Machiavelli, Machiavelli...

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
Ah Machiavelli, how ugly, how archaic, how important a little tyrant you are, nothing in your ugly, hideous imagination more original than whatever you stole from Thrasymachus in Plato's Republic.

Here, in full view of the cowardly public, afraid to even say your name in vein, childishly and superstitiously attributing something of value to your weakness, frailty, and unoriginality I decapitate you in full view of the public eye, shocked as I'm sure the weaklings in question are when they realize how ugly and utterly disposable, replicable you are.

Perhaps a bit akin to that misery and crotchy old fellow Ogilvy, often considered the founder of modern advertising, and as oblivious about women as is often stereotyped of that silly generation.

So here I now sever your head, and toss it to some feral dogs - nothing happens as the hideous little aberrations with the childish naivete, ugliness, and utter self loathe to look up to you in any capacity.

Much akin to that treasonous Jew Saul Alinsky, who couldn't steal or grasp anything of less inherent ugliness and unoriginality - in the case of him, I call upon the Archangel Gabriel as I smite him and banish him to Hell forever, the Jewish race and those such as Einstein and Anne Frank who exemplify it being the better off for the loss of of one of their more corrupt, hideouts, and amoral specimens, of whom those seeking to establish a Jewish Canard would so eagerly run to..

Fun fact: Plato's Republic actually had nothing do do with an actual Republic or even anything governmental.

• Banned
Fun fact: Plato's Republic actually had nothing do do with an actual Republic or even anything governmental.
Right, I believe that it was just an abstraction, and even Plato himself didn't believe it would work out that way in literal or actual terms.

Forum List

Back