Maher goes from being a Lefty to Cons new Hero with one video

I see no difference between Progressive and Liberal. Progressive is just a term that was latched onto since wingnuts tried to turn Liberal into a dirty word.

Progressive is a dirty word.

I proudly state that I'm a Liberal.

You're no liberal, you are a leftist. There is nothing even approaching liberal about you.

Thomas Jefferson was a liberal, Hugo Chavez is a leftist.

You have NOTHING in common with "that damned Republican," but you and Hugo see things just the same.

I have never called myself a Progressive.

What do you think is the difference?

Between a Marxist pile of shit and someone dedicated to liberty?

Let me think on that awhile....

Standard Disclaimer: Two points to the one who identifies the damned Republican reference.

Now wait a second...

Now you're mixing up the modern political term "Liberal" with the classical "Liberal" moniker. Which are completely different.

And a "leftist" is not a "progressive", they are in fact "liberals" using the current definitions.

It was proven that this screen capture came from one of his bits the last time you posted it.

You just can't control your dishonesty, can you? Must be the values you were taught.
You never proved it. You just said it. You NEVER provided a link or a video. And since it's a video capture, you shouldn't have any trouble finding it, should you?

But you won't. Just like last time.

So who's lying now, punk?

Hint: You.
And once again, proof of Synthia's ridiculous assertion remains unposted.

But that's only because he doesn't have any.

He is as much of liberal partisan as Rush is a conservative one the only real difference between them is the direction from which there views come.

No, the difference is that when Maher makes a statement of fact, it's actually a fact.
Yeah, not really.

American Power: The Lies of Bill Maher — And the Epic Struggle Between Good and Evil in the Aftermath of Tucson, 1/8/11

Bill Maher Lies About 9/11 Comment That Cost Him ABC Job | NewsBusters.org

Bill Maher Lies About Sarah Palin to Attack American Patriots | NewsReal Blog

Politik Ditto: Stupid Man Bill Maher Lies And Says Senate 'Never Used To Have' The Filibuster

SharpElbows.Net: Bill Maher Lies Through His Smug Face.

Just because you like the taste of his bullshit doesn't mean it's not bullshit.

Dumbass.
And once again, Synthia pretends that if he ignores a post, it doesn't exist.

Such simple, childlike "thinking".

A bunch of wingnut links. Figures.

I'm supposed to trust a site that has in it's banner: "Keeping an eye on the communist-left so you don't have to!"

laugh3.gif

Another FAIL, Republican.

He is no one's hero. He is an idiot

Tell that to the righties now posting vids from his show as some being credible. Just two weeks ago he was a rabid lefty.

Nice to see that the right understands now that Maher isnt a lefty...He's been saying it for years but I guess one video of stupid welfare folks is all it takes to win over the Right wing.
He's a Jew. Mystery solved.

Shows that they dont watch his show in the first place. He an equal opportunity offender. Now the cons are all creaming their pants from his latest video. He went from being like Rush Limbaugh on the left to being the rights new besties...all in 2 weeks.

:clap2:

Maher is an idiot..

He tries to sound all bi-partisan at times but hes not fooling anyone. That's why he gave a million bucks to Woodrow Wilson II...

Wow, so Maher is just like Rush. But Maher is just "trying to sound bi-partisan"....That means Rush tries to sound bi-partisan? I'll wait all day for someone to post anything from Rush where he tries to sound bi-partisan.

Or I'll wait while someone says "thats different".

Yeah, because "pretending they're bi-partisan" is what people mean when they say Rush and Maher are similar.

Not the fact that they're both obnoxious, partisan blowhards that continuously spread false information and propaganda to serve their political purposes.

Obviously.

I'm supposed to trust a site that has in it's banner: "Keeping an eye on the communist-left so you don't have to!"

laugh3.gif

And you perform exactly as programmed. Not a single moment's independent thought.

You really are a mindless sheep.

But I understand you simply cannot accept that Maher lies.

Just because you love the taste of his bullshit, doesn't mean it's not bullshit.

laugh3.gif

And you perform exactly as programmed. Not a single moment's independent thought.

Just because you love the taste of his bullshit, doesn't mean it's not bullshit.

And it's MIND...over matter...and if Dorkaholic had a Mind? It certainly doesn't show...as doesn't independent thought.

It's a dangerous pattern of mindlessnes...and I'm sure the SOB votes against his own interests and doesn't have a modicum of understanding above the party line.

Shows that they dont watch his show in the first place. He an equal opportunity offender. Now the cons are all creaming their pants from his latest video. He went from being like Rush Limbaugh on the left to being the rights new besties...all in 2 weeks.

:clap2:

You are right. I don't watch his show any more. It's been a very long time. No loss. :lol:

Yeah, because "pretending they're bi-partisan" is what people mean when they say Rush and Maher are similar.

Not the fact that they're both obnoxious, partisan blowhards that continuously spread false information and propaganda to serve their political purposes.

Obviously.

Fail.

Obviously.

Fail.
[And projection runs rampant on the left as they are called to account]....

laugh3.gif

And it's MIND...over matter...and if Dorkaholic had a Mind? It certainly doesn't show...as doesn't independent thought.

It's a dangerous pattern of mindlessnes...and I'm sure the SOB votes against his own interests and doesn't have a modicum of understanding above the party line.
He doesn't even know what his self-interests are. He's just been told that if he slavishly votes Democrat, he'll be taken care of.

He doesn't even know what his self-interests are. He's just been told that if he slavishly votes Democrat, he'll be taken care of.

As long as his internet connection remains viable. ;)

That's all it takes to be an "erudite, witty, independent thinker" these days.

Funny how all these "independent thinkers" arrive at the same conclusion at the same time.

I'm sure it's just coincidence.

Funny how all these "independent thinkers" arrive at the same conclusion at the same time.

Or thier marching orders given by the Obama Sites are just so playful and innocuous...How many sites does a POTUS need on our dime?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYKRokgX00&feature=player_embedded]Attack Watch Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

AttackWatch

Too many taking the coward's way out by becoming a leftist.

Or thier marching orders given by the Obama Sites are just so playful and innocuous...How many sites does a POTUS need on our dime?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYKRokgX00&feature=player_embedded]Attack Watch Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

AttackWatch
Obama really is a thin-skinned, spoiled, petulant child.

Too many taking the coward's way out by becoming a leftist.
Apparently, it's easier than thinking for yourself.

Forum List

Back