Mainers defend Somali neighbors against Trump

She didn't say "Muslims" (it's capitalized) --- she said cultural. You did too before you tried to shift to religion.
And that's what it is --- cultural. It's way way older than Islam and not a religious practice at all. And for that matter older than Christianism and Judaism too.

doesn't matter, all that matters is you douchebags hope they will change

Uh -- yeah it DOES matter. It makes your entire argument dishonest.

doesn't matter dick for brains, the fact is you guys want to change these baboons

Uh-- yeah it DOES matter. It makes your entire basis go poof.

no it does not, but I know you lack the firepower upstairs to understand. Go watch basketball

Bravely poster ran away, bravely ran away....
When called out for his bogus base,
he ran away to save his face
With moving his goalposts exposed as fraud
He gallantly went to ad hom and stalled

etc etc etc.

If you are standing up for FGM, I'd like to ask first, what sex are you?

nice deflection, never said that. I am standing against your arrogance at bringing in a bunch of primitives and then demanding they adapt to you.
Hilarious that someone arrogant enough to view all Somali's as "primitives" and "baboons" is outraged by lil ole me. Back to the topic of the thread, Trump tried running Somalis up the flagpole during his rally in Portland, and the crowd was not receptive. He tried twice, didn't get the positive reaction he hoped for, so he moved on. Too bad, so sad, racists. Try another state for your hate.

Did the same thing here when he ran this up the fagpole --.
tFlo5Q.gif

-- and then denied having done it even though it's on video.

Did the same with the "thousands and thousands of Muslims on a rooftop in Jersey" before he got called on it, doubled down.

Did the same thing denying having impersonated himself as "John Barron" and John Miller" even though he had already admitted to it in the past.

Did the same thing with "I have no idea who David Duke is" after specifically talking about him years earlier.

The man makes Brian Williams look like a court transcript. He actually seems to think he can just declare something happened or never happened, and it becomes true through the magic of pixie dust. :dunno:

Trump is handing the American public all the evidence of his shysterism on a silver platter, and they are faithfully keeping their eyes closed.
So what song are we humming to the lyrics in #81?

Trump is handing the American public all the evidence of his shysterism on a silver platter, and they are faithfully keeping their eyes closed.

Ah, glad you asked. I guess I should keep in mind not everybody knows it but it's fun to riff on...

:D

As I recall, the Lebanese Christians in Lebanon (a majority Christian nation) opened their hearts and doors to the Palestinians claiming to be refugees from oppressive Israelis. Well.....the end result of the Christians taking in and helping the Palestinians, turned into a disaster for the Christians. Naïve Americans need to learn from history when it comes to dealing with Muslims.

and so did you, you revealed the ugliness of liberalism. Deep down you think you are so superior to those muslims that you can bend them to your liking, boy will they show you. Hoping is a great plan

doesn't matter, all that matters is you douchebags hope they will change

Uh -- yeah it DOES matter. It makes your entire argument dishonest.

doesn't matter dick for brains, the fact is you guys want to change these baboons

Uh-- yeah it DOES matter. It makes your entire basis go poof.

no it does not, but I know you lack the firepower upstairs to understand. Go watch basketball

Bravely poster ran away, bravely ran away....
When called out for his bogus base,
he ran away to save his face
With moving his goalposts exposed as fraud
He gallantly went to ad hom and stalled

etc etc etc.

didn't run, you simply have nothing intelligent to say

now go watch basketball, you do not belong in an adult discussion

Last edited:
Why did you liberals fail to make the Minnesota somalians into good little American liberals?

Jeanine Brudenell, a Minneapolis police officer who has focused on Somali gangs and crime trends for five years and became the department liaison with the community in 2008, said Somali gangs have had a presence in Minneapolis since 2000. Gang activity began growing around 2004, when a 32-year-old Somali woman was murdered during a botched robbery. Brudenell said aggravated robberies increased in 2005 and 2006. And in 2007 and 2008, there were seven gang-related killings in a 10-month period.

As Somali gangs evolve, so does enforcement - USATODAY.com

As Somali gangs evolve, so does enforcement

The girl was 12 when the gangsters told her the rule: They would sell her for sex to men outside the gang, but members of the Somali Outlaws or the Somali Mafia would use her for free.

For more than two years she was taken on "missions" to abandoned garages, men's bathrooms, apartments and hotels, enduring hours with multiple men so gang members could get money, pot or booze. Though her mother confronted two of the men twice early on and warned them the girl wasn't even 13, they continued to prostitute her.

Eventually some of the gang members took her on the road to new customers in Nashville, Tenn., while the man she called her "boyfriend" allegedly used a cellphone to send images of her engaging in sex acts with men in the car along the way.

The enterprise described in a federal indictment has shocked members of Minnesota's Somali community, the largest in the U.S. And it suggests that gangs known in recent years for armed robberies, burglaries and even killings of fellow East Africans have evolved into more lucrative activity, and are taking their crimes from Minneapolis to other parts of the country.

"It's clear the life of the gang in the community is getting much more complicated," said Omar Jamal, an advocate for the Somali community in Minneapolis. "It's one thing to go out and have a random action. It's something quite new to the community to have an organized sex trafficking."

As Somali gangs evolve, so does enforcement - USATODAY.com

Forum List

Back