Majority Believe Dems Abused Power

Actually, I'm looking at the glass as more than half full - in favor of protecting The Constitution.

:)

It's not ignoble to be happy that Independents have awakened to the Fraud of Obamamania.

Being Pope wouldn't suit me - I'd rather be Queen.

;)

Well, there is an election in November this year.

That one will have consequences as well.

:)

Probably not the consequences you are hoping for. I believe what you are failing to acknowlege is that the one trick pony has overstayed its welcome and most people are ignoring the crying baby on the bus . Dissatisfication of the current state of affairs doesn't translate a 30 year methodical progam of the destruction of the middle class by the fudimentalist neo cons into the public blaming a 14 month democratic administration. You assholes must all be disfuntional sexually the way you keep mindlessly and prematurely shooting your wads. It is amusing to observe.

There is much more than enough sound and video bites to continue drowning you idiots in the bathtub you were so fond of eluding too.

It's not ignoble to be happy that Independents have awakened to the Fraud of Obamamania.

Being Pope wouldn't suit me - I'd rather be Queen.

;)

No, only HALF of the Independents "have awakened" to believing the Dems used inappropriate means to pass healthcare.

You are Counting your McCains before they Hatch.

No actually, a public option would be non-profit company that you would BUY insurance from. Kind of like your credit union.

Along the lines of a GSE like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (except that it is non-profit)?

That would be good.

Yet another aggregation of taxpayer cash to be abused by those who cannot resist the Moral Hazard of other people's money.

The public option is not funded by taxpayers except in a startup loan.

And Fannie and Freddie didn't cause near as much of a problem as did the private banking/mortgage sector.

The public option is not funded by taxpayers except in a startup loan.

And Fannie and Freddie didn't cause near as much of a problem as did the private banking/mortgage sector.

And Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were supposed to be for profit corporations that ran independently - yet we have bailed them out to the tune of hundreds of $Bs, with more to follow.

You are sorely undereducated about the role FM/FM played in enabling the mortgage crisis. I suggest you read up about their business model.

Of course they abused their power. And what was the deal with them weaseling in College Loan Legislation with their Health Care debacle? No one understood that one. This is by far the dirtiest U.S. Congress in History. The way they passed their Health Care debacle cannot be forgotten or forgiven by most Americans. The People will hopefully have their say in coming elections. It's time for the People to fight back. Make 2010 count people.

It's an interesting poll, and certainly shoring up independents support for 2010 elections is important, but Obama has, if nothing else, shown a propensity for mobilizing large swaths of people to vote (be it positive or negative) quickly. I think polls around august - september will be more telling of the situation once the lack of propaganda from both sides die down.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on where you stand) for the White House, the public regularly forgets legislation like this within months if they aren't reminded, so they have the option of downplaying it till election or really trying to ramp its merits up. Either way, I don't really like it, I think they should let the bill speak for itself after shoring up its unsound portions. As long as economic recovery continues and if they can begin to stem job losses, there won't be too much of a switch during the 2010 mid terms. It remains to be seen whether this is good or bad.

0bama's vote was partially a vote against Bush. He doesn't have that advantage anymore. Further, he was going to bring transparency and honesty to the office. Having massively failed on those counts and taxing just about everyone in some fashion before the 2012 elections, he will go down easily.

You economic recovery is in the stock market alone at this point. Credit is still very tight and before you go trumpeting the employment figures, I got three words for you. Temporary Census workers. Still trying to live off of hope and change huh? :lol:

There's also the fact that Obama ran as something completely different than what he has revealed himself to be as President. He can't run that way again - he won't fool the Independents.

It's an interesting poll, and certainly shoring up independents support for 2010 elections is important, but Obama has, if nothing else, shown a propensity for mobilizing large swaths of people to vote (be it positive or negative) quickly. I think polls around august - september will be more telling of the situation once the lack of propaganda from both sides die down.

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on where you stand) for the White House, the public regularly forgets legislation like this within months if they aren't reminded, so they have the option of downplaying it till election or really trying to ramp its merits up. Either way, I don't really like it, I think they should let the bill speak for itself after shoring up its unsound portions. As long as economic recovery continues and if they can begin to stem job losses, there won't be too much of a switch during the 2010 mid terms. It remains to be seen whether this is good or bad.

0bama's vote was partially a vote against Bush. He doesn't have that advantage anymore. Further, he was going to bring transparency and honesty to the office. Having massively failed on those counts and taxing just about everyone in some fashion before the 2012 elections, he will go down easily.

You economic recovery is in the stock market alone at this point. Credit is still very tight and before you go trumpeting the employment figures, I got three words for you. Temporary Census workers. Still trying to live off of hope and change huh? :lol:

he will go down easilyYou are some kinda stupid. Obama isn't running for anything in 2012.

he will go down easilyYou are some kinda stupid. Obama isn't running for anything in 2012.
So...if true it makes my statement even more correct. I suspect he was lying his ass off like normal when he said that. You wouldn't recognize smart if it came in a fifth 120 proof bottle.

There's also the fact that Obama ran as something completely different than what he has revealed himself to be as President. He can't run that way again - he won't fool the Independents.

Odd...your poll says 36% of them seem to still be fooled already.....:eusa_whistle:

And what, in your wittle bwain do you think he ran on??? My recollection is that:

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Barack Obama's Campaign Promises

Fortunately we do not rely on your memory or spin. Bipartisanship and transparency were right up there. Total fail on both counts.

So...if true it makes my statement even more correct. I suspect he was lying his ass off like normal when he said that. You wouldn't recognize smart if it came in a fifth 120 proof bottle.

Why is it so difficult to recognise facts and to work with them? You think "smart" is mindlessly ranting lies and half truthsz?

I rarely drink. If you y had any mentaL horsepower you would rail against the lobbiests that used morons like you in congress to achieve the faiulures we are now experiencing in our country. Only a hack asshole would blame one guy that has had influence for a few months. Only a hack asshole would align himself with a constituency that is more interested in seeing a black guy fail over any positive or neccesary work our country needs. Asfar as I can tell you are more like a terrorist than a patriot.

And what, in your wittle bwain do you think he ran on??? My recollection is that:

Fortunately we do not rely on your memory or spin. Bipartisanship and transparency were right up there. Total fail on both counts.
Were there any pledges he kept? He criticised Hillary for wanting to impose an individual mandate and voila, now we have one.
He pledged to cut taxes
He pledged to limit government
He criticised Bush for about 1000 different things, all of which he is continuing.

Yea he did viciously attack Hillary Clinton for advocating forcing citizens to have Health Insurance. I guess he just "Changed" his mind again.

Hmmm.....looks like you did rely on my memory.....hahahaha.....you went to the thread, didn't you? God, you people are just too easy.

As for bipartisianship, he spent the better part of a year in pursuit of that. But it's hard to dance when you don't have a partner. Transparancy, I'd give him a 'C'. But heck, even is his campaign promise was to simply keep breathing, you wingnuts would claim he failed at that.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Hmmm.....looks like you did rely on my memory.....hahahaha.....you went to the thread, didn't you? God, you people are just too easy.

As for bipartisianship, he spent the better part of a year in pursuit of that. But it's hard to dance when you don't have a partner. Transparancy, I'd give him a 'C'. But heck, even is his campaign promise was to simply keep breathing, you wingnuts would claim he failed at that.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Bipartisanship was only given lipservice when he met opposition. He said the words while carrying a stick. I don't need your sources to see what 0bama has and hasn't accomplished. For a guy that has every advantage of power, he can't get out of his own way.

Forum List

Back