Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Okay, so we screwed up,,,,,,shit happens. I was for sure that Avatar was Scum, he was playing the same role as before.

As for being the best player, we can still use his services. Have you never heard of Seances? Summon him up.....ask him who we should go after next....

Wait! The Scum might have already killed me, too.....I'll be able to talk to him directly, never mind.....:lol:

Why would they kill one of their own?

Yeah, now you think I'm Scum.....and when you kill me, you'll feel as dumb as I do now for thinking Avi was scum....just wait and see.

i didnt vote for avatar....avi, really? i didnt see you being much of a friend to 'avi' ...

and i will just feel dumb when you are voted off and IF YOU TURN OUT TO BE A TOWNIE WHICH I DOUBT...but i wont feel dumb and sorry.....look at yall....we iz so sorry we fucked you up.....so disingenuous if one were to ask me...and personally dont you think tis time to listen to the older more seasoned players

Don't give yourself so much credit. He was the same way in the previous game and he turned out to be Scum....just when you think you have a handle on this game, it shows you how little you do know.

You had no way of knowing other than that he was using his sweet talk....well, once Scum always Scum, so how were we to know he had cleaned his act up.

My question is, was Mafia in there telling us he was Townie?

I'm not giving myself credit. He said nothing scummy. You guys were biased. That's all there is to it.

Yeah, well, you perfect people still have to play with the rest of us...sorry :eusa_angel:

I'm far from perfect. And everyone makes mistakes. I'm just venting. I'll get over it. :eusa_angel:

more discussion on this side thread now that Im dead than we saw the entire last round:p

How many clues do you guys need that he was the town teacher? You didn't read his posts. You were biased because of the first game.

Those jobs have nothing to do with who is town or who is mafia. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION], correct me if Im wrong, please.

It's great you were right about him and stinks i messed up, but if you were right for the wrong reasons where does that get us?

How many clues do you guys need that he was the town teacher? You didn't read his posts. You were biased because of the first game.

Those jobs have nothing to do with who is town or who is mafia. [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION], correct me if Im wrong, please.

It's great you were right about him and stinks i messed up, but if you were right for the wrong reasons where does that get us?

It's not about who is right or wrong. Like I said, I'm just venting and it was not solely on his teacher role that I thought he was innocent. Read his posts. They were not the same as the first game. I checked. Hell, I'll be wrong also plenty of times.

That's what I got from reading Wake's post about it too.

You're correct. Though I didn't know that when i started hinting.

Once wake clarified it the first time, I dropped it's significance, though it did make things more fun.

Just don't let your emotions or drives to avenge me cloud your judgment. The scum played us. Take some time to relax and wait for their kill attempt tonight. Hopefully the dr will save someone. Remember they win if they get you too emotional to think.

I also hope folks re-read all the posts in the game for clues no matter what happens. And don't worry, I vented, it's out of my system now.

Once wake clarified it the first time, I dropped it's significance, though it did make things more fun.

I'm so glad you're still talking to me. :smiliehug: :lol:

I'm so glad you're still talking to me. :smiliehug: :lol:

Why wouldn't I? I like you. Just because i successfully had you lynched before and tried to again doesn't mean I don't care lol

He said nothing scummy at all. Only one or two comments made me wonder. Ugh.....................they were biased because of the other game. Now a really good thinker and planner is gone. And we are left with some folks who barely said a word.

It's probably a darn good thing we get a break and the game was locked when it was after mebelle's comment. They better hope I'm killed overnight. I was disgusted with how it went down. I'm ready to move on to game 3 after that crap. :mad:

Scum will keep you around a little while. It was already proclaimed in the game thread that I'd be next, after they got Avatar. They don't want to keep us townies around that can think for ourselves.

It sure wont look good for you then if you survive the night :eek:

Nor will it look good for anyone else, for that matter.

Avatar is a huge loss, no question about it. I'm not surprised we lynched a townie though, the odds are biased heavily toward a townie getting lynched on day one. And it's also not a surprise that the mafia steered us toward one of their biggest threats. But I fully expect their overnight target to provide some very useful information for day two, I just hope I'm around to help sift through it.

Forum List

Back