LYNCH: Transcript Of Orlando 911 Calls Will Have References To 'Islamic Terrorism' Removed...

Gee that's odd. The AG press statement that I heard was that the killer's name would not be mentioned so that he can't have glory and fame in what he did.

But hey, your version is more sensational and crazy, let's go with it, even if you can't find any sources, lol.

The reason ISIS is being removed is because Obama knows he helped create the Islamic State In Syria. He gave weapons to Al Qaeda members in Syria, gave them training and support so they could take out Assad, and the Syrian Rebels became ISIS, and now he's trying to remove ISIS from history. This is why he keeps saying ISIL instead of ISIS, because he helped create ISIS.

Gee that's odd. The AG press statement that I heard was that the killer's name would not be mentioned so that he can't have glory and fame in what he did.

But hey, your version is more sensational and crazy, let's go with it, even if you can't find any sources, lol.

The media is giving him that 24/7. Why not let his devotion to radical islam and ISIS be heard?

-Geaux

I didn't hear that she was removing his name.

What does she want to do, call him John Doe now?

Maybe she can change his name to Donald Trump.

The reason ISIS is being removed is because Obama knows he helped create the Islamic State In Syria. He gave weapons to Al Qaeda members in Syria, gave them training and support so they could take out Assad, and the Syrian Rebels became ISIS, and now he's trying to remove ISIS from history. This is why he keeps saying ISIL instead of ISIS, because he helped create ISIS.
and the Syrian Rebels became ISIS

uh....not exactly....

The report confirmed that the Syrian opposition was being led by three groups, including Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), which later became ISIS.

MEMO TO CLINTON: Obama Admin Aided Group That Became ISIS

This is why he keeps saying ISIL instead of ISIS, because he helped create ISIS.
g5ig60.jpg

He says isil because he includes the whole of the levant as muslim land. Including Israel. Not just Syria.

He says isil because he includes the whole of the levant as muslim land. Including Israel. Not just Syria.
Yet even the folks who claim allegiance to ISIS don't call it that. Obama has no right to include Israel in this. The Caliphate has no claim to Israel.

Maybe we should just change the name to something Democrats like so they can maintain proper context. LET'S Call it The NRA.

Had the killer terrorist instead referenced the Varsity I'm sure Barry's butt-girl would favor including it in the transcripts, but the lowly JV squad are just a bunch of twerpy wannabes so no point in mentioning them.

Of course.

We don't want to hurt the jihadists' feelings.

They might get mad at us.

Playing that part of the recording would do anything but hurt the Jihadists feelings. They would probably use it to help recruit others. Why would you want to help them do that?

The people whose feelings it would hurt are Lynch, Hillary and Obama.

What purpose do you think they have in not releasing the tape? Everybody already knows what he said.

Hmmmm, do you suppose that it's because they are embarrassing to Obama's pro-ISIS agenda?

No,but how could that nut wanting to be a terrorist imply that Obama's agenda was pro-ISIS?

Hey you must have reading comprehension, it's on page 261 of Barack Hussein Obama's book.

obama-with-muslims-450x300.jpg
Repeating your LIE does not make it any less of a LIE.

The full paragraph, he's saying should the political winds shift in an ugly direction, then he'll stand with the Arab's and Pakistani's ie. Muslims of the Islamic religion.

Actual quote from "The Audacity of Hope" [pg. 261]:

"Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."
AMERICANS you mean!!!!!
Everyone know about this guys ISIS fettish
Then why censor history then?

No matter how fast you spin it you look like a pathetic fascist moron.
And you're not?

You jackasses really want this assholes propaganda to be spewed 50000 times on the nightly news ?

You going to build a memorial to him next ?

You'd be singing a different tune if he was chanting something like "in the name of Jesus Christ".

Coward.

Forum List

Back