Macy’s Closing 68 Stores, cutting 10,000 Jobs. Thanks Trump

...you are talking about 800 jobs carrier deal in 150,000,000 job economy....seriously?

Get a brain.
1. Doesn't matter. He isn't even POTUS yet. If it was one of the leftists that hate businesses independent from the state, they would be gone.
2. We are talking more jobs than just Carrier. Ford, for instance. Sprint and the other tech company said positive things about trump as well.
3. You are pathetic.

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP DOING THAT????????

You can't keep giving him credit for things and then when it is something negative say, "But he isn't even POTUS yet!" You can't have it both ways.... GODDAMN! That shit is so fucking old... and been hearing it ever since the election.

If the sun is out, "Yay! Trump made sunshine!"

If it is raining, "That piece of shit Obama made it rain..."
Hey you stupid arrogant fuck : the people actually GAVE CREDIT TO TRUMP.
Macys is failing because they aren't running the company right.
Goddamn, you people are fucking stupid. Seriously.

No, Ford came out and said they made their decision based on what is best for their company, not because of Trump.

The Sprint deal was made prior to even talking to Trump...

The Carrier deal is muddied at best.

But you keep fucking giving Trump credit for all that shit... and if anything is negative it is, "BUT HE ISN'T POTUS YET SO HOW IS HE RESPONSIBLE!?!?!?"

You can't fucking have it both ways. Are you that fucking stupid or that fucking partisan? And yes, it is either or.
Nope, that's what I said too. Untill the CEO tweeted it was because of trump.
Bullshit. All they did was pledge. Get your shit strait.
Why is it muddy?
I am giving trump credit on jobs when the fucking companies did. Im not just giving him credit because I am a hack like so many others. Just like im not blaming Obama for Macys failing.

His words, not the MSM:

"In an interview on CNBC's "Halftime Report," Fields said the decision not move forward with its San Luis Potosi, Mexico, plant was due to market demand."

Ford CEO: Main reason for canceling Mexico plant was market demand, not Trump

1. Doesn't matter. He isn't even POTUS yet. If it was one of the leftists that hate businesses independent from the state, they would be gone.
2. We are talking more jobs than just Carrier. Ford, for instance. Sprint and the other tech company said positive things about trump as well.
3. You are pathetic.

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP DOING THAT????????

You can't keep giving him credit for things and then when it is something negative say, "But he isn't even POTUS yet!" You can't have it both ways.... GODDAMN! That shit is so fucking old... and been hearing it ever since the election.

If the sun is out, "Yay! Trump made sunshine!"

If it is raining, "That piece of shit Obama made it rain..."
Hey you stupid arrogant fuck : the people actually GAVE CREDIT TO TRUMP.
Macys is failing because they aren't running the company right.
Goddamn, you people are fucking stupid. Seriously.

No, Ford came out and said they made their decision based on what is best for their company, not because of Trump.

The Sprint deal was made prior to even talking to Trump...

The Carrier deal is muddied at best.

But you keep fucking giving Trump credit for all that shit... and if anything is negative it is, "BUT HE ISN'T POTUS YET SO HOW IS HE RESPONSIBLE!?!?!?"

You can't fucking have it both ways. Are you that fucking stupid or that fucking partisan? And yes, it is either or.
Nope, that's what I said too. Untill the CEO tweeted it was because of trump.
Bullshit. All they did was pledge. Get your shit strait.
Why is it muddy?
I am giving trump credit on jobs when the fucking companies did. Im not just giving him credit because I am a hack like so many others. Just like im not blaming Obama for Macys failing.

His words, not the MSM:

"In an interview on CNBC's "Halftime Report," Fields said the decision not move forward with its San Luis Potosi, Mexico, plant was due to market demand."

Ford CEO: Main reason for canceling Mexico plant was market demand, not Trump
I saw the tweet man...
Ford Willing to Work With Trump If Policies Are Right: CEO
Look at video : Ford cancels plans for a new factory in Mexico, but look closer

P.S. - Macy's announced these closings in August. And they ended up closing 30% less stores than they initially announce back when the Obama was still running the show. Thanks President Trump.

17 August 2016

Macy’s Department Stores should have seen this coming

Macy’s Department Stores continue to stumble

We have written a number of times about Macy’s Department Stores failing brand. Most recently we wrote about it in July and also in May.

Whenever we have written about Macy’s, the theme has always been the same. It needs to change. Macy’s problems are not unique. The retailers is just one of the most glaring examples of how badly retail in general fails to predict and adapt to the changing needs and expectations of their customers.

Now, Macy’s Department Stores is closing 100 of its namesake stores sometime in early 2017. This roughly accounts for 15% of its total remaining stores.

Macy's Department Stores should have seen this coming - Stealing Share
Yes, this is actually old news...Sears and Kmart continue
closing stores across the U.S. as well.

This trend will effect more stores and only get worse.
Its only a matter of time before Malls are all but gone.
Some will survive, but, neighborhood Malls will eventually
have to close down and file for bankruptcy.

U.S. mall investors set to lose billions

So I guess the moral of the story is that Trump supporters will give him credit for positive things but no blame for negative outcomes while Obama gets only the blame and none of the credit.

Pretty much the case?

It's too bad our resident umpire isn't here to make his famous "bullshit call"....gee; wonder why?????

:dunno:
So I guess the moral of the story is that Trump supporters will give him credit for positive things but no blame for negative outcomes while Obama gets only the blame and none of the credit.

Pretty much the case?

It's too bad our resident umpire isn't here to make his famous "bullshit call"....gee; wonder why?????

:dunno:
Steeeeeee... Rike 1.

We can have this conversation when he becomes President.

Amazon is who is putting the big chains out of business and Trump has said so. Bezos also owns WaPo and trashes Trump every chance he gets, so mark this down: Amazon is in for a few surprises once Trump slaps the shit out of China. Another OP fail from a melting snowflake.

Ya know, I was super hesitant to buy clothing online, I'm all legs and arms it's annoying as fuck because I'm forced to choose between my clothes being a bit short or having to wear a belt/swimming in a too big shirt. I was pleasantly surprised by Korean sizing, while I have to order an XXL, the leg and sleeve length is perfect! I'm sorry to say but I stopped buying American clothes, at least unless there is something I absolutely must have (rare) then I get a few sizes too big and have my tailor take it in - that doesn't always work out right though :(

For xmas this year I bought myself a new wardrobe, jumping in before prices go up for clothing heh

Lets have a think...
Does this action by Macys really have anything to do with Obama or Trump?
Nope... Macys have to change there business model due to changing conditions...

The same could be said for the jobs Trump is trying to take credit for... They have nothing to do with him being President or not... It is just companies trying to get on the good side of a guy in the Oval Office for the next 4 years who needs his ego boosted on a daily basis...

Given the fact DumBama has been the most anti-business President in our lifetime, I think most businesses are relieved that he's finally going away. They are encouraged that a business man is now taking over the presidency because unlike DumBama, he actually knows something about business.

So Macy's expressed its relief by closing 60 stores? lol

...instead of the 100 stores it announced it would close back in August.

Sears and KMart are closing 150 stores

Welcome to Trump's "Making America Great Again"

Many times online is a deal.

Well yes, it is in most cases.

Several years ago a hardware store in our area closed down. It was a mom and pop operation. The owner blamed the opening of a Home Depot for the problem. He said he lost half of his customers because he had no way to compete with price and selection.

I was discussing the problem with one of the workers at a place I deliver to who lives in my area. He was totally upset. So I asked him where he went when he needed hardware or tools? He said Home Depot. I replied "well there you go!"

If we always head for the cheapest price, then these places have no choice but to close down. It's like when we choose foreign made products over our own.

I know Candy posted this to be sarcastic, but there is a point here: sometimes we can't depend on our politicians to solve a problem we created. We consumers created the problem--only we consumers can solve it.
Yep. That side of the story is seldom told. Americans vote with their dollars. Now Amazon is changing the landscape.

On the flip side of that is when I shop locally they are always carrying the same stuff. Many many times I wanted something different but it isn't available. It's like one store with multiple outlets. Might as well go with the cheaper price for the same item.

The only way to compete with big box stores is to offer what they don't, play their game, you lose.

I usually buy from Amazon. Very few problems and they have just about anything you want. In most cases they are cheaper, but not always. The new Dell PC I just bought I got at WalMart. It was 3 dollars less at Amazon. Not that this means anything.

I guess if he’s getting credit for everything good that happens in our economy, he should logically get blame for everything bad. Right?

cnn.com

You people and your desperate reaching never ends...it's quite comical to watch grown adults pull the ignorant shit you do...do you folks ever apply simple logic and thought? Look at all your retarded like minded lost souls liking your post founded on blind, desperate ignorance. Only among Liberals does this shit even happen.
A third grader could tell you Macy's failure happened on Hussein Obama's watch.
A third grader could tell you Trump kept Carrier and Ford in the states.

Amazon has products I can't imagine finding anywhere in Phoenix without hours of looking around. My old HP officejet printer stopped working so I trouble-shot it (damn near put a 9mm round through it) and figured out it needed a new power-transformer. Found it on Amazon for about $25 and had it in two days...printer is back up, running better than ever, and I'm pleased as punch. Replaced the base of my office chair from them too....where are you going to find something like that anywhere else?

Last edited:
Amazon has products I can't imagine finding anywhere in Phoenix without hours of looking around. My old HP officejet printer stopped working so I trouble-shot it (damn near put a 9mm round through it) and figured out it needed a new power-transformer. Found it on Amazon for about $25 and had it in two days...printer is back up, running better than ever, and I'm pleased as punch. Replaced the base of my office chair from them to....where are you going to find something like that anywhere else?
I took one out once and shot that crap out of it!

If Trump is going to make America great again...

Why would Macy's, Sears and K-Mart even consider closing stores?

If Trump can save the coal industry, why can't he save K-Mart?

If Trump is going to make America great again...

Why would Macy's, Sears and K-Mart even consider closing stores?

If Trump can save the coal industry, why can't he save K-Mart?

Asked and answered, moron. Amazon products are coming in mostly duty-free from China. Jezz Bezos and Trump are enemies.....try to figure out what happens next.

I guess if he’s getting credit for everything good that happens in our economy, he should logically get blame for everything bad. Right?

cnn.com
Thanks, Obama
Then thank Obama for all the jobs Ford is going to add.

You have to admit Obama got us out of Bush's mess and now I hope trump can capitalize and improve. Deliver on his promise.

And if they screw us like they did in 2007 & 2008 when Republicans controlled all three branches? Don't forget they were in control of all three branches the 2 years leading up to the great recession. Republicans and the corporate media made you not realize that.

And Bush's first recession was caused by two wars and tax breaks to the rich. Chaney's haloburton made out bigly there. Trumps boys will make out UGE too.

cnn.com
Thanks, Obama
Then thank Obama for all the jobs Ford is going to add.

You have to admit Obama got us out of Bush's mess and now I hope trump can capitalize and improve. Deliver on his promise.

And if they screw us like they did in 2007 & 2008 when Republicans controlled all three branches? Don't forget they were in control of all three branches the 2 years leading up to the great recession. Republicans and the corporate media made you not realize that.

And Bush's first recession was caused by two wars and tax breaks to the rich. Chaney's haloburton made out bigly there. Trumps boys will make out UGE too.
The Rethugs are going to have to hit the ground running if they want to cause as much damage as they did during Bush.

Forum List

Back