth that repubicans sleep in bed with the democrats.:D as always,there you goexposing your irrational obsession you have over FDR.:D

Forum List

Back