Maine: Man dies after brutal beating by Muslim migrant mob in Lewiston park

The Press Herald doesn’t see fit to mention the fact that this teen mob was made up of Somali Muslim migrants. Why cover this up? Because apparently Lewiston officials, as well as the local media there, are intent upon covering up migrant crime, so that the non-Muslim natives will remain ignorant and complacent regarding the Muslim migrant influx. We see the same coverup happening all over Europe.

Maine: Man dies after brutal beating by Muslim migrant mob in Lewiston park
-------------------------------------------------

Oh , let them in, let them in, your a racist, your an islamaphobe LMFAO!!!
Welcome to the new US as we become the new EUROPE take your pick Italy , France, Germany just what the trendy lefits morons wanted and this is just the very tippy, tippy top of the ice berg. Wait until it's your wives and daughters, sisters, mother etc..

Another day in America, more killings.

Funny how the right see the deaths of 10,000 people a year a necessary part of keeping their guns, but if anyone dies at the hands of immigrants then all of sudden they find murders bad.

Welcome to multi-culturalism.

I don't see how your reply has anything to do with the topic.

Are you suggesting that the more cultures there are, there more crime there is?

Can you offer evidence that this is the case? I'm sure you can't. If you can't, then your post is a waste of time.

you didn't ask me but crime is not my concern at all . My concern is the imported and inferior culture and traditions and ways of doing things and the ability to change the USA due to voting . Crime is no problem , we shoot criminals dead here in the USA Frigid .

imported somalis imported by government and agencies don't belong in Lewiston Maine no matter what your cooked numbers say Care4 .
I'm sorry, you are wrong.

The Somalis have been there 15 years.... Lewiston was a dying old mill town, moving in to a non existence....

The 5600 refugees that made it there, brought their dying Lewiston town economy and town itself, back to life.... it was a Phoenix, a resurrection, a miracle come true....
------------------------------------------- thats your opinion . I see these imported and foreign populations as a cancer to the USA Care4 .
i know you do Pismoe, and you are allowed your opinion, but most of Americans do not view it as a deadly cancer as you do... and we, are allowed our opinion as well.... God Bless America, and the first amendment, eh?

aw , its just funny . And wasn't it the 'bantus' that were shooting at the locals with BB and Pellet guns that caused the locals to defend themselves and then the muslim rampage that led to the murder of a local man OldLady ??

"Muslim rampage?" :lol:

David Horowitz could use your help - Applications within!

kj_X0657WP4.jpg

lol check out the 'numerous academics' it uses as 'sources'; all Islamo-Vermin 'scholars' working at terrorist supporting fronts or left wing trash purveyors. lol lol lol lol

Yes, EVERYTHING is fake news except what your beloved Orange Dotard tells you isn't
Thanks for revealing your true beliefs and intentions.
The hate around here is really thick right now, what with the immigration threads and the Somali kids having a fight (oh no--that never happened before).

Yep, I put on gloves prior to USMB activity so's not to get any on me ;)

imported somalis imported by government and agencies don't belong in Lewiston Maine no matter what your cooked numbers say Care4 .

The Somalis have been there 15 years.... Lewiston was a dying old mill town, moving in to a non existence....

The 5600 refugees that made it there, brought their dying Lewiston town economy and town itself, back to life.... it was a Phoenix, a resurrection, a miracle come true....
------------------------------------------- thats your opinion . I see these imported and foreign populations as a cancer to the USA Care4 .

Then MOVE - We are ALL immigrants .. You should immigrate someplace else.

you didn't ask me but crime is not my concern at all . My concern is the imported and inferior culture and traditions and ways of doing things and the ability to change the USA due to voting . Crime is no problem , we shoot criminals dead here in the USA Frigid .

Imported and therefore inferior?

What an idiot :rolleyes:

------------------------------------------------- well they are imported and inferior Think they still live in mud huts over in 'somalia' Doctor .

------------------------------------------------- well they are imported and inferior Think they still live in mud huts over in 'somalia' Doctor .

Df_oGP3VMAAcQUq.jpg

plus they starve to death in their 'somali' homeland . I'd get some photos but believe me , it'd be a horror show Doctor .

Look at all the pandering Demon-crats such as Nancy Pelosi and such, now running down to the border to view these family centers for a nice political photo op. Sic

And with so many Islamic immigrants going to Maine....crime will only get worse...

Maine is stupid.

I would never go there.

Poor Maine.

well , Maine does have the 'somali bantu elders' to take care of things Skye !!

The Somalis dragged the bodies of our servicemen through the streets of Mogadishu to the cheers of crowds.

That's what we brought here.

Democrats value those types highly; that's why they seed a lot of them into red states and keep them far away from their own 'blue' neighborhoods, like the Hamptons and Greenwich, Conn., and their enclaves around D.C. You only see a few in Maine because some left winger buddies up there wanted the money the Feds pay to 'settle' them. Then they are forgotten and left to forage for themselves while their former 'hosts' focus on more cash from the latest 'refugees' needing 'settlement'.
You don't know shit about it. It's true we need people; we are a (literally) dying state of old folks. The kids move elsewhere because there aren't good jobs to keep them here. The Somalis are welcome, as were the Cambodians. They're doing fine.

I know all there is to know, and exactly why it's dying. Your mental illness keeps you from seeing anything.

Go marry a tree or something.

No they didn't bring anything back to life. The primary industry is collecting welfare.

Yes, the influx of welfare money keeps a few stores open. The Federal grants bring in more cash, and the original' settlement' funds, usually average around $65,000- $150,000, buys old houses at inflated prices in small towns, too. A lot of churches are cashing in big time, 'resettling' fake refugges by the thousands in some 'programs', so you can imagine the size of the cash flows and rake offs.

Forum List

Back