Maine has a sexual assault problem in its Somali community

My bad, took you for american.
I am an American. You are an AFRICAN American. You are part of a disastrous sub culture that doesnt embrace American values. In other words, YOUR culture fucking sucks.

Bwa ha ha ha ha, I'm white dumbass. Man, the manner in which some of you rubes "know" shit. Amazing.
So why do you support black culture, knowing how violent it is? I suspect you're lying anyway, because no clear thinking individual would take your absurd positions.

I just don't support stupid racist shit, you can believe whatever ya like; you pretty much do that anyway. Just make your own perceptual reality up in your head.
Ohhh, your one of those fucktards who believes that being critical of dangerous sub cultures is racist. I get it now.

You my son will never "get it".

Prevalence of Sexual Assault in the Military
The Department of Defense’s Annual Reports Since DoD began maintaining data on reported sexual assaults

tu quoque argument
Tu quoque (pronounced /tuːˈkwoʊkwiː/, from Latin for "You, too" or "You, also") is a Latin term that describes a kind of logical fallacy. A tu quoque argument attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting his failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. It is considered an ad hominem argument, since it focuses on the party itself, rather than its positions.

I'll leave it to others to see what you are, it's pretty evident.

I just don't support stupid racist shit,

You see, Lumie here is more interested in his Liberal BS ideology than he is in the women who are being raped. He could care less. BUT he cares GREATLY about his place in the ideological universe. How pathetic is that.

So far, no one has actually attempted to address the OP. Suppose that's to be expected in a muslim hating/baiting thread. He dropped his pile and ran, anyway. Mission accomplished.

So, Good for Maine, attempting to help women in the Somali community get out from under their men's thumb. The Somali community in Maine is NOT overrunning the populace with rabid rapists. We'd know, believe me, even if it weren't true (Google Paul LePage if you don't believe me)

You see, Lumie here is more interested in his Liberal BS ideology than he is in the women who are being raped. He could care less. BUT he cares GREATLY about his place in the ideological universe. How pathetic is that.

Apparently you seem to think it's more pathetic than you're ignoring the rape and sexual assault problem in American society. Unless you can pretend it only exists in some Somali immigrant enclave.

So far, no one has actually attempted to address the OP. Suppose that's to be expected in a muslim hating/baiting thread. He dropped his pile and ran, anyway. Mission accomplished.

So, Good for Maine, attempting to help women in the Somali community get out from under their men's thumb. The Somali community in Maine is NOT overrunning the populace with rabid rapists. We'd know, believe me, even if it weren't true (Google Paul LePage if you don't believe me)

"Suppose that's to be expected in a muslim hating/baiting thread. He dropped his pile and ran, anyway. Mission accomplished."

That's all it ever was, and there are plenty of useful idiots who will come along after him and pick it up. As we see here.

Apparently you seem to think it's more pathetic than you're ignoring the rape and sexual assault problem in American society. Unless you can pretend it only exists in some Somali immigrant enclave.
You must be really stupid if you think people believe that only Somalians rape. What on earth gave you such a moronic idea? You're dumb, dude.

Prevalence of Sexual Assault in the Military
The Department of Defense’s Annual Reports Since DoD began maintaining data on reported sexual assaults, the number of reported sexual assaults has increased from 1,700 in calendar year 2004 to 3,374 in fiscal year (FY) 2012.17 Since sexual assault is an underreported crime, it is difficult to determine whether a variation in reports of sexual assault correlates to a variation in the actual number of incidents of sexual assault. That being said, the number of reports reflects how comfortable victims feel coming forward. According to some, “If the SAPRO is truly accomplishing its goals, one should see increased initial reporting as victims feel more comfortable and then a decrease in rates of reported victimization over time.” 18 In fiscal years 2011 and 2012, information was available on three-quarters of the sexual assault reports because these reports were unrestricted.19 The vast majority of Service member and civilian victims who made an unrestricted report of sexual assault were women (88 percent).20 The vast majority of those accused were men (90 percent in FY 2012; 89 percent in FY 2011).21 It is worth noting that the military is approximately 86 percent male and 14 percent female.22
sexual assault in the us

On average, there are 288,820 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States
Victims of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

An overview of the problem:
Women and girls are the vast majority of victims: nearly 1 in 5 women – or nearly 22 million – have been raped in their lifetimes.
Men and boys, however, are also at risk: 1 in 71 men – or almost 1.6 million – have been raped during their lives.

Yes of course, Somalis brought rape to america.

In the military, I was treated both with respect and as just another one of the unit. Women are both trained to compete and fight like a man. Not frail weaklings, women learn to respect themselves and don't act like a victim that make it easy to be raped.

Somalis come from a war zone and very split radical extreme cultures. This behavior seem to be taught as a form of war fare not natural. Their links, mosque, imam and their past need to be examined. This is like a virus and we need to find a way to immunize refugee and are supposed to have been vetted.
Rape was a way of punishment and exerting authority over those they conquered. This is about crushing the women they capture. This is about war, not Islam. This is about how they have since childhood, and if they were child soldiers, trained, programmed to defeat women, not of their culture to seek as wives.

Rape is a weapon of war they have not yet shaken off just because they now walk in a new land.

Last edited:
LEWISTON, Maine (AP) – The federal Office on Violence Against Women is giving a Maine immigration resource center $300,000 for sexual assault and domestic violence advocacy in the immigrant community.

The money is going to Immigration Resource Center of Maine, which is located in Lewiston. The center was formerly called the United Somali Women of Maine.

Maine U.S. Sens. Angus King and Susan Collins say the immigration resource center will create, maintain and expand sexual assault services for East African sexual assault victims who live in southern Maine. [I can assure you that white Mainers are not doing the assaulting!—ed]

The senators say the money will help provide culturally specific services to ensure that members of Maine’s East African community have support and education about sexual assault and domestic violence.

This rape culture is not the one progressives insist exists on our college campuses. This is an imported one.
Where is Hillary? Maybe she could help with some of the money she got from Saudi Arabia,

Maine has a sexual assault problem in its Somali community
What's your point? Muslims rape women and they don't feel empowered to report it? Wait--I'll alert the press!
My point is that these people have no intention of assimilating. Also that Islam is intolerant. A tolerant culture will not survive when they try to coexist. It is time to face reality.

Forum List

Back