House of Cards Season 2!

We've been reviewing the first season for the release of this one. We're sure to be tuned in tonight for the first episode of 2.

• Banned
I'm nursing this season. 1-2 episodes a day. I want to cherish and savor it.

I'm binge-ing like a frat boy who just got his liver reset. My girlfriends working a night shift again so she's been gone since 3 and has given me permission to watch it all AND I didn't have work today. The rest of Valentine's day is MINE and Netflix put on some House of Cards lingerie for me :eusa_drool:

Just watched #4. I was squirming during Claire's live interview. Dang this is good stuff.

I haven't been so wrapped up in a TV series since season 1 of Spartacus.

Oh and hey- no spoilers, folks!

Just watched #4. I was squirming during Claire's live interview. Dang this is good stuff.

I hope that's not a spoiler

NOT IN THIS THREAD!

I'm even avoiding the HOC Facebook comments.

My biggest curiosity going into this season was whether or not Claire would conceive.

One scene, I'm nearly moved to tears. The next, I'm shaking in my seat.

Giggity.

NOT IN THIS THREAD!

My biggest curiosity going into this season was whether or not Claire would conceive.

Giggity.

Claire has 10 babies during the rest of the season Mr. H. And they each solve a political crisis. And I'm out of rep right now :dunno:

NOT IN THIS THREAD!

Giggity.

Claire has 10 babies during the rest of the season Mr. H. And they each solve a political crisis. And I'm out of rep right now :dunno:

LOL bring it on! That's worth at least a dozen more seasons. It'll keep my kid employed through retirement. :thup:

I intentionally stopped watching Season 1 at the next to last episode so that NOW, when Season 2 is released I wouldn't have to wait for the next episode.

And I am very glad i did it that way.

I was really wondering what happened of their running through the dark at the end of Season 1.

Instead of having to wait a few months or however long it was, I just took a BRB and then sat right back down and started watching S2/Ep1.

This is as good as Mad Men and in a similar sort of way.

Just watched Kevin Spacey on ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulous and he is truly a gifted actor and a really smart guy.

Couldn't be any better.

A Season Two, Episode One surprise is in store for anyone who watched Season One.

I hardly EVER talk back to the screen.

But for this?

Uh, yeah.

Big time!

The G-word and the "F" word.

A lot.

LOLOL

Love it.

Don't think for a second Obama is kidding about his admiration for F rank U nderwood.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeNM_VpYYE4]Kevin Spacey: President Obama 'Wishes' He Could Be As Ruthlessly Efficient As My Character - YouTube[/ame]

Although, to be fair to Obama, I think he has tricks up his sleeve that FU could only imagine.

Watched the first episode. Screamed in unison with my sister at the TV in a pivotal and unexpected moment. Agreed with said sister to watch all future shows together because it's more fun that way.

Holy Shiznet.

Finished!!

Outstanding, better than season 1.

You do have to get past the episode 2-1 "game changer" and just accept that this is not Aaron Sorkin West Wing, this is a modern day Richard III with all the great asides to the audience and Machiavellian evil plotting.

Kevin Spacey is brilliant -- the looks to the camera are priceless.

I read that some political insiders say the show is 99% true. I think the vindictiveness and deep strategy is true, but the level of criminal activity, God help us if that's true.

I've also noticed how a number of the actors play very flat, complacent, emotionless, intentionally blind to the fact they are pawns in a game -- almost as if the director said I want to you read the lines as a chess piece would, oblivious as to your part in the game, thinking your choice is your own.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back