Maine election office receives truly unacceptable threats after trump ruling

P:ublic servants ought to be reminded—sometimes in extreme and forceful ways—that they are our servants, and not our masters.

Much of what is now wrong with this country stems from a failure to do this; from allowing our servants to get away with acting as our masters.

The tree of Freedom must be refreshed with the blood of Progressives from time to time.

You know what they heard?

FIGHT LIKE HELL!
That is what they heard.
That is what he said!
Somebody please educate this libtard.

I wonder if he ever heard of the term “figure of speech.”

Or is he truly stupid, ignorant and dishonest enough to claim to believe that “fight like hell” always and universally is a call to violence?

“The GOP rush to replace Justice Ginsburg is all about destroying the Affordable Care Act, women’s health care and reproductive freedom, and the voting rights and civil rights of the people,” Raskin tweeted at the time.

“We must fight like hell to stop this assault on health care and the Constitution.”

Was Raskin being literal? Was he arguing for violence?

Come off it.

Sure, signature verification, Ballots in on time no extending hours and no counting unless both sides have Reps in the room.

Don't like fairness?
Once again, only allegations. Both sides are always in the room.

But if we are worried about fairness, we will make sure that VP Harris does not allow those electoral votes that she thinks are not valid to be counted.

LOL, I am afraid of nothing, no need. Death would simply be the period on a life well lived.
Then you are not concerned how the election turns out. That's good, that's looking forward.

I don't know where we are going but out of this life eventually, and I can handle everything before that very easily.

MAGA is a cult, a violent cult that is controlled by a narcissist Mafia Boss. trump lives and thrives on threats and intimidation.

They take Trump off the ballot for treasonous acts, and their response is to act in a treasonous manner.... consistency is a virtue?

Man you guys are afraid.

"you guys"? I'm not really a "you guys"

Am I afraid?

I guess.

China is rising. And Trump wants to destroy NATO, literally doing Putin and Xi's job for them.

Democracy was already weak before Trump came along. Maybe it won't be Trump who takes the country down, but it might be someone who gets elected based on the coat tales of Trump.

Or, take what happened with the Jan 6th thing. It brings that sort of thing to being a "new normal". Like in Latin American countries. Take down those you don't like and install... who? Whoever has the balls to do it. And then what? Once you've had one, what's to stop more?

This isn't entertainment. This is people's lives and Trump couldn't give a fuck.

Forum List

Back