Maher goes from being a Lefty to Cons new Hero with one video

That's all it takes to be an "erudite, witty, independent thinker" these days.

Funny how all these "independent thinkers" arrive at the same conclusion at the same time.

I'm sure it's just coincidence.
Too many taking the coward's way out by becoming a leftist.
Apparently, it's easier than thinking for yourself.
Indeed. I see it on parade here daily. (Or when I am here). ;)

That's all it takes to be an "erudite, witty, independent thinker" these days.

Funny how all these "independent thinkers" arrive at the same conclusion at the same time.

Or thier marching orders given by the Obama Sites are just so playful and innocuous...How many sites does a POTUS need on our dime?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XYKRokgX00&feature=player_embedded"]Attack Watch Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

AttackWatch
Obama really is a thin-skinned, spoiled, petulant child.
Sprinkled with a smattering of narcissism for good measure that ANY Despot like Castro/Chavez could appreciate.

A bunch of wingnut links. Figures.

I'm supposed to trust a site that has in it's banner: "Keeping an eye on the communist-left so you don't have to!"

laugh3.gif

Another FAIL, Republican.
And you perform exactly as programmed. Not a single moment's independent thought.

You really are a mindless sheep.

But I understand you simply cannot accept that Maher lies.

Just because you love the taste of his bullshit, doesn't mean it's not bullshit.
Your wingnut sites got busted, and now you're crying.
bawling.gif

"Keeping an eye on the communist-left so you don't have to!" :lol:

I'm supposed to trust a site that has in it's banner: "Keeping an eye on the communist-left so you don't have to!"

laugh3.gif

And you perform exactly as programmed. Not a single moment's independent thought.

Just because you love the taste of his bullshit, doesn't mean it's not bullshit.

And it's MIND...over matter...and if Dorkaholic had a Mind? It certainly doesn't show...as doesn't independent thought.

It's a dangerous pattern of mindlessnes...and I'm sure the SOB votes against his own interests and doesn't have a modicum of understanding above the party line.
Hey, look: 'Me, too!' showed up. :laugh:

Yeah, because "pretending they're bi-partisan" is what people mean when they say Rush and Maher are similar.

Not the fact that they're both obnoxious, partisan blowhards that continuously spread false information and propaganda to serve their political purposes.

Obviously.

Fail.
[And projection runs rampant on the left as they are called to account]....

By you? You don't have the brainpower, dope.

The left Blows, it full of wackos.

Nancy Pelosi?
Barney Frank?
Barry Sanders?
Chuck Schummer?
Miss Fluke?
The guy who took picture of his Weiner?
Waters?

Ed Shultz?
Madow?
Mathews, thrill up your leg?

98% Blacks?
99.9% homo?

Holywood douche bags?
Single mothers with out an asprin?
White Trash?
Union members?

aliens, Mutants, morons, useful idiots and beggers.

Nov 2012 Bye Bye :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

laugh3.gif

Your wingnut sites got busted, and now you're crying.
bawling.gif

"Keeping an eye on the communist-left so you don't have to!" :lol:
You busted nothing. You didn't prove that a single one of the lies exposed are in fact true.

You believe it because Maher said it. That's all. No independent thought, no fact-checking. One of your heroes said it, and that's it. That's all it takes for you.

Mindless sheep.

that's all it takes to be an "erudite, witty, independent thinker" these days.

or their marching orders given by the obama sites are just so playful and innocuous...how many sites does a potus need on our dime?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xykrokgx00&feature=player_embedded]attack watch commercial - youtube[/ame]

attackwatch
obama really is a thin-skinned, spoiled, petulant child.

he's got that shoulder chip thing goin on. Surprise Surprise.

Oh and Fuck You Synth!!!! Blow me and have a great protein filled day. Thanks for all the negs. Its so easy to get to you. I'm calling you Barney from now on.

Last edited:
or their marching orders given by the obama sites are just so playful and innocuous...how many sites does a potus need on our dime?

attack watch commercial - youtube

attackwatch

Oh and Fuck You Synth!!!! Blow me and have a great protein filled day. Thanks for all the negs. Its so easy to get to you. I'm calling you Barney from now on.

There's that famous Republican Bigotry that Rightwingers espouse.

And that's different from this...how, exactly?

Oh, wait, I know how it's different -- you'd never ever condemn a fellow lefty for anything.

Hypocrite.

Obama really is a thin-skinned, spoiled, petulant child.

He was raised in privilege and told his whole life that he is entitled to rule. It's no surprise he is how he is.

Obama is a modern day Henry VIII
Only without the ax.

So far.

He is waiting for riots and unrest to break out by those that follow him and then HE can declare Martial Law, and suspend the elections and declare himself Dictator.

Last edited:
He was raised in privilege and told his whole life that he is entitled to rule. It's no surprise he is how he is.

Obama is a modern day Henry VIII
Only without the ax.

So far.

He is waiting for riots and unrest to break out by th0ose that follow him and then HE can declare Martial Law, and suspend the elections and declare himself Dictator.
And drooling idiots like Synthia would say he's perfectly justified.

And that's different from this...how, exactly?

Oh, wait, I know how it's different -- you'd never ever condemn a fellow lefty for anything.

Hypocrite.
No difference. Dante is an idiot, copsnrobbers is an idiot.

I would ask what else is on your mind, but it's too closed to hold anything except Obama-hatred.

Forum List

Back