Lynda Carter Suggests That Child Trafficking Is A Conspiracy Theory

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021

Isn't it interesting how the left cannot seem to accept that child trafficking exists?

Carter got immediate backlash from this ignorant tweet and deleted it.

It's gratifying to see the Whorelyweird brainless having to eat their words.

Because the issue of child trafficking has been co-opted and associated with gays and trannies by the right....when none of them have the slightest interest in preventing or doing what they can about actual child and sex trafficking. That's the "conspiracy theory" of The Sound of Farting..erm...Freedom. And that's the problem with your 140 character kneejerk tweets. They usually are done without proper thought.

Why do Hollywood celebrities think they're so much smarter than everybody else? Their entire careers are based on fooling people into believing they're something they aren't. And they give themselves awards once a year for those who they think are best at it.

Because the issue of child trafficking has been co-opted and associated with gays and trannies by the right....when none of them have the slightest interest in preventing or doing what they can about actual child and sex trafficking. That's the "conspiracy theory" of The Sound of Farting..erm...Freedom. And that's the problem with your 140 character kneejerk tweets. They usually are done without proper thought.

Keep trying.

Y*A*W*N

Why do Hollywood celebrities think they're so much smarter than everybody else? Their entire careers are based on fooling people into believing they're something they aren't. And they give themselves awards once a year for those who they think are best at it.

They're professional liars and I guess they've gotten so good at it that they're even fooling themselves.

Because for the most part they are surrounded by yes people who massage their ego and tell them how brilliant they are.

Because for the most part they are surrounded by yes people who massage their ego and tell them how brilliant they are.

You nailed it right there. Most Hollywood types have managers to handle things for them. But every now and then they go off script kind of like Joe Biden with his handlers.

Then why do keep responding to me? No self control, huh?
I get that a lot. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm being polite.

Didn't want you feel neglected.

I mean, we all know how important it is to your cult to think they're getting plenty of attention.

Let's have some more

I'm being polite.

Didn't want you feel neglected.

I mean, we all know how important it is to your cult to think they're getting plenty of attention.

Let's have some more

And, again, you respond. :)
Look, I know I get under your skin. Otherwise, you'd ignore me.

You don't need to be polite. You're the typical alt-right true believer on these boards.
Easily countered, easily dismissed.

It's now become a situation, that since the right has talked about this issue, the left now wants to debunk it. Apparently, they believe it's now more important to "own the conservatives", than it is to admit that child trafficking even exists.
Shouldn't be surprised of course, since they already lack the ability to care that there are hundreds of thousands of babies aborted every year.

It's now become a situation, that since the right has talked about this issue, the left now wants to debunk it. Apparently, they believe it's now more important to "own the conservatives", than it is to admit that child trafficking even exists.
Shouldn't be surprised of course, since they already lack the ability to care that there are hundreds of thousands of babies aborted every year.
No one is debunking it. Everyone knows child trafficking exists. Problem is, only the left cared about it..well, before the alt-right be-as-they may decided it was something to seize upon for the upcoming political campaigns. What is being objected to is the right wing's weaponizing it to use a political battering ram (for 2024) against people whose lifestyle choices they don't agree with. You people have found a "Thor's Hammer" to wield against your political opponents...and no one of sound mind is taking the bait. Only you true believers.

Forum List

Back