Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Should have put it on Pay Per View and got some revenue :auiqs.jpg:
Trump is destroying NATO and making a fool out of America & you assfucks are so stupid you think it is funny.

Um no....NATO is 100 Billion dollars richer this year than it was last year and the dead wood members are being made to take Viaxgara for a change.
Let France pay for its own defense instead of depending on a nation that they despise to protect them. They can't stand the US....well then they don't need our money.

JO
So, you are too fucking stupid to know that NATO countries have been increasing their military spending since an agreement in 2014. Most are on schedule to meet the agreed level.

Trump is a loud mouth who is claiming he did it. He is making them pay & you Trumpettes are so stupid that you believe him.
They still aren't paying their fair share, so fuck off, fake dave.
They are abiding by the agreement so fuck off Trump Boy

No they aren't they are supposed to be at 2% of GDP and they are not.

So your house is public!? Lol dude you can spin all you want .. Twitter and Facebook opened up as a public square became the popular square and now want to control who wins elections.. sorry not going to happen it will be changing very soon!

Dude, you are full of shit. Nothing is going to change. You have no lawsuit and you have never been banned from Twitter. You are a known lair and nothing you say should be taken as the truth without some form of supporting evidence.
I’m pretty sure there is a lawsuit, and the conservative SC will back the 1st amendment.. sorry

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Trudeau is a corrupt fool. All other talk was mostly inaudible. The Guaridan is a commie propaganda rag.

Our allies all hate Trump.

The only world leaders who like him are murdering dictators.

Utter horseshit. Idiots like Trudeau and Macron hate him only because he expects them to pay their bills.

Which bills have not been paid?

So your house is public!? Lol dude you can spin all you want .. Twitter and Facebook opened up as a public square became the popular square and now want to control who wins elections.. sorry not going to happen it will be changing very soon!

Dude, you are full of shit. Nothing is going to change. You have no lawsuit and you have never been banned from Twitter. You are a known lair and nothing you say should be taken as the truth without some form of supporting evidence.
I’m pretty sure there is a lawsuit, and the conservative SC will back the 1st amendment.. sorry

Liar.

You opend your bike to the public? But didn’t allow blacks in?? Interesting haha

I do not have a bike and I would never not allow anyone not in anything based upon the color of their skin.
I leave that to the folks like you.
Bike? I said House

You idiot, you can't even be right about your own posts let alone anything else.

He does this shit all the time and then thinks nobody can see his post in our quotes.

There is not a more dishonest person on this forum than him.

He lies and he doesn't seem to know very much to begin with.
He lies! Orange man bad! Jitss617 bad! Lol today’s democrat haha

Liar.
Devin Nunes' Lawsuit Could Become A Nightmare For Twitter

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

What great “allies”. Turdeau is a laughing stock who bends over to appease Muslims.
Macron is a little boy who likes being with a woman old enough to be his mother.

When are you moving to Canada or France?

Does that make Melania a little girl who likes being with a man old enough to be her grandfather?

Nothing wrong with an older man being with a young woman. If a man wants to have babies he really has no choice.

why do you keep trying to change the subject?
It’s the subject you created about private business.. answer it boy lol or chicken shit lol

If you have a point to make, make it. If not, quit trying to change the subject.
And you chose chicken shit lol

So, you have no point.

Thanks for clarifying.
You would have made the point if you weren’t chicken shit lol
Ah...name calling....the last resort of a failure.

I do not have a bike and I would never not allow anyone not in anything based upon the color of their skin.
I leave that to the folks like you.
Bike? I said House

You idiot, you can't even be right about your own posts let alone anything else.

He does this shit all the time and then thinks nobody can see his post in our quotes.

There is not a more dishonest person on this forum than him.

He lies and he doesn't seem to know very much to begin with.
He lies! Orange man bad! Jitss617 bad! Lol today’s democrat haha

fingerboi is losing his mantle of biggest idiot on the board, he should be thanking you.

Trudeau is a corrupt fool. All other talk was mostly inaudible. The Guaridan is a commie propaganda rag.

Trudeau is the Prime Minister of Canada but feel free to show his corruption.

Liar.

Nunes isn't suing for the first amendment. He's suing for defamation, something he is going to lose.

Liar.

Nunes isn't suing for the first amendment. He's suing for defamation, something he is going to lose.
He has a very good chance of winning.

Okay WHO LOOKS UNPROFESSIONAL HERE? Yes the two faced backstabbing leaders in other countries behaving like gossiping teenage girls. THAT'S why we elected Trump we are fed up with these asshole so called 'professional' politicians.
Ooooooooh. So THAT's what's got you clutching your pearls.....your orange Chosen One got gossiped about. :71:

LMAO I'm sure Trump is heartbroken.

Neither of those "world" leaders have done much. Oh and when did Princess Ann accomplish anything??

Trundo is importing unvetted Syrian refugees by the thousands into Canada. And Macron is turning France into a Moslem filled shithole.

Yup. Just the kind or "world" leaders everyone should copy.

I'd bet Trump LHAO just like I did.

Carry on dumbass.

Trump is thin skinned. Being laughed at hurts him to his core.

Well, we laugh at him a lot.

/—-/ Who cares what those twerps think. They can just line up with their hats in their hands begging for US Taxpayer dollars. Let them stew.

Enjoy grabbing vaginas?
I feel a lot better now I can rape my wife.
Love my trump

Neither of those "world" leaders have done much. Oh and when did Princess Ann accomplish anything??

Trundo is importing unvetted Syrian refugees by the thousands into Canada. And Macron is turning France into a Moslem filled shithole.

Carry on dumbass.

Nah. If he were thin skinned he wouldn't be the business man he is. Can't be thin skinned and make billion dollar deals.

I doubt he gives a crap what those supposed "world" leaders think. I know I sure don't.

You mean all those bankruptcies?

The last time someone called Justin Trudeau a name (Trump called him “two-faced” today), this is what happened.
Trudeau won the fight by TKO in the third round. The loser was a Conservative Canadian Senator. The fight was actually for charity, not for name-calling. Still, one round with Trump in the ring... Canada? Doesn’t Santa live up there? A Christmas present for your neighbor? Please?

Carry on dumbass.

Nah. If he were thin skinned he wouldn't be the business man he is. Can't be thin skinned and make billion dollar deals.

I doubt he gives a crap what those supposed "world" leaders think. I know I sure don't.

You mean all those bankruptcies?

Sure. Many businessmen go bankrupt. Trump has but he's worth 3 billion. That's billion with a b so he's doing something right. And he's one hell of a businessman as that 3 billion shows.

Enjoy. I sure as hell will.

Forum List

Back