Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Getting angry in Mafia is a normal thing.

One time I got so mad I smacked a player so hard it made Satan downstairs blush. Staff had to call 911.

It happens. In Mafia the coolest head prevails.

o hell ya make me look forward to my dental appt.......be careful out there....seems the townies are too busy killing each other.....to pay much attention to the mafia who will be weaving their black magic as night falls....

midnight...in the garden of good and evil

I didn't say anything in my earlier post because I didn't know if we could discuss ongoing games or talk when night actions were going on but since it seems like we can...........................I feel the same way Bones does about this!!

I told you guys he was innocent, I told you guys he was a good player and not to get rid of him. You guys had NO GOOD REASON for lynching him and mebelle still didn't know what hammering would do? After we talked about it repeatedly? WTF?

I said he was the town teacher. You guys want to get rid of a talker. Damn it!! Talking is how we play the freaking game. If you don't want to read stuff, then don't freaking play.

You guys were biased against him from the get go. You told me I was letting him lead me around and brainwash me. You guys were aggressive against any of us defending the guy.

Why did I defend him? Because that's a way to win the game!!

Yes, I am annoyed. You bet I am.

Usually in Mafia, pro-town behavior means being active, logical, and analytical. The problem, however, is that very skilled Scum can emulate that, too.

Just relax and wait till whoever dies tonight is dead. Plenty of time to get mad at each other and more paranoid then:)

He said nothing scummy at all. Only one or two comments made me wonder. Ugh.....................they were biased because of the other game. Now a really good thinker and planner is gone. And we are left with some folks who barely said a word.

It's probably a darn good thing we get a break and the game was locked when it was after mebelle's comment. They better hope I'm killed overnight. I was disgusted with how it went down. I'm ready to move on to game 3 after that crap. :mad:

Also, while im flattered some of you consider me the best player. I would point out that Shaitra is still alive and she played as well as I did last game:)

ah well. need to wait till the next game now.

So sorry Avi.....I thought for sure you were Scum....maybe you should have acted more like Scum, then I would have thought you were Townie. My utmost condolences.....RIP

91293Lz.jpg

Dang, game 2 almost has more posts than game 1 and we still haven't lynched anyone.

Yeah, most of them are you trying to convince us you're innocent....:lol::lol:

and yall bitches lynched him......may i tell you how stupid yall are....may i?

o i will...avatar is the best player of this game...even if he is mafia you need him to stay around....now the game will flounder cause there are only people too stupid for skin playing....myself included...but damn people....i told you over and over that it was not avatar that he was the 'community organizer' now think who lead yall astray....figure that out and you will find the scum...next vote needs to be fast

Okay, so we screwed up,,,,,,shit happens. I was for sure that Avatar was Scum, he was playing the same role as before.

As for being the best player, we can still use his services. Have you never heard of Seances? Summon him up.....ask him who we should go after next....

Wait! The Scum might have already killed me, too.....I'll be able to talk to him directly, never mind.....:lol:

He said nothing scummy at all. Only one or two comments made me wonder. Ugh.....................they were biased because of the other game. Now a really good thinker and planner is gone. And we are left with some folks who barely said a word.

It's probably a darn good thing we get a break and the game was locked when it was after mebelle's comment. They better hope I'm killed overnight. I was disgusted with how it went down. I'm ready to move on to game 3 after that crap. :mad:

Scum will keep you around a little while. It was already proclaimed in the game thread that I'd be next, after they got Avatar. They don't want to keep us townies around that can think for ourselves.

o i will...avatar is the best player of this game...even if he is mafia you need him to stay around....now the game will flounder cause there are only people too stupid for skin playing....myself included...but damn people....i told you over and over that it was not avatar that he was the 'community organizer' now think who lead yall astray....figure that out and you will find the scum...next vote needs to be fast

Okay, so we screwed up,,,,,,shit happens. I was for sure that Avatar was Scum, he was playing the same role as before.

As for being the best player, we can still use his services. Have you never heard of Seances? Summon him up.....ask him who we should go after next....

Wait! The Scum might have already killed me, too.....I'll be able to talk to him directly, never mind.....:lol:

Why would they kill one of their own?

Scum will keep you around a little while. It was already proclaimed in the game thread that I'd be next, after they got Avatar. They don't want to keep us townies around that can think for ourselves.

That's my understanding. Scum will want me to keep playing since I was a gullible, brainwashed townie, inadvertently protecting the Godfathfer. :lol:

It sure wont look good for you then if you survive the night :eek:

Pffttt...............why would they kill of someone that helped them bring down the Town Teacher?

I have a daughter starting Kindergarten in the Fall for crying out loud. Killing off a Teacher. For shame.

;)

I didn't say anything in my earlier post because I didn't know if we could discuss ongoing games or talk when night actions were going on but since it seems like we can...........................I feel the same way Bones does about this!!

I told you guys he was innocent, I told you guys he was a good player and not to get rid of him. You guys had NO GOOD REASON for lynching him and mebelle still didn't know what hammering would do? After we talked about it repeatedly? WTF?

I said he was the town teacher. You guys want to get rid of a talker. Damn it!! Talking is how we play the freaking game. If you don't want to read stuff, then don't freaking play.

You guys were biased against him from the get go. You told me I was letting him lead me around and brainwash me. You guys were aggressive against any of us defending the guy.

Don't give yourself so much credit. He was the same way in the previous game and he turned out to be Scum....just when you think you have a handle on this game, it shows you how little you do know.

You had no way of knowing other than that he was using his sweet talk....well, once Scum always Scum, so how were we to know he had cleaned his act up.

My question is, was Mafia in there telling us he was Townie?

Why would they kill one of their own?

Yeah, now you think I'm Scum.....and when you kill me, you'll feel as dumb as I do now for thinking Avi was scum....just wait and see.

Don't give yourself so much credit. He was the same way in the previous game and he turned out to be Scum....just when you think you have a handle on this game, it shows you how little you do know.

You had no way of knowing other than that he was using his sweet talk....well, once Scum always Scum, so how were we to know he had cleaned his act up.

I'm not giving myself credit. He said nothing scummy. You guys were biased. That's all there is to it.

I'm not giving myself credit. He said nothing scummy. You guys were biased. That's all there is to it.

Yeah, well, you perfect people still have to play with the rest of us...sorry :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back