Majority of Americans would give up alcohol to see Donald Trump impeached,

katsung47

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2011
Majority of Americans would give up alcohol to see Donald Trump impeached, finds survey

73 per cent of Democrats and 17 per cent of Republicans say they would cut out the liquor if the official political process of removing the President were to be put in motion

Maya Oppenheim 27 June 2017

The study carried out by Detox.net surveyed 1,013 men and women across the US.

Most Americans would stop drinking alcohol to see Trump impeached
---------------

Majority of Americans would give up alcohol to see Donald Trump impeached, finds survey

73 per cent of Democrats and 17 per cent of Republicans say they would cut out the liquor if the official political process of removing the President were to be put in motion

---------------
interesting

would they still feel the same way after they sobered?

Yay, we've found another thing that's dumberer than the one before...

In my scientific poll 100 percent said that liberals are full of s..t.

I wonder if the left wing would be willing to give up their Pablum to impeach Trump? I doubt they would give up Pablum or their binkeys.

In my scientific poll 100 percent said that liberals are full of s..t.

I wonder if the left wing would be willing to give up their Pablum to impeach Trump? I doubt they would give up Pablum or their binkeys.

Sure, but you just asked crazy right wingers. They also believed Walmart Tunnels and FEMA prisons are real, and Sandy Hook was faked.

---------------
It's sad that you don't know how to read statistics. You are either ignorant or lying. The statistic is 73% of Democrats. While it's true a majority of Democrats would give up alcohol to impeach Trump, that's not a "majority of Americans" as you claimed since Democrats only constitute about a third of Americans. Republicans are slightly less in numbers. In short, only about a third of Americans would give up alcohol.

800x614x09_Would_You_Rather_Asset_Political.png.pagespeed.ic.D7yvMQ5293.png

Party Affiliation
2017 Jun 7-11
Republicans 26%
Independents 42%
Democrats 30%

---------------
It's sad that you don't know how to read statistics. You are either ignorant or lying. The statistic is 73% of Democrats. While it's true a majority of Democrats would give up alcohol to impeach Trump, that's not a "majority of Americans" as you claimed since Democrats only constitute about a third of Americans. Republicans are slightly less in numbers. In short, only about a third of Americans would give up alcohol.

800x614x09_Would_You_Rather_Asset_Political.png.pagespeed.ic.D7yvMQ5293.png

Party Affiliation
2017 Jun 7-11
Republicans 26%
Independents 42%
Democrats 30%

A third of Americans willing to give up alcohol to impeach Trump is a hell of a lot. No telling how many want him impeached, but don't want to give up drinking.

Forum List

Back