Lynda Carter Suggests That Child Trafficking Is A Conspiracy Theory

And, again, you respond. :)
Look, I know I get under your skin. Otherwise, you'd ignore me.

You don't need to be polite. You're the typical alt-right true believer on these boards.
Easily countered, easily dismissed.

You can't stop.

I wonder if your obsession has anything to do with that nasty disorder that has you drooling in your shoes. I thought the antibiotics would help.

Let's hear more.

Because the issue of child trafficking has been co-opted and associated with gays and trannies by the right....when none of them have the slightest interest in preventing or doing what they can about actual child and sex trafficking. That's the "conspiracy theory" of The Sound of Farting..erm...Freedom. And that's the problem with your 140 character kneejerk tweets. They usually are done without proper thought.
no. Lefties think if they acknowledge sex trafficking they will have to do something about open boarders.

Nevermind Hollywood is in the sex trafficking business.

You can't stop.

I wonder if your obsession has anything to do with that nasty disorder that has you drooling in your shoes. I thought the antibiotics would help.

Let's hear more.

Right back at you.

You have what I call, LastPostitis....:)
There is a cure for it.....Don't hit the Reply button. :auiqs.jpg:

I watched "Wonder Woman" a few times.

:dunno:

I hope back then at least she was not corrupt as she is now.Lots of the major movie stars out there they start out not corrupt but knows if they want to make it big,they themselves coverup for child trafficking,tom hanks is involved in it up to his ears.Obama has put a medal around his neck. Carter dissapeared after wonder woman so i dont understand her participation in the coverup as i do Hanks.

This was just off the AP wire.

A ‘help me’ sign leads to the rescue of a kidnapped Texas girl in Southern California​

LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) — A 13-year-old girl kidnapped in Texas and sexually assaulted was rescued in Southern California when passersby saw her hold up a “help me” sign in a parked car, police and federal authorities said.

The rescue occurred July 9 in Long Beach, south of Los Angeles, when officers responded to a trouble call and found the “visibly emotional and distressed girl,” police said in a press release Thursday.

“Through their investigation, officers learned the Good Samaritans were in a parking lot when they saw the victim in a parked vehicle holding up a piece of paper with ‘help me’ written on it. They acknowledged the note and immediately called 9-1-1,” police said.

Why do Hollywood celebrities think they're so much smarter than everybody else? Their entire careers are based on fooling people into believing they're something they aren't. And they give themselves awards once a year for those who they think are best at it.
Indeed.It wasnt till a few years ago i became awake that hollywood is as corrupt as our government is and that all these major movie stars whom you put on a pedastal as your heros because they are so loveable from the characters they play in the films,always always,in their real life,they are never who you think they are.I always thought that the person we see portraying these nice people,that it was an extension of their personality. but they are not who we think they are.

the majority of your most famous movie stars are involved in child trafficking with our government.you would be shocked who the names are.carter is a has been so i dont understand WHY she is involved in it.

Bob saget on full house was a child pedophile,he was on a show once with this one comedian who was making jokes about him raping a child and he was LAUGHING about it.He is not the loveable danny tannr that we loved on the show. John stamos was on the show as well and also laughing. a patriot murdered saget doing America a favor,too bad he could not have taken out stamos as well.

How someone can not know child sex trafficking isn't a real thing is beyond me. It happens allover the world and has been happening for a very very very long time.

And even more so, how anyone can argue against or diminish or try to defend it is just unimaginable. Regardless of your beliefs or politicial affiliation everyone should agree it's bad.

no. Lefties think if they acknowledge sex trafficking they will have to do something about open boarders.

Nevermind Hollywood is in the sex trafficking business.
F1lacthXsAIeoGX

Because the issue of child trafficking has been co-opted and associated with gays and trannies by the right....when none of them have the slightest interest in preventing or doing what they can about actual child and sex trafficking. That's the "conspiracy theory" of The Sound of Farting..erm...Freedom. And that's the problem with your 140 character kneejerk tweets. They usually are done without proper thought.

AntiGroomingLawsAntiLGBT.jpg

Is your reaction to that movie based on your own impression after watching it, or is it based on something someone ELSE told you who also didn't watch it, but for some reason opposes its message?

No one is debunking it. Everyone knows child trafficking exists. Problem is, only the left cared about it..well, before the alt-right be-as-they may decided it was something to seize upon for the upcoming political campaigns. What is being objected to is the right wing's weaponizing it to use a political battering ram (for 2024) against people whose lifestyle choices they don't agree with. You people have found a "Thor's Hammer" to wield against your political opponents...and no one of sound mind is taking the bait. Only you true believers.
What has the "left" been doing to raise awareness about the problem and trying to shut it down? Do they, for example, approve of enhanced monitoring of cars and trucks coming across the border and searching said vehicles, or do they fight such measures?

I hope back then at least she was not corrupt as she is now.Lots of the major movie stars out there they start out not corrupt but knows if they want to make it big,they themselves coverup for child trafficking,tom hanks is involved in it up to his ears.Obama has put a medal around his neck. Carter dissapeared after wonder woman so i dont understand her participation in the coverup as i do Hanks.
She might be wanting to revive her career.

Forum List

Back