Machado IS a pig

America cannot elect a fat-shaming misogynist as president

This article is just another example of the kind of sniveling PC that is a source of irritation for many people.

Every kid is special.....so nobody is special.

You give people credit for trying.....

Well guess what....life isn't fair....and sometimes it sucks.

From the article:

But it goes much further than that. Every man in America has a wife, a girlfriend, a daughter, a sister, a mother, or even just a coworker or a friend who has gone through self-image issues, or has struggled with their weight at some point in their lives.

Many will be able to relate to this and think it is despicable for someone in a position of power to debase and humiliate their young female employee in public.

Actually, I think it's about time to start calling fatties out. You don't want to be called fat...stay out of Burger King.

"struggled with weight gain". What kind of struggle is that pray tell.

I don't like Trump....

But I think it's great he is inconsiderate enough to tell people what they need to hear.

I used to work with several people who were blobs. Every day at lunch....fast food and a gallon of coke...

Unbelievable.

But don't you dare say anything about it.
McDonalds-Obese-Woman.png

In the left wing world, they are probably saying: "You know we should have a beauty contest for obese people."

Think of it (but don't eat first). If you put them in swimsuites, you'd be humiliating them.

I know many people who are overweight......who are wonderful gracious warm hearted giving loving people.

You could have an "inner beauty" contest.....

My point being was that she was part of something that sold "attractiveness" at the physical level. She signed an agreement.

Yes, she did. That agreement did not require her to be subjected to misogynistic and racist slurs.

Oh, hey, your boy went on a Epic Twitter Meltdown last night. This woman has really gotten under his skin.
Amazing that Trump is up at three in the morning scheming how he is going to get even with that bitch

Makes he and Hillary the same....both are slimeballs.

but hey calling domeone fat is far worse thank fucking a guy on national tv

I agree completely. Assuming that the guy gives you consent to fuck him on national TV, all you're really doing is being nice to him. Insulting and shaming someone just because you disapprove of their body is just down right detestable.

I agree completely. Assuming that the guy gives you consent to fuck him on national TV, all you're really doing is being nice to him. Insulting and shaming someone just because you disapprove of their body is just down right detestable.

No you lie and you better quote my whole posts dick face.
She had a fiancee and didnthe tc show....shes repugnant and no calling somone fat is no big deal, get the fuck over it.

Only a liberal like you thinks name calling is worse than cheating on you fiancee other having public sex.

Oh and he defended her after she won the title. Just saw the tape idlf him.cplimenting her....shes an ungrateful pig used by the left.....shes a fat cindy sheehan

do you have evidence that was said? just curious if you took the time to look that up.

What do they call that? oh yeah, fact check?

Miss Universe Alicia Machado who sparked Donald Trump Miss Piggy row had SEX on a reality show called The Farm

Wow youre enaged, and fuck a tv host on a show, with thise comments and jave no regrets about it....wow she makes Bill.Clinton and Donald Trump look like saints, Holy Shit this bitch is crazy
Lol you Trumpsters are such pawns. You will predictably lash out at any target Trump tells you to. If you actually thought for yourselves, you would realize this woman is completely irrelevant to who should be elected president.

She is irrelevant, but she is a disgusting pig......nothing wrong with the truth.
The only reason why you are saying that is because Trump said it first. It's rather pathetic.

Miss Universe Alicia Machado who sparked Donald Trump Miss Piggy row had SEX on a reality show called The Farm

Wow youre enaged, and fuck a tv host on a show, with thise comments and jave no regrets about it....wow she makes Bill.Clinton and Donald Trump look like saints, Holy Shit this bitch is crazy
Lol you Trumpsters are such pawns. You will predictably lash out at any target Trump tells you to. If you actually thought for yourselves, you would realize this woman is completely irrelevant to who should be elected president.
But it's fun mocking you morons!
As usual what you say lacks any sense whatsoever.

Lolol...pot meet kettle...another subversive not getting a DNC check today!

....No you lie and you better quote my whole posts dick face.
She had a fiancee and didnthe tc show....shes repugnant and no calling somone fat is no big deal, get the fuck over it....
LOL
How about calling them stupid? A waste of food and water?

Are you this guy?
no-fat-chicks.jpg

....No you lie and you better quote my whole posts dick face.
She had a fiancee and didnthe tc show....shes repugnant and no calling somone fat is no big deal, get the fuck over it....
LOL
How about calling them stupid? A waste of food and water?

Are you this guy?
no-fat-chicks.jpg

Nope, ive had women call me stupid before, for doing crazy shit....then thy mad tha o face for me....so I can handle a name call......i grew up when it was normal.....people wetent snowflakes and had to be tough.

Forum List

Back