Make Love, Not War: New Axe Commercial

SayMyName

Live, Love, Laugh.
Dec 30, 2011
Shanghai, China
Saw this video for the first time and loved it as soon as it started. Maybe I will try it. *winks*

Anyone else seen it or tried this product?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63b4O_2HCYM]AXE PEACE | Make Love, Not War (Official :60) - YouTube[/ame]

I like the ad, have had no exposure to the product.

Thanks for the share. :)

I have always been an Old Spice guy, but its hard to get in most of the places I travel to now, and nowhere to be found in Sweden. I suppose I will have to try it. Their commercial thus served its purpose. I hope it smells good.

I have always been an Old Spice guy, but its hard to get in most of the places I travel to now, and nowhere to be found in Sweden. I suppose I will have to try it. Their commercial thus served its purpose. I hope it smells good.

All I know is use it sparingly.

Can you order online, maybe get your cologne of choice that way?

All I know is use it sparingly.

Can you order online, maybe get your cologne of choice that way?

I guess I could, its just that it is too expensive to do so. I will just have to use my current bottle of after shave lotion that I got on a brief stop in the states over Christmas sparingly.

Forum List

Back