Major law firm will stop recruiting from Harvard Law over president's Jewish genocide testimony

The display from the left after 10-07 was just astonishing. I knew they hated Jews, but the BLATANT CALLS FOR JEWISH GENOCIDE was not anticipated by me.

Now I get why the cult fucks never have anything negative to say about ISLAM. The cult are basically MUSLIM. They want all gays and Jews to die.
And they’re going to try to import even MORE antisemitic Muslims, even after knowing that the majority supported HAMAS’ torture and murder of Jews AND in the face of this horrific rise in antisemitism!

Blaming Israel for the violence is a political statement, not a call for violence against Jews. The constitution would prevent Harvard from expelling students for making a political statement.

But I’m curious if you feel the same way about expelling students falling for violence against Palestinians?
The issue is that these political protests/riots statements are Prog versus Prog. And the beliefs of men and women are tilted towards being Pro Hamas/Islam. When it comes to violence that is what Progs seem to do.

Another "Major Law firms boycott" story. Here's a hint-- they aren't going to only start hiring candidates from the Thomas M. Cooley School of Law.

I don't see why high profile Jewish lawyers would wanna hire Hamas cheerleaders to work with them and clients. May as well commit suicide.

Forum List

Back