LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism' Removed...

Since it's no secret what he said, what's the point of giving it to ISIS as a recruitment tool?
If it's no secret, then why does Lynch want to keep it secret? How is publishing it "giving it to ISIS?" Don't all you douche bags claim this wasn't a terrorist incident?

I could spend all day poking holes in your idiotic attempt to justify censorship for purely partisan hack political reasons.

How can it be a secret if you know about it?

Since it's no secret what he said, what's the point of giving it to ISIS as a recruitment tool?
So you can qoute word for word what was said?
You can do that right? Because everyone already knows?
Try again ,this ,it will recruit more terrorist bull shit,is just that,bull shit.
We as the people have a right to not be lied to and decived,the only excuse for the black out.

If it's no secret, then why does Lynch want to keep it secret? How is publishing it "giving it to ISIS?" Don't all you douche bags claim this wasn't a terrorist incident?

I could spend all day poking holes in your idiotic attempt to justify censorship for purely partisan hack political reasons.

He has the power of delusion!

It was stupid to say they'd release the transcript and even stupider to think they could redact it. But, his IS the Obama DOJ here, the ones more interested the black lives matter agenda that putting crooked Wall Street traders in jail or giving the FBI more tools to analyze people suspected of possible terrorist crimes.

Of course.

We don't want to hurt the jihadists' feelings.

They might get mad at us.

Playing that part of the recording would do anything but hurt the Jihadists feelings. They would probably use it to help recruit others. Why would you want to help them do that?

The people whose feelings it would hurt are Lynch, Hillary and Obama.

What purpose do you think they have in not releasing the tape? Everybody already knows what he said.

Hmmmm, do you suppose that it's because they are embarrassing to Obama's pro-ISIS agenda?

No,but how could that nut wanting to be a terrorist imply that Obama's agenda was pro-ISIS?

Obama claimed he had terrorism under control when he ran in 2012, dumbass.

We don't know what was said, asshole. We only know what we've been told he said.

Playing that part of the recording would do anything but hurt the Jihadists feelings. They would probably use it to help recruit others. Why would you want to help them do that?

What purpose do you think they have in not releasing the tape? Everybody already knows what he said.

Hmmmm, do you suppose that it's because they are embarrassing to Obama's pro-ISIS agenda?

No,but how could that nut wanting to be a terrorist imply that Obama's agenda was pro-ISIS?

In 2012 he did .
Only a delusional dick head like you would think he meant forever.

I don't give a shit of they edit or not . I do resent you treasonist right wingers who want to claim the gov is pro Isis somehow . It's all a deletion from the right to avoid the gun control issue .

I think being pro-ISIS would be treason, not those who criticize it. Obama does show all the symptoms of being pro-ISIS, including providing them with weapons.

Obama has killed thousands of ISIS fighters. He has assisted the Iraqis in turning that war around. ISIS has lost half the territory it claimed.

Obama is doing all that because he's pro-ISIS?

Goddam you and the rest of the Trumpbots have gone stupid.

We don't know what was said, asshole. We only know what we've been told he said.

lol, more paranoia.

lol, more paranoia.
It's easier when you realize everything he posts is paranoia.

In 2012 he did .
Right, because they called Nidal Hassan killing 13 people at Fort Hood "work place violence," and they blamed burning down the American embassy in Benghazi on a video.

Only a fool believes what you claim.

In 2012 he did .
Right, because they called Nidal Hassan killing 13 people at Fort Hood "work place violence," and they blamed burning down the American embassy in Benghazi on a video.

Bahahahaha!

I don't give a shit of they edit or not . I do resent you treasonist right wingers who want to claim the gov is pro Isis somehow . It's all a deletion from the right to avoid the gun control issue .

I think being pro-ISIS would be treason, not those who criticize it. Obama does show all the symptoms of being pro-ISIS, including providing them with weapons.

Obama has killed thousands of ISIS fighters. He has assisted the Iraqis in turning that war around. ISIS has lost half the territory it claimed.

There was no ISIS when Obama ascended the throne. Iraq was under the complete control of the Iraqi government. Obama flushed all that down the toilet.

There was no ISIS when Obama ascended the throne. Iraq was under the complete control of the Iraqi government. Obama flushed all that down the toilet.
You must hit your head hard and often.

In 2012 he did .

Bahahahaha!

The mating call of the leftwing retard.

lol, more paranoia.

Is "paranoia" a leftwing euphemism meaning "facts?"

Forum List

Back