Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Trudeau is a corrupt fool. All other talk was mostly inaudible. The Guaridan is a commie propaganda rag.

Our allies all hate Trump.

The only world leaders who like him are murdering dictators.

/——/ “Being banned on the internet has nothing to do with denying free speech”
Congratulations, your post had been nominated as dumbest statement of the year.

Why? If you stop someone in your own house from bad mouthing Trump, have you denied them their free speech?

I do not allow Trump supporters in my house. No Trumpers, no free speech.

Not against the law.
/----/ "I do not allow Trump supporters in my house"
Oh, when they bang on your door and shove a warrant n your face, you're gonna let them in.
upload_2019-12-4_13-46-22.png

Well...first we have the other leaders mocking Trump..laughing about his lateness---due to his need for a 40min presser..before the meeting..and now:

Tensions, disputes roil NATO alliance meetings in London; Trump cancels news conference

"President Donald Trump cancelled a press conference at a NATO leaders' meeting in London on Wednesday amid public infighting between some of the military alliance's biggest member countries, including sharp exchanges with France's leader Emmanuel Macron and biting comments aimed at Canada's leader.
Taking questions after a meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Trump called Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau "two-faced," adding that he "called him out" on the fact that Canada is not spending 2% of its GDP on defense spending, as required by NATO rules. "I guess he's not very happy about it," Trump said.
Trump tweeted that he was calling off the news conference in London "because we did so many over the past two days." But the timing was unusual, and could be a further sign of the political strains that have come to the fore here. It also comes after Trudeau was shown in a video with other NATO leaders appearing to mock the U.S. president.

Still, the disputes and tension threatened to undermine the credibility of the 29-nation alliance as it marks its 70th anniversary. Trump and Macron clashed Tuesday over the French leader's criticism of NATO. Macron said NATO needs "a wake-up call" and expressed dissatisfaction over a lack of U.S. leadership – comments that did not sit well with Trump but also cast him as the defender of an alliance he has repeatedly disparaged as "obsolete" and far too dependent on U.S. funding.
Trump described Macron's remarks as "very nasty."
The two leaders also diverged about how to ensure the Islamic State group does not regain a foothold in Syria after Turkey's incursion against Syrian Kurds there, a move that caused U.S. troops in the area to move out of northeastern Syria.
In London, Trump held an unscheduled meeting with Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. "We pulled our soldiers out and took over the oil. We have soldiers where the oil is. And that's the way I like it," he said. "It was time for us to leave, and we left, and it's been holding very nicely. So we're very happy. We talked about that.""

We took over the oil?? Good to know!
I think Macron got it all wrong about the "brain dead" comment. It was sitting next to him.

images.jpg

Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Bet they're all tied to Epstein

Yeah, kind of funny that they won't say it to his face, but behind his back when they thought nobody
was watching or listening.
I'm sure this was after Trump had handed their asses to them on a silver platter.
When the going gets tough....they will be kissing his ass.
God Bless Trump
Yes Trudeau is already pretending to get mad that he was taped 'without his knowledge'.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

The audio smear of trump is a joke

Nothing they said was audible so you or the Guardian are lying about what was said

The Guardian.

Say no more. :26:

Rejecting the source is so much easier for simple minds.

The audio offered did not back up the headline

If the headline was lifted directly from the Guardian then rejecting the source is the wise thing to do

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Should have put it on Pay Per View and got some revenue :auiqs.jpg:
Yes, you must be very proud to have him as our great country's representative on the world stage. I guess Howdy Dowdy wasn't available.

You are unilaterally welcomed to lay face prone whilst spreading your cheeks with both hands for the rest of the world.....don't be angry if some of use refuse to join you.

JO

/—-/ We may not like their politics but we don’t begrudge them their wealth and success. Bloomberg is an example of rags to riches we can admire, but his wacky social agenda is ridiculous. He was a great city manager in NYC but his social engineering was pure nanny state.

World leaders never got together to laugh at him, so there is that.
/——/ Bloomie was never on the international stage. Foreign leaders wouldn’t have much to say about a city mayor.

More proof that Trump isn't qualified to be on the international stage.
Why? Because he isn't going around apologizing for American greatness?
America's greatness isn't dependent on the orange Chosen One.
I know Obama did that, before the great one.

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Yes, you must be very proud to have him as our great country's representative on the world stage. I guess Howdy Dowdy wasn't available.

You are unilaterally welcomed to lay face prone whilst spreading your cheeks with both hands for the rest of the world.....don't be angry if some of use refuse to join you.

JO
You can blame a girl for trying. Especially a fat one.

/——/ “Being banned on the internet has nothing to do with denying free speech”
Congratulations, your post had been nominated as dumbest statement of the year.

You understand that free speech as granted in the constitution has nothing to do with private companies, don't you? Surely you aren't that dumb, are you?
It should be greater in sites that offer the internet a public square. And if not a warning sign WE ONLY SUPPORT DEMOCRAT VIEWS
Why don't you start or financial support a site that only allows your views?
one view!? Lol I don’t want to be zombies like democrats lol

Then start or financial support a site that only allows views. Why use the power of the government to force Twitter to be nice to you?
Because you should be punished for dissing free speech.. and you will be punished

Trump is destroying NATO and making a fool out of America & you assfucks are so stupid you think it is funny.

Um no....NATO is 100 Billion dollars richer this year than it was last year and the dead wood members are being made to take Viaxgara for a change.
Let France pay for its own defense instead of depending on a nation that they despise to protect them. They can't stand the US....well then they don't need our money.

JO

Not if they are disguising themselves as a public forum for everybody.
Obviously, they are letting it be known they have rules for using their platforms.
Yes if your main rule is we only allow provocative leftist views no right wing provocative views allowed

then post it before sign up
Again, you are promoting the forcing of individuals and privately-owned companies to publish the speech of your or someone else.
Hey you democrats want to control all private businesses we want to allow free speech.. deal with it nazi lol
Have you ever thought that maybe Democrats are better at running (and therefore controlling) private businesses? Where is your Con-servative Facebook? Your Con-servative Twitter? Your Con-servative Apple? Admitting you are failures now?
All cities in America run by democrats are shit holes lol

You understand that free speech as granted in the constitution has nothing to do with private companies, don't you? Surely you aren't that dumb, are you?
It should be greater in sites that offer the internet a public square. And if not a warning sign WE ONLY SUPPORT DEMOCRAT VIEWS

Then start or financial support a site that only allows views. Why use the power of the government to force Twitter to be nice to you?
Because you should be punished for dissing free speech.. and you will be punished

No private entity is required to offer you free speech any more than you would be required to do so for me in your own home.

I will not be punished, I do not own any Twitter stock...not that your make believe lawsuit will have any impact on that anyhow.

No private entity is required to offer you free speech any more than you would be required to do so for me in your own home.

I will not be punished, I do not own any Twitter stock...not that your make believe lawsuit will have any impact on that anyhow.
You opend your house to the public? But didn’t allow blacks in?? Interesting haha

You opend your bike to the public? But didn’t allow blacks in?? Interesting haha

I do not have a bike and I would never not allow anyone not in anything based upon the color of their skin.
I leave that to the folks like you.

You opend your bike to the public? But didn’t allow blacks in?? Interesting haha

I do not have a bike and I would never not allow anyone not in anything based upon the color of their skin.
Bike? I said House

That's not the problem ....

The problem with this particular situation is that we have FOREIGN leaders making fun of the President of the United States and to that each and every American Citizen should respond...

"Look here foreign leaders you can't make fun of the President of The United States, that's our fucking job!"
I don't know. I feel like the foreigners can bring a new and fun aspect to the mocking.

Thank you Comrade Bulldyke

tenor.gif

Do you have an autographed picture of Comrade Putin on your computer desk at the "Farm", Comrade?

Bike? I said House

No, you said bike which is right there in my quote. Are you going to play this game again.

As for my house, I have never denied entry into it based upon the color of someone's skin. I leave that to people like you.

Forum List

Back