Major problems with blocking road with protest

bornright

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Texas
One thing that really irks me with these fools blocking roads and attacking those with violence that do not agree with whatever they want is the media saying "for the most part it is a peaceful protest". I realize that these people do not have a job, education, or intelligence but don't they realize that the people they are blocking for the most part have jobs and have to work. Where are these fools going to get their welfare if they block the people that pay the taxes to give them their welfare?

One thing that really irks me with these fools blocking roads and attacking those with violence that do not agree with whatever they want is the media saying "for the most part it is a peaceful protest". I realize that these people do not have a job, education, or intelligence but don't they realize that the people they are blocking for the most part have jobs and have to work. Where are these fools going to get their welfare if they block the people that pay the taxes to give them their welfare?
Also, what if you need to desperately need to see your doctor? Or it's a hospital emergency? Or you prefer to just get on with your day. These are immature people with little cognitive skills who can't be seen or heard from otherwise. It should be legal to plow over them.

Also, what if you need to desperately need to see your doctor? Or it's a hospital emergency? Or you prefer to just get on with your day. These are immature people with little cognitive skills who can't be seen or heard from otherwise. It should be legal to plow over them.
It is obvious that the police are not allowed to protect these victims therefore people do have a right to defend themselves. Anyone that has to defend themselves in a violent way will be declared as an evil person and destroyed by this administration. The lack of action by this city in defending their citizens is inexcusable which is a perfect example why 30 round clips should always be legal.

One of these days a wife will be rushing her husband to the hospital when he's having a heart attack.
She will plow right through the fucking Soros paid scum. Killing a couple of dozen. This WILL happen some day.
She'll plead temporary insanity. She'll get four years probation. Someone will set up a 'GOFundME' account and she'll receive a million bucks in donations.
I once accidentally ran over a dozen little piglets with my one ton PU. My speed was about 50 MPH. For a second or two it was like I was running over a bunch of soccer balls.

It is obvious that the police are not allowed to protect these victims therefore people do have a right to defend themselves. Anyone that has to defend themselves in a violent way will be declared as an evil person and destroyed by this administration. The lack of action by this city in defending their citizens is inexcusable which is a perfect example why 30 round clips should always be legal.
Magazines. 30rd magazines.

so true------I have been caught up in lots of DISORDER on my way to school---and later work------and RESENTED IT

Amen to this. If protests are going to be allowed, the law should be that they are to be on the sidewalks only and that anyone who chooses to break that law by taking their protests into the streets will not be labeled the victim in any way should anything happen to them, that they would be on their own.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It is often referred to by law enforcement as a clip.

If they block roads, the protesters should simply be RUN OVER. Send a couple of dump trucks through with instructions to keep the fuel pedal pinned and do not touch the brakes for any reason.

I've been a member of a LE forum for 10 years and nope, it's a magazine.

Civilians>"Clip"
LE>"Magazine"
Using correct 'nomenclature' when reporting is part of basic LE training.

Civilians>"Clip"
LE>"Magazine"
No, a clip is a clip. A magazine is a magazine. The two terms aren't interchangeable no matter what work you do.

Civilians>"Clip"
LE>"Magazine"

Nah...it's still a magazine,even for civilians.
upload_2016-6-4_8-40-41.png

I retired as a state trooper with 23 years and I have called it a clip and have heard other officers call it a clip. It is kind of a silly thing to argue about especially when the thread is about protesters blocking the road.

I retired as a state trooper with 23 years and I have called it a clip and have heard other officers call it a clip. It is kind of a silly thing to argue about especially when the thread is about protesters blocking the road.

True enough...but it's still called a magazine and a clip.

Forum List

Back