MAGA Was Not Prepared For This Freshman Dem

"Climate Change is a real thing."

No, no, it's not.

It's a plan scam to reduce the world population and control everything.

This girl is ghetto fabulous.

Her hair was on my friend's horse last week.

I bet her real nails are short, brokeny, and full of nail jam, blech!
Based on what?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I couldn’t understand her… Was she speaking George Floyd, Ebonics, Walmart or Dollar General?
“they guns”? WTF?
Not sure where you are from. It was plain enough for the people there. It certainly was not the Barbara Billingsley scene from Airplane.

• Thanks
This lady has a very bright future. The name is Jasmine Crockett and she does not play. She's not an AOC, so if the right thinks they are going to trash here, I'll just say this:

You would be better off trying to slide accross a field made out of sandpaper that to try this woman.

Climate change is real and genocide is the only solution

She sounds like the typical democrat useful idiot, parroting talking points with a hillary clinton "down south" accent. She is just literate enough to impress other low IQ emoticons.

This lady has a very bright future. The name is Jasmine Crockett and she does not play. She's not an AOC, so if the right thinks they are going to trash here, I'll just say this:

You would be better off trying to slide accross a field made out of sandpaper that to try this woman.

Rising super star.

• Winner
Perhaps they are unaware of how it comes across ?They will be kicking themselves when they find out.
Some of them may be, but most of these guys are proud of their racism.

Forum List

Back