Lynch tossed out of the Chiefs Raiders game for man handling a ref.

Let's hear the anti-football eunuchs claim that wasn't entertainment.

Chiefs gotta start putting teams away when they have the lead. Not only that but most teams don't play out the 2pt extra point enough. Do some damn math & anticipate possible outcomes.
Raiders looked pretty impressive tonight though.

Crazy ending to a game. Was wondering how many opportunities they were going to give the Raiders.
One too many for me! Lol
Guess they were going to give them as many as it took to get a TD.
Eh, the Raiders won. End of story. Both teams played well and neither has anything to be down on. Raiders revived their season & the Chiefs realized their defense needs serious work if they want to beat high octane teams.

That was a great game. 7 or 8 lead changes and a nail biter ending. Better football doesn't exist

It was good, listened to it on the radio
Hope you had good announcers. They can make or break the excitement in a game

yeah we got a good one, Greg Papa. it feels more suspenseful than watching live at times

That was a great game. 7 or 8 lead changes and a nail biter ending. Better football doesn't exist

yeah we got a good one, Greg Papa. it feels more suspenseful than watching live at times
We have Len Dawson on the radio. I personally can't stand him but he is very popular.

Crazy ending to a game. Was wondering how many opportunities they were going to give the Raiders.

kind of works both ways though. Sounded like the raiders were trying to give it away at times as well with some dumb penalties

We have Len Dawson on the radio. I personally can't stand him but he is very popular.

yeah, I just listened to him, didnt sound all that. papa's pretty good but nothing like our late Bill King.
sure miss him and Al Davis.

(thats Bill King singing on that track as well by the way... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:)

Forum List

Back