Not That Long Ago

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
For those out there that actually want to label themselves as "progressive", remember how people that called themselves the same thing acted a few years ago? What a bunch of idiotic hypocrites, I'm so happy I grew out of that silly dufuss phase illustrated here...... I'm sickened that these neanderthal idiots have the nerve to call themselves Americans. Want to bet on who these imbeciles voted for in the last election? I'm sure Barry is very proud.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6b1VOAATNk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - A Trip Down Memory Lane[/ame]

For those out there that actually want to label themselves as "progressive", remember how people that called themselves the same thing acted a few years ago? What a bunch of idiotic hypocrites, I'm so happy I grew out of that silly dufuss phase illustrated here...... I'm sickened that these neanderthal idiots have the nerve to call themselves Americans. Want to bet on who these imbeciles voted for in the last election? I'm sure Barry is very proud.

YouTube - A Trip Down Memory Lane

This stuff shown in the video never happened and I can prove it. The lamestream media never got all bent out of shape over it so therefore it's bogus. You made it all up and you should apologize.

Progressively hypocritical neanderthals, the party of hope and change :lol:

Yeah those early twentiest century REPUBLICAN PROGRESSIVES sure were foolish weren't they?

That Teddy Roosevelt sure was an asshat.

Imagine not allowing coal mining corporations not to hire very young children to mine their coal for them.

What were those PROGRESSIVES thinking anyway?

What were they communists or something?

Yeah those early twentiest century REPUBLICAN PROGRESSIVES sure were foolish weren't they?

Imagine not allowing coal mining corporations not to hire very young children to mine their coal for them.

During WW I, under the Progressive Woodrow Wilson, American was a fascist nation.
1. Had the world’s first modern propaganda ministry
2. Political prisoners by the thousands were harassed, beaten, spied upon and thrown in jail for simply expressing private opinions.
3. The national leader accused foreigners and immigrants of injecting treasonous ‘poison’ into the American bloodstream
4. Newspapers and magazines were closed for criticizing the government
5. Almost 100,000 government propaganda agents were sent out to whip up support for the regime and the war
6. College professors imposed loyalty oaths on their colleagues
7. Nearly a quarter million ‘goons’ were given legal authority to beat and intimidate ‘slackers’ and dissenters
8. Leading artists and writers dedicated their work to proselytizing for the government.
http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/Classical_Liberalism_vs_Modern_Liberal_Conservatism.pdf p. 9

Did you mean Twentieth century? Didi you watch the video, did you read the signs????? That dimwit Obama and his idiot followers are trying to paint the Tea Party people as violent anarchist and they conveniently forget what they were doing a few years ago. I remember a mounted policeman in San Francisco getting pulled from his horse, these assholes even attacked the horse!!!!!! Unfortunately the horse was too decent to kick the shit out of all of them.

Forum List

Back