MAGA Was Not Prepared For This Freshman Dem

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This lady has a very bright future. The name is Jasmine Crockett and she does not play. She's not an AOC, so if the right thinks they are going to trash here, I'll just say this:

You would be better off trying to slide accross a field made out of sandpaper that to try this woman.

This lady has a very bright future. The name is Jasmine Crockett and she does not play. She's not an AOC, so if the right thinks they are going to trash here, I'll just say this:

You would be better off trying to slide accross a field made out of sandpaper that to try this woman.

How is she “crushing” Republicans? She sounds like a child.

I saw part of that exchange. She did well.

"Climate Change is a real thing."

No, no, it's not.

It's a plan scam to reduce the world population and control everything.

This girl is ghetto fabulous.

Her hair was on my friend's horse last week.

I bet her real nails are short, brokeny, and full of nail jam, blech!

Last edited:
She is a moron and the video really shows her to be stupid.

She claimed people died in the cold storm because of, "red tape" that Texas did not want to bother with connecting to the national grid.

She also claimed climate change caused the cold?

Yes, we really have to worry about an off the rails, bitch, screaming that nothing in her district or state is her fault.

I will save lives now with good advice. Buy warm blankets and enough emergency candles to last 2 weeks. Five candles in a small room with a couple wool blankets, maybe a down comforter, will keep you from freezing in below zero weather.

Yep, she ain't no AOC, yet, she is

She claimed people died in the cold storm because of, "red tape" that Texas did not want to bother with connecting to the national grid.

Yes, we really have to worry about an off the rails, bitch, screaming that nothing in her district or state is her fault.

I will save lives now with good advice. Buy warm blankets and enough emergency candles to last 2 weeks. Five candles in a small room with a couple wool blankets, maybe a down comforter, will keep you from freezing in below zero weather.

Yep, she ain't no AOC, yet, she is
She was 100 percent correct. I expect these juvenile responses from those like you. The one person out of the responders so far I respect, gave a fair and balanced answer.

Typical lib, just talks and talks and talks, without saying a damn thing.

Speaking of rails, in her 85 IQ typical lying negro rant she also lied about the train derailment in East Palestine, claiming that it killed people. There were no injuries reported, let alone deaths.

She's a typical stupid lying Democratic party of slavery member.

She was 100 percent correct. I expect these juvenile responses from those like you. The one person out of the responders so far I respect, gave a fair and balanced answer.
I did more work, the heavy lifting in your thread. You are so stupid you could not paraphrase or quite one word and offer an intelligent analysis. I did.

That alone makes what you say in your OP the comment of a moron.

Further, instead of engaging me and discussing this issue, you choose to insult and troll those who participate in your thread.

You really are an idiot, posting a youtube of a congress woman, yelling screaming and bitching, no quote or comment on the content, and then you insult me.

Pure troll OP.

I bet if reported there is 50/50 chance your trolling gets flushed into the badlands.

Another example you are of why democrats are low life scum that have no place in this world.

I saw part of that exchange. She did well.
I couldn’t understand her… Was she speaking George Floyd, Ebonics, Walmart or Dollar General?
“they guns”? WTF?

I did more work, the heavy lifting in your thread. You are so stupid you could not paraphrase or quite one word and offer an intelligent analysis. I did.

That alone makes what you say in your OP the comment of a moron.

Further, instead of engaging me and discussing this issue, you choose to insult and troll those who participate in your thread.

You really are an idiot, posting a youtube of a congress woman, yelling screaming and bitching, no quote or comment on the content, and then you insult me.

Pure troll OP.

I bet if reported there is 50/50 chance your trolling gets flushed into the badlands.

Another example you are of why democrats are low life scum that have no place in this world.
Aw! That never works!

IM2 has anti-flush-his-BS-Shit-to-where-it-belongs armor that reflects all that.

I rarely watch a video the author of an OP is too lazy and intellectually unable to quote but I did this one.

That democrat woman was rude to her colleagues.

That democrat woman, insulted her colleagues

That democrat woman, interrupted her colleagues

That democrat woman, could not keep track of what she was saying

That democrat woman was wrong about things she claimed

Damn, we got our next president of the USA

Democrats love this? The reason the democrats love her is because she is angry and hateful and lies so she can denigrate Republicans.

More proof that the democrats don't campaign on issues, they campaign on hate, and hence attract people that hate.

The democrat party has always been the party of hate and bigots. This video is more proof

Forum List

Back