Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Then start or financial support a site that only allows views. Why use the power of the government to force Twitter to be nice to you?
Because you should be punished for dissing free speech.. and you will be punished

No private entity is required to offer you free speech any more than you would be required to do so for me in your own home.

I will not be punished, I do not own any Twitter stock...not that your make believe lawsuit will have any impact on that anyhow.
You opend your bike to the public? But didn’t allow blacks in?? Interesting haha

I do not have a bike and I would never not allow anyone not in anything based upon the color of their skin.
I leave that to the folks like you.
Bike? I said House

You idiot, you can't even be right about your own posts let alone anything else.

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Should have put it on Pay Per View and got some revenue :auiqs.jpg:
Trump is destroying NATO and making a fool out of America & you assfucks are so stupid you think it is funny.

Um no....NATO is 100 Billion dollars richer this year than it was last year and the dead wood members are being made to take Viaxgara for a change.
Let France pay for its own defense instead of depending on a nation that they despise to protect them. They can't stand the US....well then they don't need our money.

JO
So, you are too fucking stupid to know that NATO countries have been increasing their military spending since an agreement in 2014. Most are on schedule to meet the agreed level.

Trump is a loud mouth who is claiming he did it. He is making them pay & you Trumpettes are so stupid that you believe him.

I'm sure you would do lots of goofy things, just like our childish president.

Bwuhahahahaha.......look at the snowflake talking about others doing 'goofy' things.

Isn't that YOU on the right side of the picture below, participating in 'Hillary Lost So Let's Go SCREAM AT THE SKY Before Running To Our Safe Spaces' Day event?

View attachment 293118

:lmao:

LOOK! Over there! >>>>>> Isn't that Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton?!?!
upload_2019-12-4_11-11-1.jpeg

Because you should be punished for dissing free speech.. and you will be punished

No private entity is required to offer you free speech any more than you would be required to do so for me in your own home.

I will not be punished, I do not own any Twitter stock...not that your make believe lawsuit will have any impact on that anyhow.
You opend your bike to the public? But didn’t allow blacks in?? Interesting haha

I do not have a bike and I would never not allow anyone not in anything based upon the color of their skin.
Bike? I said House

You idiot, you can't even be right about your own posts let alone anything else.

He does this shit all the time and then thinks nobody can see his post in our quotes.

There is not a more dishonest person on this forum than him.

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Trump is destroying NATO and making a fool out of America & you assfucks are so stupid you think it is funny.

Um no....NATO is 100 Billion dollars richer this year than it was last year and the dead wood members are being made to take Viaxgara for a change.
Let France pay for its own defense instead of depending on a nation that they despise to protect them. They can't stand the US....well then they don't need our money.

JO
So, you are too fucking stupid to know that NATO countries have been increasing their military spending since an agreement in 2014. Most are on schedule to meet the agreed level.

Trump is a loud mouth who is claiming he did it. He is making them pay & you Trumpettes are so stupid that you believe him.
They still aren't paying their fair share, so fuck off, fake dave.

where the hell have you been, we have been fools in the world stage for decades. Nothing new.
That is not true at all.

The world opinion of the US started sliding downhill when Bush tried to bully other countries into joining him in invading Iraq. The Iraq war is an embarrassment for the US. Then the EU headlines were basically "The US is so stupid that they reelected Bush"

Then along can Trump. An over inflating blithering idiot.

JO

They are abiding by the agreement so fuck off Trump Boy

JO

They aren't with the 2%, I don't know where you're getting your info, Fake.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

How are the riots going for Macron? Is he still dependent on energy from countries we are protecting him from? Why you guys love Europe so much is beyond me.

JO

The agreement said they do not need to be at this time. How about you pull your heas ourt of your fat ass & read about the NATO agreement you stupid shit.

Bike? I said House

No, you said bike which is right there in my quote. Are you going to play this game again.

As for my house, I have never denied entry into it based upon the color of someone's skin. I leave that to people like you.
So your house is public!? Lol dude you can spin all you want .. Twitter and Facebook opened up as a public square became the popular square and now want to control who wins elections.. sorry not going to happen it will be changing very soon!

where the hell have you been, we have been fools in the world stage for decades. Nothing new.
That is not true at all.

The world opinion of the US started sliding downhill when Bush tried to bully other countries into joining him in invading Iraq. The Iraq war is an embarrassment for the US. Then the EU headlines were basically "The US is so stupid that they reelected Bush"

Then along can Trump. An over inflating blithering idiot.

We have been paying the most of any nation and we have more of our military in harms way when it comes to military engagements. The UN and NATO want the US money and military but nothing else. They pretty well know what pushovers we are. Just as the rest of the world know what pushovers we are for tariffs.

So spare me your BS.

JO

The agreement said they do not need to be at this time. How about you pull your heas ourt of your fat ass & read about the NATO agreement you stupid shit.
I get it, only in your looney world, when not meeting the intended obligation IS meeting the intended obligation.
Look, Fake, .there is a number out there of 2% of GDP that is supposed to go to this ludicrous old boys club called NATO.
They ain't meeting that number and that is the issue.
Now kindly insert your pinhead up your ass and roll down the sidewalk, Fake.

So your house is public!? Lol dude you can spin all you want .. Twitter and Facebook opened up as a public square became the popular square and now want to control who wins elections.. sorry not going to happen it will be changing very soon!

Dude, you are full of shit. Nothing is going to change. You have no lawsuit and you have never been banned from Twitter. You are a known lair and nothing you say should be taken as the truth without some form of supporting evidence.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Trudeau is a corrupt fool. All other talk was mostly inaudible. The Guaridan is a commie propaganda rag.

Our allies all hate Trump.

The only world leaders who like him are murdering dictators.

Utter horseshit. Idiots like Trudeau and Macron hate him only because he expects them to pay their bills.

Bike? I said House

He does this shit all the time and then thinks nobody can see his post in our quotes.

There is not a more dishonest person on this forum than him.

He lies and he doesn't seem to know very much to begin with.

Forum List

Back