Maine election office receives truly unacceptable threats after trump ruling

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

MAGA is a cult, a violent cult that is controlled by a narcissist Mafia Boss. trump lives and thrives on threats and intimidation.
They did plot to kidnap the governor...so yeah; they are violent people.

MAGA is a cult, a violent cult that is controlled by a narcissist Mafia Boss. trump lives and thrives on threats and intimidation.
Poor stupid leftard

Here's a hint, leftard:

NEXT TIME YOU GET A SCOTUS JUDGE YOU DON'T LIKE, DON'T TRY TO KILL HIM

GFY you freak. You people better wake up, damned skippy, before your delusions land us all in an internal war none of us need or want. You don't get to use rhetoric to impose your effing diktats on half the nation. That shit is never going to happen.

I heard the 'unacceptable threat' was actually just someone offering to send her a copy of the Constitution and for her to read it. I can see how that would scare a liberal. Otherwise this just sounds like more dangerous liberal rhetoric that's not based in reality.

Who would miss that ugly bitch?

(I mean the bitch on the right.)

GCebX_2WcAEzN5U.jpg

MAGA is a cult, a violent cult that is controlled by a narcissist Mafia Boss.
That is funny considering that phone calls are only attempts at intimidation. Show me where there has been any real actual VIOLENCE, and I will show you a democrat.

trump lives and thrives on threats and intimidation.
Yet it is always the Biden regime and you leftist democrats to ever actually carry out any real violence.

Yea sure. Just like the CO Supreme Court claimed….until it admitted there weren’t any actual threats.

Who knew that people would have strong feelings about Democrats attempting to rape the voters of Maine?

I mean, who could have seen this coming?

I assume you're equally appalled by the SWATting of Republicans?

:)

Colorado supreme court judges were likewise threatened.

This comes as no surprise, of course; such is the violent, lawless right.

Forum List

Back