dems just destroyed what little chance of keeping the majority in nov and keeping the WH in 2024 .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the stupidity of the left seems to have no bounds ! while dems face a possible crushing defeat in the midterms and have a huge problem looming in the 2024 elections because of disastrous policies that have fueled inflation and instability on the global stage with war in Europe and possibly Taiwan in the near future add to that skyrocketing crimes record fentanyl deaths because of our open border one would think the left would entertain changing their ways to benefit the American people and thereby help their chance in the midterms and 2024 ... nope ! the lefts just doubled the size of the IRS and weaponized the justice dept and raided the home of a former POTUS ! wow ! many independents and moderate dems may view this as an egregious overreach by the left ! put simply people dont like law enforcement abuse of power or tax agents lurking around every corner .. and that goes double for minority voters ! the left is in danger of making Trump a martyr being harassed by [THE MAN] .... the left just lost millions of potential votes from independents moderates and minority voters ...TRUMP THE MARTYR !

Good luck with that one

The evidence against Trump is building up
over 7 yrs of abuse of power and investigations by the left against Trump and nothing yet to charge him with ... the left is absolutely getting angrier and more desperate and radical as the elections draw nearer ... the left just gave republicans another unneeded big assist for the midterms .

over 7 yrs of abuse of power and investigations by the left against Trump and nothing yet to charge him with ... the left is absolutely getting angrier and more desperate and radical as the elections draw nearer ... the left just gave republicans another unneeded big assist for the midterms .
Got his ass Impeached twice
More than any President in History

the stupidity of the left seems to have no bounds ! while dems face a possible crushing defeat in the midterms and have a huge problem looming in the 2024 elections because of disastrous policies that have fueled inflation and instability on the global stage with war in Europe and possibly Taiwan in the near future add to that skyrocketing crimes record fentanyl deaths because of our open border one would think the left would entertain changing their ways to benefit the American people and thereby help their chance in the midterms and 2024 ... nope ! the lefts just doubled the size of the IRS and weaponized the justice dept and raided the home of a former POTUS ! wow ! many independents and moderate dems may view this as an egregious overreach by the left ! put simply people dont like law enforcement abuse of power or tax agents lurking around every corner .. and that goes double for minority voters ! the left is in danger of making Trump a martyr being harassed by [THE MAN] .... the left just lost millions of potential votes from independents moderates and minority voters ...TRUMP THE MARTYR !

"No one is above the law". It's repeated again and again. This raid would be tough to swallow under any circumstance, but certainly when there exists an appearance of two-tiers of justice, it is extremely damaging, not just to the two Establishments who love their oligopoly and see Trump as a problem with that, but, far more importantly, to the reputation of America. I am telling you, read the posts on youtube, from Brazil and Japan, the anecdotal evidence is out there.

When you have a world that is apparently divided, in the words of Pelosi herself, "between democracies and authoritarianism", how do the raids of the first outsider president, certainly since Reagan, help this argument? While a parallel 1/6 Hearing is going on at that.

I've read countless books on the F.B.I, held them in the highest regard, so much more professional, competent defense of liberty than Canadian cops. This raid is problematic on it's face absent detailed information. It certainly goes beyond the FBI, someone signed off for a reason.

When Russia went into Ukraine and there were protests, Putin arrested Russians and literally spoke the same words as Canada did during the trucker protests, INTENTIONALLY I AM WILLING TO BET "if you are breaking the law by protesting, you could go to jail, it could impact your ability to work or travel". They copied verbatim Canadian warnings to our citizens.

All I am stating is, once again, "be careful what you wish for". Don't continue to change who we are to become the monster we are supposed to be fighting, all to appease political parties.

Last edited:
With each subsequent investigation, the dems are just proving that Trump is cleaner than the pope.

TRUMP THE MARTYR !
That literally may be true. The Dems are in control of the FBI, CIA and US Military, and have a goon enforcer heading the Department of Justice. Preventing another Jan 6 "insurrection" will be their excuse for intervening in the upcoming elections. Does anyone think they will let go of this power without a fight?

"No one is above the law". It's repeated again and again. This raid would be tough to swallow under any circumstance, but certainly when there exists an appearance of two-tiers of justice, it is extremely damaging, not just to the two Establishments who love their oligopoly and see Trump as a problem with that, but, far more importantly, to the reputation of America. I am telling you, read the posts on youtube, from Brazil and Japan, the anecdotal evidence is out there.

When you have a world that is apparently divided, in the words of Pelosi herself, "between democracies and authoritarianism", how do the raids of the first outsider president, certainly since Reagan, help this argument? While a parallel 1/6 Hearing is going on at that.

I've read countless books on the F.B.I, held them in the highest regard, so much more professional, competent defense of liberty than Canadian cops. This raid is problematic on it's face absent detailed information. It certainly goes beyond the FBI, someone signed off for a reason.

When Russia went into Ukraine and there were protests, Putin arrested Russians and literally spoke the same words as Canada did during the trucker protests, INTENTIONALLY I AM WILLING TO BET "if you are breaking the law by protesting, you could go to jail, it could impact your ability to work or travel". They copied verbatim Canadian warnings to our citizens.

All I am stating is, once again, "be careful what you wish for". Don't continue to change who we are to become the monster we are supposed to be fighting, all to appease political parties.

Once again, the rule of law died in this Country on 7/5/16 when Comey and the DOJ let Hillary skip.
I posted this then and reiterate it now!

Don't you pay attention??

Only Trump base cares about the FBI raid and maybe Green and Libertarian voters because the magnitude of possible violations that might have happened but the general voter that vote for Democrat will not even care.

All they care about is their pocketbook and what they can get from the Government!

Only Trump base cares about the FBI raid and maybe Green and Libertarian voters because the magnitude of possible violations that might have happened but the general voter that vote for Democrat will not even care.

All they care about is their pocketbook and what they can get from the Government!

You forgot about many a Constitution respecting Independent!!

Forum List

Back