Mainstream Media, Progressives and Neocons comitted political suicide (Bundy Ranch)

Too bad Bundy wasn't grazing illegal aliens. Then the leftards would have been making sure they were healthy, handing out EBT cards and obama phones and registering them as democrats, and the FED's would have been there to PROTECT them instead of round them up. I mean those DANGEROUS CATTLE... ooooohh boy... they make that mexican illegal gang MS14 look like a bunch of BOY SCOUTS. Gotta ROUND UP THEM CATTLE... THEY'RE DANGEROUS! But leave those illegal alien gang bangers ALONE.

This ENTIRE EVENT is ALL about that filthy little SHYSTER dingy Harry. He pushed to have some fucking TURTLE declared ENDANGERED, which it ISN'T, so that they could MUSCLE Bundy off the land so DINGY could use it for his PET PROJECT.

This is BIG GOVERNMENT running ROUGH SHOD over American citizens. But I guess the LEFTARDS here LIKE THAT. They LOVE that BIG GOVERNMENT knows NO BOUNDARIES. They just use the VAST, CONSIDERABLE POWER of the government PUSH AROUND CITIZENS and the LEFTARDS just CHEER THEM ON.

What a bunch of worthless, pathetic, brain dead, anti American, jacked off ignorant sons a bitches.

Come on, tell us how you really feel.
It would take a different venue than a message board to do that.

Put a couple of these mealy mouthed little libroid shit bag government shills in front of my face and I'll show ya.

I laugh at your multiplication of adjectives.

Too bad Bundy wasn't grazing illegal aliens. Then the leftards would have been making sure they were healthy, handing out EBT cards and obama phones and registering them as democrats, and the FED's would have been there to PROTECT them instead of round them up.

This ENTIRE EVENT is ALL about that filthy little SHYSTER dingy Harry. He pushed to have some fucking TURTLE declared ENDANGERED, which it ISN'T, so that they could MUSCLE Bundy off the land so DINGY could use it for his PET PROJECT.

This is BIG GOVERNMENT running ROUGH SHOD over American citizens. But I guess the LEFTARDS here LIKE THAT. They LOVE that BIG GOVERNMENT that knows NO BOUNDARIES. They just use the VAST, CONSIDERABLE POWER of the government PUSH AROUND CITIZENS and the LEFTARDS just CHEER THEM ON.

What a bunch of worthless, pathetic, brain dead, anti American, jacked off ignorant sons a bitches.

And let there no longer be any doubt as to who the Leftists on this board truly represent and align themselves with. I also find it fascinating that hard-core leftists like my relatives have found themselves in a cognitive shitstorm, since they know the Ranchers/militias were justified.

Only a hired government shill would attempt and continue to defend the BLM. Everytime they make a comment/post on USMB, or anywhere else on the internet, that is against the ranchers, they wake up and alert one more liberal sheep and transform them into thinking adults.

So by all means, keep defending the Feds, you enlighten a liberal to your true motives and allegiances every time you do so.

Your true colors fly for all to see.
I have two democrat friends, one of which is quite liberal, and NEITHER of them sided with the FED's and the BLM. They BOTH said the BLM was WAY OTTA LINE.

So you're right. We have PAID SHILLS here to talk SHIT, or, they're just some of the most brain washed, ignorant little sheeple on the planet.

No, a bunch of people showed up to defend a man who opposes the government from getting their noses into everything, trying to control everything. They need to back off. The government is for the people, not over the people. They are called to serve not dictate. He was managing the land just fine. No one needed the BLM coming in and taking over. BUt some land hungry pol thought it was good policy to push this citizen off grazing land so they could get more money.

And the mainstream media avoided it because this guy represented conservative views. And it will continue to be a big story with people who are honest.

Well no.

Bundy's been in a court of law, several times and lost.

That's how things work in this country. We agree to the decisions of the court based on the laws.

Yeah, George Washington and the boys of Valley Forge, were very careful to agree to the decisions of the courts, based on the law.

When the law is an ass, only asses attempt to defend it.

The BLM is charged with managing the public lands for the benefit of the public, not for the benefit of politicians and their Chinese clients.

Cattle have been co-existing with the turtles for hundreds of years, so that was nothing more than a ruse to bankrupt the ranchers who relied on use of those public lands for their livlihoods. Dirty Harry Reid and his son had their greedy little mitts all over this misuse of government power.

FOX covered it fairly well, the rest of them don't want to give their enemies ammo that can be used against their agendas. FOX is on the Reid aspect and is digging around, no way does the leftwing media want to go there. I'm glad your inlaws are growing up and realizing the media is manipulative. I don't rely on any one source for news and these days there are many more options.

I watched the first half hour of the FOX 1:00 PM (EST) program. Not a single mention. "Let's go to war with Russia" was the topic for the first 15-20 minutes.

It's amazing how EVERY liberal hates Bundy and the men that defended his property and rights --- and their Mainstream Media isn't even covering the story. How do they know so much about this story when their media channels don't cover it?

Oh right, hired shills.

Hogwash again. What the rabid righties are doing is protecting his right to use public land for grazing his herd of cattle for free. He is sucking on the government teat.

"It's historic! It's groundbreaking! The standoff of the century at Bundy ranch!"

A bunch of dupes showed up with guns to protect a rich man's greed. Good job, dupes. Cliven Bundy would never show that kind of devotion to any one of you.

"A rich man's greed"? I guess everybody who stands their ground or speaks their mind is considered "rich and greedy" to the low information left. In order to justify the feds confiscating the man's cattle you have to acknowledge that all property belongs to the federal government . The grazing land in question had been used by the Bundy ranch for years and the man paid his taxes and grazed his cattle without incident on what was acknowledged as state property. There are probably more desert freaking turtles in a Vegas two bit tourist zoo than on the Bundy grazing area but the BLM was flexing it's political muscle as they do during a democrat administration and typical of the federal bureaucracy they underestimated the power of the people.

Forum List

Back