Major Rap Artist Turns on Obama… Hits Him With BRUTAL Truth About Black Community

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
‘Diddy’: Blacks ‘Shortchanged’ By President Obama

Either he thinks that black people were shortchanged or that Obama was a great president! Which one is it? He makes that shortchanged remark and then in his next breath starts making excuses for him! I don't think Obama has done jack for the black community! All he's done is make race relations worse! He's divided the country and set it back 50 years! He's more like the divider in chief! I don't understand why black people don't see how the Democrats keep them down! All they want is their votes!

Black people got exactly what they deserved putting a Muslim in the White House so stop crying about it now. You didn't do your homework and he screwed you out of your welfare to give it to the Muslim immigrants. If you want a chance, you better vote for Trump or you will never get out of that hole

Either he thinks that black people were shortchanged or that Obama was a great president! Which one is it? He makes that shortchanged remark and then in his next breath starts making excuses for him! I don't think Obama has done jack for the black community! All he's done is make race relations worse! He's divided the country and set it back 50 years! He's more like the divider in chief! I don't understand why black people don't see how the Democrats keep them down! All they want is their votes!

Black people got exactly what they deserved putting a Muslim in the White House so stop crying about it now. You didn't do your homework and he screwed you out of your welfare to give it to the Muslim immigrants. If you want a chance, you better vote for Trump or you will never get out of that hole

Obama did not bring 'pie in the sky' to the black community. The great majority of black people are honest and hard working but where are the living wage jobs for them? Diddy got it right.

What the fuck does he expect him to do? It's a very complicated problem that can't be solved with Obama's magic wand. He ain't a magician.

What the fuck does he expect him to do? It's a very complicated problem that can't be solved with Obama's magic wand. He ain't a magician.
I thought he was the one we've been waiting for.

He stopped the rise of the oceans and healed the planet.

We are more respected in the world and Osama Bin Ladin is dead and GM is alive.

Everyone has healthcare and everybody saved $2500.00.

It's never been better.

Just watch MSNBC.

I think he sees the painful truth.

Obama is an Uncle Tom

Forum List

Back