Maine election office receives truly unacceptable threats after trump ruling

Oh look, paranoid boi invented another fantasy strawman to be terrified of.

Sissies.
I was taught to never end a sentence with a preposition.

Of course, I received an old-school education when the notion was teaching children instead of turning them into little lock-step Marxists.

We all were, in elementary school.

Then some of us grew up to get a secondary education and to become avid readers. We understand that it is now acceptable. Especially in an informal setting of writing to adult crybabies on a message board.

The world has passed you by, Cletus.

We all were, in elementary school.

Then some of us grew up to get a secondary education and to become avid readers. We understand that it is now acceptable. Especially in an informal setting of writing to adult crybabies on a message board.

The world has passed you by, Cletus.
My goodness, you Millennials are sure filled with anger.

One person should not have such extreme power. Not that I am for violence, but she brought this on herself by abusing her power.

P:ublic servants ought to be reminded—sometimes in extreme and forceful ways—that they are our servants, and not our masters.

Much of what is now wrong with this country stems from a failure to do this; from allowing our servants to get away with acting as our masters.

There are some rules of formal English which simply make no sense, and which sometimes lead to very awkward constructs when one tries to comply with those rules. This is exactly one such rule. Winston Churchill is apocryphally thought to have responded, when called out for violating this rule, by saying “This is the type of arrant pedantry up with which I will not put.”.

Forum List

Back