Maine: Man dies after brutal beating by Muslim migrant mob in Lewiston park

Any kind of murder is bad.
Problem with you is you think only one type matters.

Bullshit.

The point here is that you'll ignore 10,000 murders because they're not convenient.

I'll look at all murders.

I make that point, you claim I don't care about this one murder because you've got nothing else to fight back with.

How about discussing why you don't give a shit about the 10,000+ gun murders?

How are we ignoring 10,000 other murders just by discussing this one? The point is we can lower murders in this country if we stop importing these third world animals and Muslim barbarians. We already have enough of our own problems to deal with, just look at the murder rate in the black community. A black community we have only because stupid Democrats wanted to import cheap slave labor.

I didn't say people were ignoring all the 10,000+ murders because they were talking about this.

I said it because it's true. They don't want to deal with the gun problem. School shooting happens and they all freak out. They'll attack anyone and everyone who looks like they might have an argument that could lead to guns being taken away.

"stupid Democrats" being the present day Republicans. Nice.
---------------------------------------- Guns and being legally armed are an Americans RIGHT and has nothing to do with importing violent muslim somalis into Lewiston Maine Frigid .

And being free is an AMERICAN RIGHT too, and yet the right don't want gay people to be free. They want to stop them being legitimate members of society.

But that must have slipped your fucking mind. Maybe you were thinking too much about cock up your ass.
Bullshit.
The biggest problem in the gay community is getting their family to accept their homosexuality.

People are willing to accept gays, just as long as it isn't their kid.

Last edited:
i don't care about 'gays' . i mostly avoid and politely ignore 'gays' when possible Frigid .

The Press Herald doesn’t see fit to mention the fact that this teen mob was made up of Somali Muslim migrants. Why cover this up? Because apparently Lewiston officials, as well as the local media there, are intent upon covering up migrant crime, so that the non-Muslim natives will remain ignorant and complacent regarding the Muslim migrant influx. We see the same coverup happening all over Europe.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh , let them in, let them in, your a racist, your an islamaphobe LMFAO!!!
Welcome to the new US as we become the new EUROPE take your pick Italy , France, Germany just what the trendy lefits morons wanted and this is just the very tippy, tippy top of the ice berg. Wait until it's your wives and daughters, sisters, mother etc..
This is weak even by your low standards.

What's so weak ?

C'mon...tell us.
Its a made up story given a race hate slant by loons to be digested whole by loons like the OP and you. At the very least I would expect a fake video to accompany it.

You are saying that this man didn't die/wasn't killed/that this didn't happen ?

The only thing being made up is your claim I "digested" it. I don't recall saying that.

My question to you was for further clarrification.

Looking forward to your answer.

Another day in America, more killings
Thanks to you, importing these African creatures

Really? I imported Africans to the US?

Are you suggesting without immigrants in the US, the murder rate would be 0%?

You are beyond a fkn indoctrianted moron and one stupid sob!! You better start paying attention to REAL INFORMATION TAKING GPLACE IN EUROPE " you stupid pathetic asshole.

I pray to God you have no kids or grand kids because if you do you stupid sob you already have their lives in danger you idot.

Why do you think they are getting rid of this stupid bitch you leftist assholes.

upload_2018-6-17_7-52-10.png

She sold her people out to ILLEGALS GAWD U FKRS ARE IDIOTS...... ALL THE RAPES AND MURDERS AND THE PEOPEL OF GERMANY HAVE HAD IT STUPID ASSES..... WHY MUSLIMS ARE RAPING THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN .........

TAKE A LESSON FROM GERMANY, ITALY, FRANCE, ETC...ETC.... OOR ARE YOU STUPID FKS THAT OUT OF IT YOU CAN'T TAKE LESSONS FROM THOSE ALREADY LIVING THEM.

The Press Herald doesn’t see fit to mention the fact that this teen mob was made up of Somali Muslim migrants. Why cover this up? Because apparently Lewiston officials, as well as the local media there, are intent upon covering up migrant crime, so that the non-Muslim natives will remain ignorant and complacent regarding the Muslim migrant influx. We see the same coverup happening all over Europe.

Welcome to the new US as we become the new EUROPE take your pick Italy , France, Germany just what the trendy lefits morons wanted and this is just the very tippy, tippy top of the ice berg. Wait until it's your wives and daughters, sisters, mother etc..

Another day in America, more killings.

Funny how the right see the deaths of 10,000 people a year a necessary part of keeping their guns, but if anyone dies at the hands of immigrants then all of sudden they find murders bad.
Any kind of murder is bad.
Problem with you is you think only one type matters.

Bullshit.

The point here is that you'll ignore 10,000 murders because they're not convenient.

I'll look at all murders.

I make that point, you claim I don't care about this one murder because you've got nothing else to fight back with.

How about discussing why you don't give a shit about the 10,000+ gun murders?

How are we ignoring 10,000 other murders just by discussing this one? The point is we can lower murders in this country if we stop importing these third world animals and Muslim barbarians. We already have enough of our own problems to deal with, just look at the murder rate in the black community. A black community we have only because stupid Democrats wanted to import cheap slave labor.

I didn't say people were ignoring all the 10,000+ murders because they were talking about this.

I said it because it's true. They don't want to deal with the gun problem. School shooting happens and they all freak out. They'll attack anyone and everyone who looks like they might have an argument that could lead to guns being taken away.

"stupid Democrats" being the present day Republicans. Nice.

Guess what you wll STILL DEAL WITH MURDERS, TAKING GUNS DOES NOT STOP MURDERS ....

Put yourself in a fkn bubble and stay there because anyone with a brain that works realizes someone can kill another with " ANYTHING" idiot......

you can use an

ASSAULT HAMMER
ASSAULT PAIR OF SCISSORS
ASSAULT ROCK
ASSUALT BRICK
ASSUALT BAT
ASSUAL LOG
ASSAULT BOARDS
ASSAULT CARS
TRUCKS...................

Last edited:

You are beyond a fkn indoctrianted moron and one stupid sob!! You better start paying attention to REAL INFORMATION TAKING GPLACE IN EUROPE " you stupid pathetic asshole.

I pray to God you have no kids or grand kids because if you do you stupid sob you already have their lives in danger you idot.
------------------------------ you are a nicer guy than me , I agree with your post but i Hope and Pray and have gone so far as to put my own personal curse on these Libs and their kids that they all get what they deserve in the future with importation of these third worlders like the 'muslim somalis' in Maine MindWars ,

------------------------------ you are a nicer guy than me , I agree with your post but i Hope and Pray and have gone so far as to put my own personal curse on these Libs and their kids that they all get what they deserve in the future with importation of these third worlders like the 'muslim somalis' in Maine MindWars ,

What's funny is these pathetic fks have no idea how their " future" is already here if Trump can't put a full clamp down on these retards of society.

Another day in America, more killings.

Funny how the right see the deaths of 10,000 people a year a necessary part of keeping their guns, but if anyone dies at the hands of immigrants then all of sudden they find murders bad.
Our guns are FOR these kinds of people. Clearly if a mob like that exists, there arent enough criminal thugs getting shot and killed.

What's funny is these pathetic fks have no idea how their " future" is already here if Trump can't put a full clamp down on these retards of society.
------------------------------------ AGREE , Iam amazed that these younger types can't see the falling down society that they are creating . Its like they have no reasoning ability or ability to see the future in a common sense way MWars .

Fully informed of exactly what? What would be wrong with being a Somali or a Muslim in Maine? You sound like somebody who grew up in an area with more cows than people and have never been off the farm or met anyone of a different background.
The problem isnt Somalis in Maine, the problem is that ome of them are criominals and need to be deported, but you libtards wont allow it.

you shit on Americans while counting your profits off American workers being displaced by cheap labor.

WTF are you talking about??? When and where in the U.S. have police been stopped from catching criminals? Your use of a term like "libtards" just shows that you have given up your critical-thinking skills to the likes of alex jones and rush limbaugh.

We've had a community of Somali refugees here for a couple decades. Some of the young men were already in gangs when they arrived, because that's what it was like at home. For the most part, the Somalis have integrated well into the community.

This didn't have to do with being Muslim, it had to do with young men trawling in packs on a Saturday night, which happens everywhere in every city on a Saturday night, but hey, for the folks from Jihadi Watch this is a real win!

If the poor man who died hadn't gone chasing after the idiots in the car with a couple dozen of his friends, he wouldn't be dead, either. So although I am sorry to hear anyone died, from the article it doesn't sound as if he was some innocent bystander, either.

imported 'somali muslims' murder Lewiston man in Lewiston Maine USA , i just hope that President Trump knows about this murder !! So yes , it is a WIN , thankyou OldLady !!

To make the misery worse, any crime committed by a somali is not handled by law enforcement. Everything is referred to the Council of Elders. They literally have a license to kill.

Is this your daily lie for June 18th?
It's got a kernel of truth in it; I read quite awhile ago that in some cases, the Council of Elders handles--or did handle--misbehaving youngsters rather than having them arrested. I'm sure not EVERYTHING is referred to the Somali Bantu Elders, but that was culturally what the people were familiar with and the elders' say was more effective than the Lewiston PD. However, from the Lewiston mayor:

"I can share with you that city staff, elected officials and our police department are working together to address the recent violence in our inner city. I have asked that the city administrator and chief of police give a briefing to the council prior to the public comment period at our city council meeting on Tuesday to update the public on exactly what measures are being taken to make our city safer in the wake of this tragic incident," Bouchard said in a statement.

Maine State Police are leading the investigation, with the help of Lewiston police.

That's not a Bantu council of elders handling this free for all.

Just another good reason to kick every member of the death cult out of America.

aw haw , funny , so the somalis do have a 'council of elders' to handle somali muslim youth . Now thats funny OldLady !! [chuckle]

aw haw , funny , so the somalis do have a 'council of elders' to handle somali muslim youth . Now thats funny OldLady !! [chuckle]

I agree. Seems the Somali's think they are above American Law.

Elders?? What a crock of shit.

these somali muslim 'bantus' are similar to mrobamas policy of ignoring problem youth i reckon . Same as 'mrobamas' and 'sheriff israels' trick of ignoring problem youth before the Parkland School shooting in Florida where a problem youth that was KNOWN murdered dozens in the school eh .

I agree. Seems the Somali's think they are above American Law.

Elders?? What a crock of shit.
------------------------------------- well , hey , its American law that is elevating tribal law rather than just handling the somali muslims . ----------------- wait till when the 'ubangis' arrive Claudette .

Forum List

Back