Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Dang, game 2 almost has more posts than game 1 and we still haven't lynched anyone.

What's the chance of both Rosie and Avatar being scum? Now I'm getting paranoid. Nah, just joking.

:lol:

Day 1 is always hardest for Town. Each subsequent Day becomes easier for Town and harder for Scum to survive.

Because you are all gaining experience, and therefore developing those skills of analysis et al, Days will take longer. Soon Day 1 will run 2,000 posts easily. In the big leagues it's not uncommon for first Days to reach 3,000 posts.

Your ability to pick apart, analyze, argue, deceive, and discern will all keep being sharpened the more you play this game, and will continue for as long as everyone keeps adapting and evolving themselves for the sake of mental competition.

Oh, boy, did I screw up. Sorry, Avatar. I was absolutely, positively, 100% totally and completely certain that you were scum.

I'll make sure you have a nice funeral.

Now I have to re-read that entire thread and rethink everything. I guess it serves me right.

Someone had to die and the most talkative died.

Onto the next round.

It's just a game. It's cool. Just be careful in case anyone really wants to lead you in a mob.

Dang, game 2 almost has more posts than game 1 and we still haven't lynched anyone.

Yeah, most of them are you trying to convince us you're innocent....:lol::lol:

and yall bitches lynched him......may i tell you how stupid yall are....may i?

o i will...avatar is the best player of this game...even if he is mafia you need him to stay around....now the game will flounder cause there are only people too stupid for skin playing....myself included...but damn people....i told you over and over that it was not avatar that he was the 'community organizer' now think who lead yall astray....figure that out and you will find the scum...next vote needs to be fast

Oh, boy, did I screw up. Sorry, Avatar. I was absolutely, positively, 100% totally and completely certain that you were scum.

I'll make sure you have a nice funeral.

Now I have to re-read that entire thread and rethink everything. I guess it serves me right.

he is dead and gone....no mourning of the bar when i set out to sea....

yall killed him...you really fell for the old crippled lady ..let me tell you about roller's...they come off all nice but when you get to know them....they are just like everyone else....just on wheels...

i am sorry avatar.....i really hoped it would not be you...i knew you were a townie by the school community shit...save the children..which was good i must add....

but yall should just be so proud of yourselves now.....as my anicent relatives once said....or i heard it on big bang....looks like we killed the pig and no ones what bacon....

*begins heaping fatty bacon on everyone's humble pie*

game my ass...i hate losing....we lost the first game and now cause of the mind changing clanging newbies the townies are gonna lose this one too....

you should see me play spades or rook.....amazing that people will not play with you anymore when you call them idiots....odd that...

Forum List

Back