Major law firm will stop recruiting from Harvard Law over president's Jewish genocide testimony

If you hire an Ivy Leaguer who has been steeped in DEI and conditioned by Marxist professors, you're probably hiring someone who could have been very smart under better guidance. When an employer decides to hire one of those wasted minds, they should be aware that they will be destined to spend a lot of time in therapy, trying to retrieve the common sense they were robbed of in college. MAGA

They will just find jobs in a dem .gov someplace....The I-L pipeline will take care of them.
Yeah, but these entitled Harvard grads were hoping for a law firm earning $200,000 as a first year associate, and working up to a junior partner within eight years at $500,000.….not a government job capping out at $150,000.

If you hire an Ivy Leaguer who has been steeped in DEI and conditioned by Marxist professors, you're probably hiring someone who could have been very smart under better guidance. When an employer decides to hire one of those wasted minds, they should be aware that they will be destined to spend a lot of time in therapy, trying to retrieve the common sense they were robbed of in college. MAGA
And invest in adult coloring books for time out periods to help them cope with their job

What does a leftist "think tank" pay?
That’s different. You said .gov, which would be public employment.

These Harvard grads, especially if they are black and/or pro-Palestinian, can probably get big contracts with left-wing news channels.

Why does the left attack Musk and Ye over supposed antisemitism when the LEFT IS ANTISEMITIC?

THE LEFT DEFENDS JEWISH GENOCIDE.

THE ARE ANTISEMITIC AS FUCK...they should love YE and Musk!

Why does the left attack Musk and Ye over supposed antisemitism when the LEFT IS ANTISEMITIC?

THE LEFT DEFENDS JEWISH GENOCIDE.

THE ARE ANTISEMITIC AS FUCK...they should love YE and Musk!
It's funny shit nevertheless. Musk and other conservative celebrities made some questionable comments about Jews, leftists wanted to scalp them.

Leftists openly called for killing more Jews, Democrats look the other way. There are far more closet gas a Jew Democrats than we know.

It's funny shit nevertheless. Musk and other conservative celebrities made some questionable comments about Jews, leftists wanted to scalp them.

Leftists openly called for killing more Jews, Democrats look the other way. There are far more closet gas a Jew Democrats than we know.

The display from the left after 10-07 was just astonishing. I knew they hated Jews, but the BLATANT CALLS FOR JEWISH GENOCIDE was not anticipated by me.

Now I get why the cult fucks never have anything negative to say about ISLAM. The cult are basically MUSLIM. They want all gays and Jews to die.

THe cult fuck answer to racism is MORE RACISM!

You gotta love that logic. These are the same pieces of shit who claim LARRY ELDER IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST.

It’s not funny if you’re Jewish. I live in a very liberal, antisemitic area who LOVE gays, transgenders, blacks, and Muslims because...ya know, it’s not right to be bigoted against people…. but despise Jews and call for their genocide.

Jews in my area are replacing their large mezzizum with tiny ones, so as not to be easily identified as a Jewish household, and we have been warned not to wear our Star of David jewelry.

So they’re going to punish students for something they had nothing to do with?

So they’re going to punish students for something they had nothing to do with?
I’d say if they dump the antisemite enabler filling the president‘s spot, and hire someone who will expel the students who are calling for violence against Jews and/or affiliate with clubs that do the same, then the decent students from Harvard could get back on the hiring list.

I’d say if they dump the antisemite enabler filling the president‘s spot, and hire someone who will expel the students who are calling for violence against Jews and/or affiliate with clubs that do the same, then the decent students from Harvard could get back on the hiring list.
Blaming Israel for the violence is a political statement, not a call for violence against Jews. The constitution would prevent Harvard from expelling students for making a political statement.

But I’m curious if you feel the same way about expelling students falling for violence against Palestinians?

Forum List

Back